Conquer Club

AKA(18) v THE PACK(42) (finished pack win)

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: AKA(02) v THE PACK(06) (started)

Postby John Deere on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:14 pm

40kguy wrote:
jasholz wrote:
40kguy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:omg 40k plz dont start with the dice thing. we are better than that.

john deere as for the jamaica map i wont blame the dice i blame the jamaican rum i been drinking to much of it. :lol: :lol:

i will go where ever i go. this may include someones pants :D

your not old enough to be in any ones pants

i am a teenager i can do what ever the **** i want

:lol: :lol: :lol: Kids these days.... :roll:
Thanks grifftron for the pic! Your the man:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjwAucpiC6Q&list=QL&playnext=1
Major John Deere

Re: AKA(02) v THE PACK(06) (started)

Postby 40kguy on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 am

John Deere wrote:
40kguy wrote:
jasholz wrote:
40kguy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:omg 40k plz dont start with the dice thing. we are better than that.

john deere as for the jamaica map i wont blame the dice i blame the jamaican rum i been drinking to much of it. :lol: :lol:

i will go where ever i go. this may include someones pants :D

your not old enough to be in any ones pants

i am a teenager i can do what ever the **** i want

:lol: :lol: :lol: Kids these days.... :roll:

TEENAGER!!!
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Re: AKA(03) v THE PACK(06) (started)

Postby jpcloet on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Did you not agree to a tie-breaker up front?
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby -=- Tanarri -=- on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 pm

jpcloet wrote:Did you not agree to a tie-breaker up front?

I don't believe that Ollie felt that it would be necessary since the Pack will be winning this war approximately 40 to 20...

j/k :)

This should probably be figured out, just in case.
Captain -=- Tanarri -=-

Postby eddie2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:53 am

jpcloet wrote:Did you not agree to a tie-breaker up front?

jpcloet we might of or we might not of. this does not concern you at present. has there been any form of complaint from any of the 2 clans ( i would say no) are we in breach of clan privs (i would say no) so plz move along and leave us alone to have a good clean clan challenge. If we need help or advice from you on how to run a challenge we will ask. so bye bye jp plz keep future posts to well done or bad luck. or can you ban yourself for asking clan/s about there challenge like you banned me.
Major eddie2

Postby JoshyBoy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 am

eddie2 wrote:...leave us alone to have a good clean clan challenge...

Hahaha, like that's going to happen... :lol:

You're brave... trying to boss around a mod on his own turf... :roll:
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby eddie2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:45 am

JoshyBoy wrote:
eddie2 wrote:...leave us alone to have a good clean clan challenge...

Hahaha, like that's going to happen... :lol:

You're brave... trying to boss around a mod on his own turf... :roll:

not bossing around we are not in any breach of privs or clan war so there is no need for him to get involved in this challenge. we are in batch 2 just started so no tie breaker is even needed to be thought about at present or even signs of it being needed. if he wants to come into this thread chasing us for something not needed at present. (due to 60 game challenge so we are above the amount of games for medals. not like a 40 game where tiebreaker is required to give the 41 for medals.) then fair be it but since he is complaining about 2 much work to do he should spend his time sorting out real issues within the clan pages not coming into our challenge thread and posting useless comments.

but like i have said we do have a tie breaker game if needed but will post that at the end.
Major eddie2

Postby grifftron on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:08 am

eddie your picking your own fight with jp! Hes head clan director, he just wants to make sure their is no mess, but like John said we should pull this one pretty easy so it wouldn't matter in the long run anyway :lol: ;)
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby eddie2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:21 am

grifftron wrote:eddie your picking your own fight with jp! Hes head clan director, he just wants to make sure their is no mess, but like John said we should pull this one pretty easy so it wouldn't matter in the long run anyway :lol: ;)

lol im not picking a fight just stating would his time not be better spent somewhere else. rather than here.
Major eddie2

Postby JoshyBoy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 am

He can do what he likes as long as he isn't breaking any rules. I trust you're not developing a persecution complex old boy... ;)
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby eddie2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:31 am

JoshyBoy wrote:He can do what he likes as long as he isn't breaking any rules. I trust you're not developing a persecution complex old boy... ;)

rofl and what site rule did i break to get a 1 week vacation. let me see i asked a clan to update a thread (in the rules for issueing of privs) so if jp would spend his time asking clans to do what they should do instead of this trash in here then i would not of been banned because i would not of needed to ask the ? thats all i am saying is that he should spend his time doing what is needed instead of what is not.
Major eddie2

Postby JoshyBoy on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 am

I will stop bothering you now eddie, good luck with the remainder of the challenge. Hope everyone is having fun!

Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby Leehar on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:00 am

Actually, Jp is very much in the right with his line of questioning. It's similar to what I mentioned in the IA vs Emp challenge thread (tho since they didn't implement it, maybe I was on the wrong track #-o )

But anyway, from the medals thread on the main clan page:
  • A War must be of a minimum 41 games, and must have a specific defined process for determining a winner, prior to the start of the War. A random triples neutral game is recommended.
Therefore, since there is the possibility of the score ending up 30-30 and there is no predetermined process for determining a winner, it's quite possible no clan medal will be handed out.
If a medals not something you're looking for, I'll be on my way, before derailing this thread any further
Last edited by Leehar on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby jpcloet on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 am

I like how eddie2 jumps to a conclusion. The requirement for medals is that a tie-breaker is defined up front, and thus this war does not qualify for medals currently. I was trying to help.........You might want to think about a tie-breaker really soon, I'll give you 48 hours to get the first post corrected and a tie-breaker agreed upon.

Fastposted.....
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby eddie2 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 am

jpcloet wrote:I like how eddie2 jumps to a conclusion. The requirement for medals is that a tie-breaker is defined up front, and thus this war does not qualify for medals currently. I was trying to help.........You might want to think about a tie-breaker really soon, I'll give you 48 hours to get the first post corrected and a tie-breaker agreed upon.

Fastposted.....

ah ok i appologise i must of miss read the medals page. i will update tommorow morning when i do the challenge page i dont do them on weekends.
Major eddie2

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 am

jpcloet wrote:I like how eddie2 jumps to a conclusion. The requirement for medals is that a tie-breaker is defined up front, and thus this war does not qualify for medals currently. I was trying to help.........You might want to think about a tie-breaker really soon, I'll give you 48 hours to get the first post corrected and a tie-breaker agreed upon.

Fastposted.....

Please be flexible as far as 48 hours JP..... we are enjoying this challenge but of course we want to conform to the rules.... I am sure we will get it right
Captain lynch5762

Postby simmons4 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 am

the texan wars have been decided once again the pack is victorious. maybe aka should change thier name to alk (always left krying) good game guys practice a little more and well let u try toplay with the big boys again!!!!!!!!!!
Colonel simmons4

Postby eddie2 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 am

simmons4 wrote:the texan wars have been decided once again the pack is victorious. maybe aka should change thier name to alk (always left krying) good game guys practice a little more and well let u try toplay with the big boys again!!!!!!!!!!

hummm let me see nope i can't see any games were aka members are crying about dice in the games. ow wait there there seems to be a lot of it from the pack. so i think you need to correct your statement
Major eddie2

Postby Lubawski on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 am

Leehar wrote:Actually, Jp is very much in the right with his line of questioning. It's similar to what I mentioned in the IA vs Emp challenge thread (tho since they didn't implement it, maybe I was on the wrong track #-o )

We did. Hasn't it been posted? I'll have to double check I suppose.
Colonel Lubawski

Postby 40kguy on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:57 am

grifftron wrote:eddie your picking your own fight with jp! Hes head clan director, he just wants to make sure their is no mess, but like John said we should pull this one pretty easy so it wouldn't matter in the long run anyway :lol: ;)

i start fights with my older brother. is that a bad thing?
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby greenoaks on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 pm

eddie2 wrote:

Fastposted.....

ah ok i appologise i must of miss read the medals page. i will update tommorow morning when i do the challenge page i dont do them on weekends.

jpcloet has been more than generous in pointing out the breach so stop fucking us around and update the first post
Sergeant greenoaks

Re: AKA(04) v THE PACK(09) (started)

Postby grifftron on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Yeah Eddie, update that first post already man, I am sure 1 PM to GO or John could get that final tie breaker game set up. LETS GO!
Major grifftron
SoC Training Adviser

Postby rdsrds2120 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh, just a heads up, unless I counted wrong, we're winning 11-4 ;)

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby eddie2 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:16 am

grifftron wrote:Yeah Eddie, update that first post already man, I am sure 1 PM to GO or John could get that final tie breaker game set up. LETS GO!

pm was sent to ollie waiting for a response. was sent sat afternoon.

rdsrds2120 wrote:Oh, just a heads up, unless I counted wrong, we're winning 11-4 ;)

-rd

yep you counted wrong it was 11 v 5 :D

greenoaks wrote:
eddie2 wrote:

Fastposted.....

jpcloet has been more than generous in pointing out the breach so stop fucking us around and update the first post

greenoaks get a clue mate a tie breaker game needs to be cleared by both partys of a clan war. we did discuss the tiebreaker at the begining of this challenge but did not finalise it. once i noted and appologised to jp for my posts i pmed ollie straight away (sat afternoon) just to give me a confirmation that it was what we said. i still had no response this morning 2 days later. i understand ollie is busy at the moment so did not post about no reply. But like you said if i am fucking you guys around then so be it in future if we need anything that requires confirmation from both clans i will just make the decission by myself.
Major eddie2

Re: AKA(06) v THE PACK(11) (started)

Postby Electricksabers on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:09 pm

Eddie, I see you have a tiebreaker game list as

20 dou
20 trip
20 quad
1 tie break game random esc fog chained

Can you list what type of game it is? Dubs, Trips, or Quads? We just want to avoid an issue if you end up in a tie.

Thanks

Shane
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Electricksabers

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges