Conquer Club

Time(28) v Brethren of the Fat Mermaid(32) FINAL BoFM Wins

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Time(27) v Brethren of the Fat Mermaid(31)

Postby Eyestone on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:21 am

ljex wrote:Eddie, you broke the rules. If your clan loses you are not allowed to post in C&A for a month so you can't report this ...

I suggest he reports himself! :D
General Eyestone

Postby anonymus on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:33 am

JoshyBoy wrote:I would like to stress that only eddie and myself (seeing as I am TIME's leader) are involved in this, and that no other member of TIME is involved or should be involved. The rest of TIME are keeping out of this, and I would ask that you do not think any less of them. Myself and eddie are discussing this, and I for one hope that this situation is resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

what situation?! its just silly, but ok point taken, i have just lost respect for you and eddie2 (the little he gained during this war)
but quite frankly the rest of your clan also should step the funk up and have their say..

all it takes for silliness to prevail, is for good men to stand quiet
-dr king kong

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Major anonymus

Postby eddie2 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 am

ok guys let me put this in perspective for all of you.

I noticed this at the beginning of the challenge. while i was dealing with the incedent involving jefjef and gallent pellham. I was told there was no abuse involved. so i carried on it did not bother me. I finished the thread and awarded the win to bofm. then a situation occured with buddysystem that king a dealt with where he mentioned that buddysystem should not of been posting his password while on holiday in games. I asked king a about this situation as well he confirmed it was abuse of sitting. so i contact bofm leaders with 3 options that would of been open for disscussion. instead they post in the thread making it sound like i was doing this over a sick player(who had nothing to do with the incedent.) at the end of it you all say that if a player does not have enough time to play then a sitter can take his turns, i agree totally with this. What i do not agree with is the fact that when draq was playing bogangods turns(where bogan says it was because of him doing clan work.)

1)bogangod had been online for a lot of hours during this period.
2)he was posting in threads that were not clan related within the forum.
3) he was playing in speed games.
4) he was talking to me on my wall.

now you say this is a spurious report no it is not.

do i think i have handled this wrong, yes i have i should of left the challenge thread alone. Bringing it dirrectly to the c and a forum instead. at the end of it you all come in hear flaming me for posting a real cheating event that goes on lots within cc but is against the cc rules. So carry on with what you are doing I do not care i do not like cheats. and i feel that if someone cheats they should pay for it.

This is all that i have to say on the matter. thank you

eddie2.
Captain eddie2

Postby anonymus on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:54 am

eddie2 wrote:ok guys let me put this in perspective for all of you.

I noticed this at the beginning of the challenge. while i was dealing with the incedent involving jefjef and gallent pellham. I was told there was no abuse involved.* so i carried on it did not bother me. I finished the thread and awarded the win to bofm**. then a situation occured with buddysystem that king a dealt with where he mentioned that buddysystem should not of been posting his password while on holiday in games. I asked king a about this situation as well he confirmed it was abuse of sitting. so i contact bofm leaders with 3 options that would of been open for disscussion. instead they post in the thread making it sound like i was doing this over a sick player(who had nothing to do with the incedent.) at the end of it you all say that if a player does not have enough time to play then a sitter can take his turns, i agree totally with this. What i do not agree with is the fact that when draq was playing bogangods turns(where bogan says it was because of him doing clan work.)

do i think i have handled this wrong, yes i have i should of left the challenge thread alone. Bringing it dirrectly to the c and a forum instead. at the end of it you all come in hear flaming me for posting a real cheating event that goes on lots within cc but is against the cc rules. So carry on with what you are doing I do not care i do not like cheats. and i feel that if someone cheats they should pay for it.

This is all that i have to say on the matter. thank you ***

eddie2.

* so you allready tried with something else before in the beginning of this war? that didnt pan out and now you file this report?
** you didnt award us anything, we beat your clan all you did (after quite some while) was to update the thread
*** ok i guess we will see about that.. you also said you'd stay out of C&A for 1 month, so your word does not seem to count for a lot..

so i carried on it did not bother me.

yes you are showing that quite ambitiously..
Click image to enlarge.

Major anonymus

Postby eddie2 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:48 am

anonymus wrote:
eddie2 wrote:ok guys let me put this in perspective for all of you.

