Conquer Club

[CCXIV] R2: ACES (18) vs FALL (12)

Active clan challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (1) vs FALL (0)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:39 pm

Guys, guys....please, settle down.

Sonic, appreciate the nod, thank you. Yes, we've a very capable squad and can cause some upsets. But hey, please keep the Sonic/LFAW private feud somewhere else, not in the FALLEN war thread. Thanks mate.

GoranZ. You have your facts seriously skewed. We knew you would be late submitting details so ACES opted to send our home map selections through a 3rd party so the exchange could be made fairly and on time. You seem to have a habit of being late every time (exactly the same vs TOFU in last CC Final) yet here you are crying foul. Just get your s**t together.
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (0) vs FALL (0)

Postby GoranZ on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:07 pm

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:As I said, we did send our games teams and palyers to CD 2 days before u even posted urs, because we knew u were not gonna meet deadline

You knew that we weren't gonna send? Did you see that on a crystal ball?
For the future please refrain your self from accusing us based on what you think you know ;)

For your info I didn't saw your games created by the deadline so I didn't created ours... As the old people say, eye for an eye.
We created our games the next day and send you a message, much more than you did. You shared yours after you knew our games.

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:But don't you worry we will send our second set on time. Couse its gonna be 5 weeks then (I suggest U reading CC rules just in case you intend to be late again). But we didnt change a thing for what we had to waht we posted. But seems u only read what u want.

As I said we wont create our games before you create yours. If you prefer to play dirty we can do it as well.

Have Fun!
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby GoranZ on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:18 pm

@rockfist, @Chariot of Fire and all other TOFU players with flaming posts... You are not welcomed on this thread.

@groovysmurf con I ask for removal of flaming posts from TOFU players or I should go with support? *This is not the first time they are doing this!
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby detlef on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:30 pm

GoranZ wrote:@rockfist, @Chariot of Fire and all other TOFU players with flaming posts... You are not welcomed on this thread.

@groovysmurf con I ask for removal of flaming posts from TOFU players or I should go with support? *This is not the first time they are doing this!

CoF is in ACES, clown.

But, there's a reason why others outside of ACES. are pulling against you and it's not "they hate us because they ain't us". No, they "hate" you because you're a d!ck.
Last edited by detlef on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel detlef

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (0) vs FALL (0)

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:31 pm

GoranZ wrote:
TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:As I said, we did send our games teams and palyers to CD 2 days before u even posted urs, because we knew u were not gonna meet deadline

You knew that we weren't gonna send? Did you see that on a crystal ball?
For the future please refrain your self from accusing us based on what you think you know ;)

For your info I didn't saw your games created by the deadline so I didn't created ours... As the old people say, eye for an eye.
We created our games the next day and send you a message, much more than you did. You shared yours after you knew our games.

TrafalgarLaw01 wrote:But don't you worry we will send our second set on time. Couse its gonna be 5 weeks then (I suggest U reading CC rules just in case you intend to be late again). But we didnt change a thing for what we had to waht we posted. But seems u only read what u want.

As I said we wont create our games before you create yours. If you prefer to play dirty we can do it as well.

Have Fun!

All I had to do was look previous FALL wars. FALL is often late. And you can't read. What part about we had already send our maps, settings and playets to CDs so u did not get away with being late and taking adv. Tell me how do we get advantage if we submitted our games first. Do u want a snapshot?. I can send you the snapshot with day and hour of our games submmited to CDs

Whats the reason for filling our games late? See u are always late. I dont need a crystal ball. Its just what u seem to do often.

And as I said we are gonna post games on Sunday. I suggest u do the same. I am doing you a favor. Read cc rules abouth the 6 weeks timeline to create and fill all games and 5 weeks about making them. If u want to make them after that fine. But dont cry afterwards.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Postby Caymanmew on Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm

locking this for now, I'll go through it, deal with what needs dealing with and unlock after dinner.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby Caymanmew on Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:23 pm

Ok everyone, I am unlocking this thread. As I do so I am issuing everyone two warnings.

First, keep it on-topic. If anyone drags this thread wildly off topic again, they can expect to be issued a forum ban.

Second, This thread has gotten nasty and not in a fun way. No further discussions about the round 1 game creation or filling are welcome in the thread. For round 2 game creation and filling, no discussion or comments regarding the deadline are welcome until the time a deadline is missed. If a deadline is missed and you wish to post about it, ensure your post does not include baiting or flaming of any kind.

If someone breaks a rule in the thread, I HIGHLY advise simply reporting the post and/or PMing me about it. Replying is a quick way to find yourself also in violation of the rules.

Those who have been involved so far have been contacted and warned. To everyone else, this thread is now being strictly moderated. Breaking of any rules can and will result in forum bans.

Cayman
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby LFAW on Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:57 pm

Round two, all games exchanged in a timely manner and ACES already jumping into FALL home games.
The war is close!
Will update the front posts shortly with second round games and score update.
Colonel LFAW

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (8) vs FALL (9)

Postby LFAW on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:46 am

Update: Currently 8-9 with a slight FALL lead in finished games.

In games that are won we have the score at 11-12. This is going to be a nailbiter...
Colonel LFAW

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (9) vs FALL (9)

Postby detlef on Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:28 am

Full disclosure: Starting noon EDT on Wednesday, I will be out for a week and will have my turns sat for by various clanmates. Needless to say, they may be taking my turns at times other than when my clock is below 2 hours.
Colonel detlef

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (10) vs FALL (9)

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:54 am

ACES takes the lead for the second time on the war. :D
Last edited by TrafalgarLaw01 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (10) vs FALL (9)

Postby rockfist on Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:27 am

=D>
Brigadier rockfist

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (12) vs FALL (11)

Postby TrafalgarLaw01 on Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:00 pm

I wonder if FALL is getting desperate or t4mcr53s2 is really busy. Running out of time here.
Game 23116834

I have asked for this to be fixed multiple times. U take a tert and u get a card. Period.

Anyway with decided games I have ACES 20 FALL 14. So we are close to bringing this war home.

Edit: I had put the wrong game. So fixed now
Last edited by TrafalgarLaw01 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
General TrafalgarLaw01

Re: [CCXIV] R2: ACES (12) vs FALL (11)

Postby Kingm on Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:35 am

Game 23116834
If this is not a clear case of "running out of time to not get a spoil" then nothing is.
To me its 100% clear that this was on purpose, and its not only dirty tactics, but according to the rules of CC14, its breaking the rules.
But I still think we have it, but its not as clear as it was before it, if yellow had ended the turn it would have been GG almost for sure.
I can suggest to they guys inn the game what they should have done instead if they want, and that would have been to just not attack and "take a card", ok I would have had a bit better odds on a pink kill, but still not great odds, but atleast it would not have been cheating.
According to the rules of CC14 "Game abuse like purposely running out of time or throwing a game is prohibited. The first time a clan breaks this rule in CC14 the game must be re-made (unless the other clan wants the game to stand). Each subsequent violation during CC14 will result in a forfeit of the game.", the way I am reading the rules, this means ACES just got handed a freebie, if we win the game then we will let it stand, but if we loose we can get a rematch, have I interpreted the rule right?
Just to end this post I have to say I understand that you guys had to try and cheat the system, a 3.division clan is probably putting up a bit to much of a fight to just play it cleanly.
Highscore : 4349 Date : 17.6.12

Highscore after comeback : 3619 Date : 07.11.23

Colonel Kingm

PreviousNext

Return to Active Challenges