Conquer Club

[CL15] Third Division

Active clan challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[CL15] Third Division

Postby groovysmurf on Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:14 pm

Clan League 15 - Third Division
2023/24

> CL15 MAIN THREAD > SCHEDULE > SCOREBOARD SHEET

Participating Clans
show: Clans

Clan Contacts
show: Clan Contacts

Game Creation Labels
show: Game Creation Labels

Posting Games
show: Posting Games

General CL15 Info and Rules
show: General CL15 Info and Rules

CL15 Schedule
show: Schedule

Extensions
show: extensions

Infractions
show: Infractions
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Re: [CL15] Third Division

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:11 pm

Round 1 - Everything looks good :)
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:27 am

Thanks groovy
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby groovysmurf on Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:18 am

Round 2 Home - Just a couple issues here. RGV is wonderful. :)
KNT and AFOS both mislabeled, a PM was sent and both replied and remade their games immediately.
DBD also mislabeled, a PM was sent, but no response yet. If not remade by 23:59 CCT on 10/30/23, an infraction will be issued.

Added 10/30/23 at about 18:00 CCT: DBD has remade their home games. So all is good here now. :)

Added 11/6/23 at about 00:30 CCT:
Round 2 Away - All invites sent and accepted.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby gorehound on Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:43 pm

Please cancel Game 22809719. I will remake the game.
RGV didn't wait 12 minutes, much less 12 hours for the fog rule and didn't reply to the requested information as to what was taken and what could have been seen from those territs, until 4 hours after the time for our move expired, and even then not fully. Please cancel the game and let us know, so that we can remake it.

TY,

gore
Major gorehound

Postby Doc_Brown on Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:57 pm

gorehound wrote:Please cancel Game 22809719. I will remake the game.
RGV didn't wait 12 minutes, much less 12 hours for the fog rule and didn't reply to the requested information as to what was taken and what could have been seen from those territs, until 4 hours after the time for our move expired, and even then not fully. Please cancel the game and let us know, so that we can remake it.

TY,

gore

You should have a snapshot available now anyway. As of Nov. 1, the site automatically generates a snapshot when the game is created. Look in the Snapshots panel (or if needed, first go to your Settings under the Personal Menu on the left edge of the screen and turn on Panel Interface, Automated Snapshots, and Snapshots in Chat).
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby Caymanmew on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:47 pm

gorehound wrote:Please cancel Game 22809719. I will remake the game.

TY,

gore

Hey Gorehound,

The 12-hour fog rule is not an enforced rule in CL. Although we do have it in place it is simply a gentlemen's agreement type rule here. If you check out the Rules and Infractions spoiler in the main CL thread you'll find the following...

While the TO will not be enforcing, the 12-hour Fog of War Rule is in effect and everyone is expected to follow it. The 12-hour Fog of War Rule as defined by the CDs is that "The player with first turn must wait 12 hours before playing a first turn that would alter the opposing team's view of the map."

As Doc said in the post above, autosnaps are now in place so you and/or your teammate should have a snap in the snapshot tab.

For now, although still unenforced in CL, we expect clans to honor the 12-hour fog rule, in the future, once we are sure auto snaps are working correctly we will be phasing out the rule.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby gorehound on Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:39 am

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, waiting for a reply (not forthcoming in time) from RGV meant we missed a turn which set us at a disadvantage.
Major gorehound

Postby Doc_Brown on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:47 am

gorehound wrote:Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, waiting for a reply (not forthcoming in time) from RGV meant we missed a turn which set us at a disadvantage.

Mate, I hate to say it, but I think this is on you. When I've had these situations in the past, I immediately send a wall post and PM to every single player on the other team plus their Clan Contacts. Players don't regularly look at games in which they (or their team members) are not up to take a turn, so just asking for the information in game chat is never going to get results. You should never fail to take a turn regardless. On top of that, as noted, the snapshot was available to you - I realize not everyone pays attention to announcements and forum updates, but you could have accessed it in your snapshots panel. And then, as Cay pointed out, CDs are not enforcing the 12-hour rule. So I know it's a frustrating situation, but I don't think you can expect any reparations to be forthcoming.
Colonel Doc_Brown

Postby gorehound on Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:31 pm

Doc_Brown wrote:
gorehound wrote:Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, waiting for a reply (not forthcoming in time) from RGV meant we missed a turn which set us at a disadvantage.

Mate, I hate to say it, but I think this is on you. When I've had these situations in the past, I immediately send a wall post and PM to every single player on the other team plus their Clan Contacts. Players don't regularly look at games in which they (or their team members) are not up to take a turn, so just asking for the information in game chat is never going to get results. You should never fail to take a turn regardless. On top of that, as noted, the snapshot was available to you - I realize not everyone pays attention to announcements and forum updates, but you could have accessed it in your snapshots panel. And then, as Cay pointed out, CDs are not enforcing the 12-hour rule. So I know it's a frustrating situation, but I don't think you can expect any reparations to be forthcoming.

lol, not expecting reparations, but did eventually receive a belated apology. That will have to do.
Major gorehound

Postby groovysmurf on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:28 am

Round 3 Home - All looks good! :D
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby groovysmurf on Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:56 pm

Round 4 Home - KNT games not made. They have been messaged. Everything else looks good.

Added 12/12/23 at about 15:00 CCT:
All games made, though missing a few invites for the KNT games. They did receive an infraction for being late and AFOS has an extra day to fill the games.

Aways look good.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby StackedAmazon on Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:59 am

Hi There,

For the contacts for RGV, could you please remove Fewnix and replace with Kaiser_Tottenham.

Thanks,
Lieutenant StackedAmazon

Postby groovysmurf on Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:50 pm

StackedAmazon wrote:Hi There,

For the contacts for RGV, could you please remove Fewnix and replace with Kaiser_Tottenham.

Thanks,

Done. Issued him privileges as well. :)
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby MichelSableheart on Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:58 am

Based on early results, the Round 4 match between ACES and DBD could well be deciding the division. ACES looks to be winning both the Home and Away set though. Is it too early to crown a champion? ;)
MichelSableheart,
Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
And a member of the Republic
Brigadier MichelSableheart

Postby LFAW on Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:46 am

ACES have won both sets. Current scores stand at 9-2 for ACES Home and 4-7 for DBD Home. The lads were told that the war would be over by Christmas. Turns out this was greatly exaggerated ;)
Colonel LFAW

Postby shoop76 on Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:37 am

Not sure if you guys realize but this is a double round robin, so all clans will play all clans again. A lot can still happen, though I doubt ACES will run into a lot of problems.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby LFAW on Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:39 am

shoop76 wrote:Not sure if you guys realize but this is a double round robin, so all clans will play all clans again. A lot can still happen, though I doubt ACES will run into a lot of problems.

We're aware. That's why I made the joke that the victory is yet to come (war won't be over by christmas) :)
Colonel LFAW

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:36 pm

Round 5 Home - Everything looks good. KNT has been reminded about their game labels, but since this one doesn't have any misinformation, we're letting them go through as is.

Round 5 Away - All good.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby groovysmurf on Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:19 pm

Round 6 Home - Everything looks good.

Round 6 Away - All good.

Round 7 Home - DBD asked for and was granted a 48hr extension; KNT will have 48 additional hours to fill those games.

Round 7 Away - All good.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby groovysmurf on Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:46 pm

Round 8 Home - DBD asked for and was granted a 48hr extension; AFOS will have 48 additional hours to fill those games.
    All good here.
Round 8 Away - All good.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby groovysmurf on Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:59 pm

Round 9 Home - All good. :)

Round 9 Away - All invites sent except for KNT; I've messaged them and they will receive an infraction if not done by 23:59 CCT on Monday, April 8th. DBD has a few invites not yet accepted, but looks to just be a freemium waiting for some free slots.
    All good.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:54 am

Having reached 6 wins vs DBD away - ACES is mathematically champions of the Third Division =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

DBD will draw us home as well so we won't get a perfect score as we were hoping. But we can still win the league undefeated.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby groovysmurf on Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:07 pm

Round 10 Home - Just DBD haven't made their home games. I've sent them a message requesting it be done asap.
Colonel groovysmurf
Clan Director
Clan Director

Return to Active Challenges