I noticed this at the beginning of the challenge. while i was dealing with the incedent involving jefjef and gallent pellham. I was told there was no abuse involved.* so i carried on it did not bother me. I finished the thread and awarded the win to bofm**. then a situation occured with buddysystem that king a dealt with where he mentioned that buddysystem should not of been posting his password while on holiday in games. I asked king a about this situation as well he confirmed it was abuse of sitting. so i contact bofm leaders with 3 options that would of been open for disscussion. instead they post in the thread making it sound like i was doing this over a sick player(who had nothing to do with the incedent.) at the end of it you all say that if a player does not have enough time to play then a sitter can take his turns, i agree totally with this. What i do not agree with is the fact that when draq was playing bogangods turns(where bogan says it was because of him doing clan work.)

This is all that i have to say on the matter. thank you ***

eddie2.

* so you allready tried with something else before in the beginning of this war? that didnt pan out and now you file this report?
** you didnt award us anything, we beat your clan all you did (after quite some while) was to update the thread
*** ok i guess we will see about that.. you also said you'd stay out of C&A for 1 month, so your word does not seem to count for a lot..

so i carried on it did not bother me.

yes you are showing that quite ambitiously..

wait a minite you keep on bringing up the 1 month c and a ban that i am not honouring yet i have not recieved anything from bogangod as to the official start date. bogangod contacted lv about this and we got this response from lv.

lord voldemort wrote:tbh guys this is between you guys...
eddie wont be banned if he breaks his promise and posts in there

i am more than willing to start it i just want the start date.

so you allready tried with something else before in the beginning of this war? that didnt pan out and now you file this report?

no i was told it was not cheating at that time by a clan official. but have now been told it is cheating.

i updated the heading because of being asked to all games are not finished so i will update once they all are so i can close and leave it.
Captain eddie2

Postby MegasWoman on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:27 am

So now you are accusing JJ and Gallant Pellham of the same thing? They don't even have each others password!
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby Arama86n on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:35 am

Let's give it a break now people aye...
I think everything that has been said about the matter has.

eddie2 wrote:This is all that i have to say on the matter. thank you

eddie2.

Well then people, the issue is being handled by C&A. Anything anyone needs to know about the issue at hand has been spewed out over the last 40 posts so read back.
Major Arama86n

Postby JoshyBoy on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 am

I agree with Aram, I think this thread should be left alone until C&A gives us the outcome.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby jpcloet on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Why can't we deal with things privately and through the appropriate channels? Eddie, let the hunters do their thing and just play the games please.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby eddie2 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:39 am

jpcloet wrote:Why can't we deal with things privately and through the appropriate channels? Eddie, let the hunters do their thing and just play the games please.

jpcloet and the whole of the clan world.

ok let me make a full statement of events.

ok i noticed this incident was told it was not cheating and was then told it was was. i then gave bofm these options.
eddie2 wrote:ok after having a long talk with Joshyboy Time are willing for one of 3 things to happen.

1)You forfeit all 11 games bogangod was involved in.(we would prefer not for this to happen.)

2)we replay all 11 games, but bogangod is not allowed to enter the games.(also there will be no max player usage.)

3)we do nothing but file a complaint with masli jpcloet and cheating and abuse mods.

I am sorry it has had to come to this but there has been a abuse of babysitting, and these games should not be allowed to stand as wins the way they are at present.Also sorry for asking about the forfeits from the start but i feel this is a situation where you were trying to take the piss. Like i have been told bogangod has been busy with long shifts, but this is no excuse for him being online while players take his shots for him.(he should not of signed up for games while this was going on.)

i hope to hear from you soon.

yours faithfully.

eddie2.

for and on behalf of time.

The reason i gave these options is because i wanted to keep it away from c and a reports. There has been cheating on behalf of bogangod and draq. If you map rank the 2 of them you will see that draq is the more experianced player for the map in ?, then if you look at all the games on this map that bogangod has played you will see draqs name poping up for bogangod a few times.

now as for the reason i gave 3 options let me explain them more clearly.

options 1 and 2 are what i will be asking for when the c and a report is dealt with and a guilty verdict is availible. I omly gave options 1 and 2 so i could save the time and hassle of all the abuse i would get. Now we come to this going public i stopped the win of the challenge and posted under investigation. Now Bogangod decides that instead of disscussing it with me via pm he would make a statement in the public thread. his statement makes it sound like i was victimising them for a player in hospital. so I annonced the first bit of evidence.

now i have noticed that example 2 is incorrect and dates do not match up. This was my fault i read it wrong but did not intentionally try to fabricate evidence.

now i have also been reading that clans will not want to face time. all i can ask is why not. during our clan time admittidly there has been a couple of issues. and let me explain them.

grim reapers over usage of a player on a map.

This was times first challenge so we did not totally know how to deal with things properly, also when this happened i was on a forum vacation. and was trying to discuss it with a player in live chat but he would not talk. so when i came off the vacation i was pissed.(but the forfeit we got was dropped at a later date.) also at the end of the challenge i noticed in our clan page there were talks about the singles being best of 3. I spoke to koe_sirius and joshyboy about this and they could not remember what the outcome was. so i asked the ? about it.

black sheep squad

This challenge went by with no hassle no rules broke.

clan league

Ok maybe i am a little bit ott in this but there were rules for game creations due dates and all i was asking was that if teams could not post games on time let me know in advance. This has happened the last 2 sets with no hassle from me.

brethan of the fat mermaid

know lets get down to this one. this was meant to be a quick 3 week challenge. it has lasted 3 months. during this period i have been recieveing abuse via pms (bogangod) and game chat (jefJef) the game chat came from jefjef using another players account to post in one of our games. due to the fact we had each other foed. also this with bogangod not taking shots in the case i brought forward to c and a. at the end of it if he was working 16 plus hours a day why has he even been signing himself up for games when he had no intention of playing in them.

now at the end of it i do not really care if top clans do not want to face us. But all that makes me think is that you do not follow the rules set out within the site. because if we play a challenge and rules are followed there would not be any hassle.
Captain eddie2

Postby Arama86n on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 am

I believe everything that can be said in our defence regarding the mistake while babysitting has been said, so I'll just leave that.

As for the new issue you bring to light here about jefjef and yourself, from what I hear (and granted this is just hearsay) You got in MAJOR trouble for threatening jefjef that your "tame mod" Joshy was going to get him kicked off site, and it is my understanding that you are not even allowed to speak of this issue in the forum?

During this whole issue you continually try to twist facts, or show them in the wrong light, a few times wrongful or fabricated evidence to suit your theories. All the while BoFM are saying that yes, a mistake can have been made, but it obviously is a mistake and nothing more. You are trying to exploit this simple mistake for all it's worth.

So much could be said.. but I think everyone on our side is beyond irritation or anger and are just exasperated. We are sick to our stomach's over your antics eddie.

End of the day perhaps C&A will rule in your favour, seeing as yes a mistake seems to have been made. But where as most people acknowledge that it obviously was a mistake, you slander the name of these good players by calling them cheaters, and seek to use this to have 11 games forfeited, to give you a Clan-War win you under no circumstances deserve.
Major Arama86n

Postby Commander62890 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:13 am

Looks like TIME had a major controversy in 3/4.

In TIME's defense, most of it has been centered around Eddie, and I think that a lot of members of TIME are not to be blamed.

Not that it really makes a difference, though, because a clan is as weak as its weakest member when it comes to the forums.

No one on CC ruins his own clan's name more than Eddie ruins TIME's
Last edited by Commander62890 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Major Commander62890

Postby anonymus on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 am

eddie2 wrote:now at the end of it i do not really care if top clans do not want to face us.

i wonder if the rest of your clan feels the same way eddie?

Click image to enlarge.

Major anonymus

Postby eddie2 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:52 am

listen there is a disscussion going on about this kind of thing in the cla so ask your reps to come in and post there what there thoughts are.

here is the link for you to forward it to them.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=295&t=132559
Captain eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 am

Arama86n wrote:I believe everything that can be said in our defence regarding the mistake while babysitting has been said, so I'll just leave that.

As for the new issue you bring to light here about jefjef and yourself, from what I hear (and granted this is just hearsay) You got in MAJOR trouble for threatening jefjef that your "tame mod" Joshy was going to get him kicked off site, and it is my understanding that you are not even allowed to speak of this issue in the forum?

During this whole issue you continually try to twist facts, or show them in the wrong light, a few times wrongful or fabricated evidence to suit your theories. All the while BoFM are saying that yes, a mistake can have been made, but it obviously is a mistake and nothing more. You are trying to exploit this simple mistake for all it's worth.

So much could be said.. but I think everyone on our side is beyond irritation or anger and are just exasperated. We are sick to our stomach's over your antics eddie.

End of the day perhaps C&A will rule in your favour, seeing as yes a mistake seems to have been made. But where as most people acknowledge that it obviously was a mistake, you slander the name of these good players by calling them cheaters, and seek to use this to have 11 games forfeited, to give you a Clan-War win you under no circumstances deserve.

where do you get the comment that i threatend jefjef with a site ban. I did no such thing. what i did say was that he should no longer take part in the challenge. Due to a breaking of site rules during it. Also at no point have i been told i could not mention the incedent. now at the end of it i am getting stick from players because i have had enough of your underhand tactics during this challenge. i tried to deal with this via pm's which i still have not hade any form of official response from you. Instead you come in to this thread post a load of crap that has nothing to do with it. bogan then goes running to joshyboy like through this whole challenge. instead of coming to me to discuss it. at the end of it time have played and followed site rules throughout our challenges you have not.
Captain eddie2

Postby Arama86n on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:51 am

oh our underhand tactics, this is heart wrenching...
JefJef writes something mean to you, and Draq allegedly takes BoganGods turn by accident while Bogan is around... so naturally JefJef shouldn't be allowed to play in the clanwar, and BoganGod should forfeit 11 games...
The fact still stands, your trying to exploit an honest mistake to manufacture a win you don't deserve.

Yawn can someone just lock this thread too please.
Major Arama86n

Postby Masli on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 am

Evil Semp wrote:Enough is enough. It is obvious that nothing meaningful is being added here so I am going to lock this.
Colonel Masli

Postby Masli on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:57 am

I'm going to un-lock this topic

This issue has been dealth with by the multi hunters : Case closed

Now be nice ;) or the topic will be locked again
Colonel Masli

Postby Arama86n on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 am

TIME has rounded off the Macedonia bumping their score to 28, nicely done, Must have been a good battle, took a while, haha. That leaves the only the Hive (No prizes for guessing that would be last to be completed).
Major Arama86n

Postby eddie2 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:02 am

thank you masli and Arama86n. i will update this afternoon got to go out in a min. all i can do is appologise to the clan world about this i can get hot headed at some points. like masli says i speak first think after. The issue i brought up i agree i dealt with it wrong. but this is a issue,that i have been told that it is being looked at on a whole for the whole site. all i can now say like promised within the clan league assosiation is well played bofm and i will not bring the issue up again with in a challenge until guidelines are set out for how to deal with this.
Captain eddie2

Postby Arama86n on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 am

I'm glad to hear this issue is at an end eddie2.

I'm not too proud of some of my later posts either. As a situation escalates it can be hard to remain calm and somewhat objective, but all the same that is never an excuse. I like to think of myself as a calm, humble, and all-round pleasant chap, haha. Those qualities did not show through during this situation, and that is regrettable.

I wish TIME luck with their future endeavours.
Major Arama86n

Postby JoshyBoy on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:26 pm

31-29 final score? :)
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby Arama86n on Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm

JoshyBoy wrote:31-29 final score? :)

oh? I've been very busy IRL last few days, but last I talked to the lads it wasn't looking bad, and one of TIME's lads is dead so not sure about that perspectivre Joshy :)
But either way 31-29.. or 32-28. I'll stick with what I said in this thread 2-3 weeks ago, 32-28 :)
Major Arama86n

Postby eddie2 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 am

Arama86n wrote:

oh? I've been very busy IRL last few days, but last I talked to the lads it wasn't looking bad, and one of TIME's lads is dead so not sure about that perspectivre Joshy :)
But either way 31-29.. or 32-28. I'll stick with what I said in this thread 2-3 weeks ago, 32-28 :)

I think joshy is looking at the convo me jmarcotte and dean00 are having next shot is a very vitale one that can swing the game to us.
Captain eddie2

Postby Draq on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:47 am

eddie2 wrote:
Arama86n wrote:

I think joshy is looking at the convo me jmarcotte and dean00 are having next shot is a very vitale one that can swing the game to us.

So Joshy is in any of your account looking at the gamechat, helping you with the tactics? Maybe we should write a report in the C&A forum. :roll:
Click image to enlarge.
Brigadier Draq

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges