Conquer Club

GR (21) v TIME (19) of 40 Reapers Win!!

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: GR (21) v TIME (16) of 40 Reapers Win!!

Postby eddie2 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 pm

ljex wrote:
eddie2 wrote:lol if jrhs comments are true i make it

time 16
grim reapers 14

so are we gonna finish all the singles off

Did you ever agree to it? No thus it stays they way it was originally agreed to...unless they decide to change it. I'm guessing after you didn't let them remake a game and instead they had to take a forfeit that they will decide to keep the war as it is now, a win for them.

lol someones not been reading the thread the forfiet was canceled and the thread being opened was well before the challenge started.
Major eddie2

Postby shoop76 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:55 pm

eddie2 wrote:lol lets chuck a spanner in the works. was in our clan thread closing off the challenge with the final score at

grim reapers 21 time 19 because that is how it looks. when i came across this

jrh_cardinal wrote:Just made the thread for the war, was told to send the link to you: viewtopic.php?f=441&t=124393&start=0

Also, don't know if shoop has asked you guys about this. Can we make the 1v1 games best of 3?
Whoever wins 2 or more of the games takes the series and gets 1 point for their clan. Also, the series would still only count for 1 of the 10 games max per player.

what happened 2 the best of 3 in the singles games. as this is our preference as well

lol anyways well played grim reapers hope 2 meet soon.

Koe_Sirius rejected the best of 3 when the clan war started, so we went with that.
Captain shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby shoop76 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 pm

sorry it was Joshy, here the pm I received from him.

We are all ready to rock and roll, here are our fixtures for Set One. You guys ready?

show: Time Set One
Four singles, One quadruples
Singles
Game 7584560 - JoshyBoy vs , Feudal, Chained, Foggy, No Spoils
Game 7584606 - eddie2 vs , Jamaica, Chained, Foggy, No Spoils
Game 7579560 - KoE_Sirius vs , 8 Thoughts, Adjacent, Foggy, No Spoils
Game 7584565 - studster9143 vs , Arms Race, Chained, Foggy, No Spoils

Quadruples
Game 7584550 - dorsettrob, Metricsystemlove, PepeAtila, wilkinc vs , Supermax, Chained, Foggy, No Spoils

For the singles games, we have set up just four singles games, and not the best of three, as our Minister of War did not finalise the best of three idea with you, and I would like to just have it as four single singles games. It's the best of 40, so it won't make much of a difference.

Bring it guys. ;)
Captain shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby Moop on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:11 pm

I like eddie2, hes smart. :mrgreen:
Captain Moop

Postby jrh_cardinal on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:46 pm

eddie2 wrote:grim reapers 21 time 19

lol, Hive is far from over, and Great Lakes isn't exactly 100%

eddie2 wrote:
jrh_cardinal wrote:Just made the thread for the war, was told to send the link to you: viewtopic.php?f=441&t=124393&start=0

Also, don't know if shoop has asked you guys about this. Can we make the 1v1 games best of 3?
Whoever wins 2 or more of the games takes the series and gets 1 point for their clan. Also, the series would still only count for 1 of the 10 games max per player.

what happened 2 the best of 3 in the singles games. as this is our preference as well

clearly you don't know the outcome, so I don't know why you're all of a sudden accusing us and "coming across it" when the war is over

and the next post (you say the score would be time 16 reapers 14)
I have no clue how you got that, but we did not win 7 singles games and you won more than 0 :roll: :roll:

it was a good, fair challenge eddie. You don't have to ruin it for everyone by being a sore loser
Sergeant 1st Class jrh_cardinal

Postby Electricksabers on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Congrats Reapers Well Played =D>
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Electricksabers

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:15 am

time 0-2...soon to be 0-3...will eddie realise he is no where near as good as he thinks?
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby eddie2 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:16 am

clearly you don't know the outcome, so I don't know why you're all of a sudden accusing us and "coming across it" when the war is over

hi jrh thats okay then you know i took over the challenge half way through from joshy and koe they could not agree or disagree if they had or had not confirmed this. plz read my post more it was a quiestion 2 you. thanks for confirming it.

oops the 16 v 14 is the wrong way round i counted the us senate game in ours.sorry about that one.

well played
Last edited by eddie2 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:57 am

lord voldemort wrote:time 0-2...soon to be 0-3...will eddie realise he is no where near as good as he thinks?

omg lord v have you read into the games we have played and researched it. yes we have lost 2 challenges but that does not say we are not as good as i think we are. lets have a look at the 2 of them.

time v grim reapers
this was a close challenge we were well over classed in some games. we over classed them in some games. and all others were very close run

time v black sheep squad
same as above but merch gave me some feed back and i agree with this feedback that was given.

in both challenges we lost vital points due 2 babysitters coming in 2 games and not reading chat moves before playing or just not taking moves.

these are teething problems we have in the clan. but dispite all of this we might of lost 2 challenges but i think both grim reapers and black sheep squad will agree that we are a strong clan and once we get properly organised we will be a strong threat v any clan we face.

now i think it is time you stopped gobbing off and start puting a few games our way.

ps well played grim reapers again sorry for bringing the singles bit up but i seen it in a thread on our clan page so thought i should ask the ? about it.
Major eddie2

Postby elfish_lad on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:23 am

Hey eddie. How you doin?

Thought I would respond.

I follow the Reapers' Wars because b00 and shoop and lurker (who is no longer with the Reapers, may he RIP with DYNASTY) gave me my first clan experience here at CC, and I just won my first tourney with jrh and lurk and that was a fantastic 66 game, five month battle. I've also been reading your posts in the CC fora for a bit now. Dude. I have my crazy moments in clan wars. We all do from time to time, from top to bottom, but if you have a question about the integrity of the challenge, may I suggest that you don't post it publicly?

Clan leaders work this out in private. But by posting this here, even though it seems you were having a hard time getting a hold of Reaper leaders by pm, you only make yourself look like a sore loser. I'm sure that wasn't your intent. But nevertheless it seems like sour grapes.

Take it. Or leave it. Cheers.

E.
Last edited by elfish_lad on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major elfish_lad

Postby eddie2 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:37 am

elfish_lad wrote:Hey eddie. How you doin?

Thought I would respond.

I follow the Reapers' Wars because b00 and shoop and lurker (who is no longer with the Reapers, may he RIP with DYNASTY) gave me my first clan experience here at CC, and I just won my first tourney with jrh and lurk and that was a fantastic 66 game battle. I've also been reading your posts in the CC fora for a bit now. Dude. I have my crazy moments in clan wars. We all do from time to time, from top to bottom, but if you have a question about the integrity of the challenge, may I suggest that you don't post it publicly?

Clan leaders work this out in private. But posting this here, even though it seems you were having a hard time getting a hold of Reaper leaders by pm, you only make yourself look like a sore loser. I'm sure that wasn't your intent. But nevertheless it seems like sour grapes.

Take it. Or leave it. Cheers.

E.

wasnt sour grapes but thanks for that i was just asking a quiestion that got a response i didn't at ant point say that we agreed 2 this or not and i have said well played in all the posts.
Major eddie2

Postby elfish_lad on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:43 am

Fair enough. You said "well played." But don't be purposely obtuse. You publicly questioned the integrity of the match. Not going to win you friends at CC in my estimation.

But you're not looking for that I would guess.

Cheers.

Elf out.
Major elfish_lad

Postby eddie2 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:45 am

dont want 2 sound bad but you are in no place 2 lecture me after these comments

elfish_lad wrote:Fair enough. You said "well played." But don't be purposely obtuse. You publicly questioned the integrity of the match. Not going to win you friends at CC in my estimation.

But you're not looking for that I would guess.

Cheers.

Elf out.

Foxglove wrote:
elfish_lad wrote:Alright. Why not dump the trapyoung quote before we head to round 3. I personally think it is bullshit and beneath your clan. Maybe he thinks it is funny. Maybe you do. Maybe everyone else but me does. Okay. You think trap was out of line and should have been "censured" by our clan. He was merely calling you hypocrites.

So errrr, why the claws out, all of a sudden? You seem to be telling me (or the clan) what we think (instead of asking), but I will just go ahead and offer up my thoughts on the matter!

So: I think that trap has made several very rude comments throughout this challenge. He's made some funny ones too. His lolmoo ranting joke falls into both of those categories: funny and rude! There's some truth to it, of course, or it wouldn't be funny. Though obviously I think he exaggerated. And since it was a poking-fun-at-KORT joke, he neglected to call out any of the instances of TOFU hypocrisy (wot? there are none, you say?).

But anyway, I thought it was funny, and it amused me to sig his quote. Trap seemed to think so too, evidenced by his post in this thread and on my wall. I didn't realize that anyone was offended - no one told me so via forum post, PM, IM, text, telephone, smoke signal or anything else. Now that I know, I will of course take it down. I've put a lot of effort into doing what I can to keep this challenge atmosphere from becoming too unpleasant.

elfish_lad wrote:You are actually doing us a favour by continuing to sport his quote.

Then why the angry post?

elfish_lad wrote: But I digress. Drop the quote and let's play balls out for the third round.

Cheers.

E.

Lemme just reference a relevant bit of trap's joke here:

Can't we be civil - why aren't we civil - it would be a better strategy if we were civil - bitch.

xoxo, all the best,
Foxykorter
Major eddie2

Postby jrh_cardinal on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:36 pm

elfish_lad wrote:even though it seems you were having a hard time getting a hold of Reaper leaders by pm

just to clarify, I never got a PM and as far as I know boo and shoop didn't either. Only person I know of that he PMed was army of nobunaga. Since he is not a leader, the only plausible explanation for picking aon is his short fuse

baiting much?

Postby eddie2 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:46 am

jrh_cardinal wrote:
elfish_lad wrote:even though it seems you were having a hard time getting a hold of Reaper leaders by pm

just to clarify, I never got a PM and as far as I know boo and shoop didn't either. Only person I know of that he PMed was army of nobunaga. Since he is not a leader, the only plausible explanation for picking aon is his short fuse

baiting much?

i spoke to aon in live chat and was polite there was no baiting jrh
Major eddie2

Re: GR (21) v TIME (19) of 40 Reapers Win!!

Postby jrh_cardinal on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 pm

ok, giving hive to time, all other games are over so we're officially done :)

Postby JoshyBoy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:34 am

Wow. Sooooo close.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby eddie2 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 pm

well played another close challenge with 1 game in it congrates 2 the reapers. do i have 2 give you my avi now or do we deserve to keep it.
Major eddie2

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges