Conquer Club

Clan League 3 : Quarter finals [7-April final scores]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan League 3 : Quarter finals [1-Mar)

Postby firstholliday on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 pm

=D>

monkiiiiiiiiiiiiii's
7 firstholliday 3589 (58%) General 128-2 Netherlands
General firstholliday

Postby josko.ri on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 pm

firstholliday wrote:=D>

monkiiiiiiiiiiiiii's

to early to celebrate. FNNa nor WWII EU not decided yet.
Captain josko.ri

Postby Rodion on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:32 pm

josko.ri wrote:

monkiiiiiiiiiiiiii's

He's not celebrating, he's cheering.
General Rodion

Postby Leehar on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 pm

josko.ri wrote:

monkiiiiiiiiiiiiii's

Nowhere did he say he was celebrating because they were through to the next round. The fact remains however that they have now firmly wrested control of FNNA and are ahead in EU so he's quite within his means to celebrate that ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby josko.ri on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Leehar wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

monkiiiiiiiiiiiiii's

Nowhere did he say he was celebrating because they were through to the next round. The fact remains however that they have now firmly wrested control of FNNA and are ahead in EU so he's quite within his means to celebrate that ;)

ok then

=D>

Coooooooooows!
Captain josko.ri

Postby mkcummins on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Regardless of outcome (though their victory seems imminent now), AoC deserves a very high regard for their skill, class and overall competitiveness. My comments won't carry as much weight since EMPIRE is the clan they're about to beat, so I implore those of you from the other top clans on this site: Give them their due and respect. They more than deserve it. Awesome gameplay and excellent attitudes. Well played, AoC. Hats off
Captain mkcummins

Postby Namor on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:42 pm

mkcummins wrote:Regardless of outcome (though their victory seems imminent now), AoC deserves a very high regard for their skill, class and overall competitiveness. My comments won't carry as much weight since EMPIRE is the clan they're about to beat, so I implore those of you from the other top clans on this site: Give them their due and respect. They more than deserve it. Awesome gameplay and excellent attitudes. Well played, AoC. Hats off

Thank you... win or lose, we will take and appreciate the plaudit's.

However, the fat lady ain't singing yet... Atlantis looks to be ours (barring a disaster) and Chicago has swung our way in the last round or two, but it could just as easily swing back (voodoo dolls at the ready, over here). Unless you know something about the Hive game, that I've yet to get from our team. Finally, Solar is still looking to be in your favour.

That said, we ARE feeling a little easier than we were, this time last week.

It should also be noted that we had the easier of the starts in this battle and although we had some horrendous cubes in the first half of these crunch games, Empire have had their share of misfortune in the past few days, to balance that out.

As I say, we certainly aren't counting them chickens yet, but if we grab victory here, then it's due, in no small part, to the help and advice we received from Mike after our defeat to Empire, in 2009. Thanks guys.
Colonel Namor

Postby firstholliday on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:17 pm

cows? :roll:

:cry:

Killum monkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's =D> =D> :P

Whatever happens it's a thriller. Hats of for the old people and all monki's will help them cross the street but we wanna win this M%&*%^%*( 8-)

Good luck all may the dice be fair.
General firstholliday

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 pm

This is looking very close to a win for us now. WWII Europe is probably 80% chance we win, and first nations is starting to look similar. Whatever happens, great job monkis, and well played tofu. This was a very good fight and I will be very happy if we come away with a 10-9 win. :D
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:29 pm

We might have a surprise or two in store for you yet ;)
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Postby Leehar on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Damnit, so those dicehacks were really true. I know not to ever doubt the boys in blue
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:We might have a surprise or two in store for you yet ;)

I sure hope not. :D
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Pirlo on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:46 am

why TOFU sucked? :-k

I thought they would win the league this season..... I must have been idiot :lol:

- Andrea the Charmer :geek:
Captain Pirlo

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 am

Namor wrote:
mkcummins wrote:Regardless of outcome (though their victory seems imminent now), AoC deserves a very high regard for their skill, class and overall competitiveness. My comments won't carry as much weight since EMPIRE is the clan they're about to beat, so I implore those of you from the other top clans on this site: Give them their due and respect. They more than deserve it. Awesome gameplay and excellent attitudes. Well played, AoC. Hats off

However, the fat lady ain't singing yet... Atlantis looks to be ours (barring a disaster) and Chicago has swung our way in the last round or two, but it could just as easily swing back (voodoo dolls at the ready, over here). Unless you know something about the Hive game, that I've yet to get from our team. Finally, Solar is still looking to be in your favour.

It should also be noted that we had the easier of the starts in this battle and although we had some horrendous cubes in the first half of these crunch games, Empire have had their share of misfortune in the past few days, to balance that out.

As I say, we certainly aren't counting them chickens yet, but if we grab victory here, then it's due, in no small part, to the help and advice we received from Mike after our defeat to Empire, in 2009. Thanks guys.

Congrats to AOC! For winning you get a date with KORT! Seems like a great prize for you all!
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby firstholliday on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:30 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:We might have a surprise or two in store for you yet ;)

I hate surprises..

oeoeoeoeoe maybe woman buttered in bananaflavor... small yellow ones...
oeoeoeoeoeoeoeoeeoeoeoeeoeoeoeoeeoeoeoeeoeoeoeoeeoeoeoeoeeoeoeo
General firstholliday

Postby danryan on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 am

Pirlo wrote:why TOFU sucked? :-k

I thought they would win the league this season..... I must have been idiot :lol:

Losing 10-9 to TSM is sucking? Most clans would sell their soul to suck like that. TSM took THOTA to a 1 game difference in an 80 game challenge, you couldn't be further off with that assessment. Props to TSM for showing they're still as elite as ever.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby Pirlo on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 am

danryan wrote:

Losing 10-9 to TSM is sucking? Most clans would sell their soul to suck like that. TSM took THOTA to a 1 game difference in an 80 game challenge, you couldn't be further off with that assessment. Props to TSM for showing they're still as elite as ever.

I think it was 10-6 when last time I saw the score :-k
Captain Pirlo

Postby firstholliday on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:02 pm

ahum it is not over yet...

we wish and are hoping.
General firstholliday

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:19 pm

It's going to go to 9-8 in favour of TOFU, with two games (WW2 Europe and First Nations NA) deciding it. Right now those games look like being TSM's.

Postby skillfull on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:17 pm

danryan wrote:

Thanks Danryan,
We are a clan who speak on the battlefield ;-)
Brigadier skillfull

Postby Denise on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
Namor wrote:

Congrats to AOC! For winning you get a date with KORT! Seems like a great prize for you all!

Don't get too excited, Bruce. There are 3 games that are still undecided. ;) The deciding factor will be if we can implement our plan for the voodoo doll raid.
Colonel Denise

Postby Rodion on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Denise wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
Namor wrote:

Don't get too excited, Bruce. There are 3 games that are still undecided. ;) The deciding factor will be if we can implement our plan for the voodoo doll raid.

Not to mention KORT didn't lock its spot either. Odds are looking good for us, but we still depend on random number generators, so anything can happen.
General Rodion

Postby Georgerx7di on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Pirlo wrote:
danryan wrote:

I think it was 10-6 when last time I saw the score :-k

If we win, it will be 10-9.

And thanks dan : )
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Regrettably it's starting to look like 9-10 is inevitable, TSM handing TOFU its first ever head-to-head defeat in either league or challenges. Just one little game was all it took. Dangnabbit

Postby Namor on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Regrettably it's starting to look like 9-10 is inevitable, TSM handing TOFU its first ever head-to-head defeat in either league or challenges. Just one little game was all it took. Dangnabbit

No, it took 10 little games ;)
Colonel Namor

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges