Conquer Club

KOA vs Spelunkers of HELL (KOA 21:SoH 27) [FINAL](SoH wins)

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: KOA vs Spelunkers of HELL (KOA 14 : SoH 13)

Postby jefjef on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:45 am

jpcloet wrote:
jefjef wrote:And Cookie you weren't even supposed to have any games so I suggest ya stay out of this before I cry foul over that cuz I will win.

Why is not supposed to have any games?

He and someone else joined SoH after negotiated war where KOA gave SoH concessions on the number of games players were allowed. I'm not intending on making an issue of it even though it violates the agreements made.

Blegh, sorry. Miscommunication between Arad and I. I guess you can scratch the 20 game rule, though we did lose aon...

by Army of GOD
on Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:17 pm
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Re: KOA vs Spelunkers of HELL (KOA 13 : SoH 14)

Postby riskitall25 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:30 am

Feudal War trips Game 8748169 goes to SOH
Major riskitall25

Re: KOA vs Spelunkers of HELL (KOA 14 : SoH 17)

Postby DresdenSooner on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Round 3 coming soon?

DS
Highest Rank: Major May24,2010
Sergeant 1st Class DresdenSooner

Postby tkr4lf on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 pm

[Game]8751986 [/Game] Prison riot game went to SoH.

Can the thread be updated?

And I'm wondering about the start of round 3 as well...
Major tkr4lf

Postby IcePack on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:00 am

tkr4lf wrote:[Game]8751986 [/Game] Prison riot game went to SoH.

Can the thread be updated?

And I'm wondering about the start of round 3 as well...

Done. I checked yesterday I believe, SoH looked like it would win but hadn't ended so didn't update. Score & listings all completed for you until Round 3 comes out.

Cheers,
IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: KOA vs Spelunkers of HELL (KOA 14 : SoH 18)

Postby IcePack on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 am

Round 3 updated.

IcePack

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jefjef on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:17 pm

IcePack wrote:Round 3 updated.

IcePack

Well games were all made on Wed and KOA is all joined up.

Are we going to have opponents?
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby jefjef on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 am

Hello Spelunkers!

All our games are still sitting, waiting, for you to join them. Aradhus has password and game invite privs. If he is unavailable pm me for password or to be invited. One of your games is also waiting for an SoH player. Game 8882495

Lets get these games going...
Colonel jefjef

Postby IcePack on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 am

Five days we've been waiting, they fall off the map or get to busy with all their other clan wars I see around?

IcePacki

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jefjef on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 am

jefjef wrote:Hello Spelunkers!

All our games are still sitting, waiting, for you to join them. Aradhus has password and game invite privs. If he is unavailable pm me for password or to be invited. One of your games is also waiting for an SoH player. Game 8882495

Lets get these games going...

Still waiting.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Aradhus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Don't take this the wrong way jefjef, but f*ck you. Our clan has problems at the moment, we've lost 3 members, and for the forseeable future, 4.
Major Aradhus

Postby riskitall25 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Aradhus wrote:Don't take this the wrong way jefjef, but f*ck you. Our clan has problems at the moment, we've lost 3 members, and for the forseeable future, 4.

Aradhus out of action atm who normally sends out the invites, I'm trying to sort it out now as fast as possible just waiting for couple replies in forum for who wants what game. If they havnt been taken by tomorrow I'll just allocate em as best I can and get things rolling. I havnt done this before do I need special pivileges to invite games or just the normal way? Or do I use ardhus account to send invites as I assume he has privileges? Sorry for the delay, I've been flat out with end of term approaching woulda got it going sooener if I'd realised.
Major riskitall25

Postby Electricksabers on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:11 pm

riskitall25 wrote:
Aradhus wrote:Don't take this the wrong way jefjef, but f*ck you. Our clan has problems at the moment, we've lost 3 members, and for the forseeable future, 4.

Aradhus out of action atm who normally sends out the invites, I'm trying to sort it out now as fast as possible just waiting for couple replies in forum for who wants what game. If they havnt been taken by tomorrow I'll just allocate em as best I can and get things rolling. I havnt done this before do I need special pivileges to invite games or just the normal way? Or do I use ardhus account to send invites as I assume he has privileges? Sorry for the delay, I've been flat out with end of term approaching woulda got it going sooener if I'd realised.

I'll send you a PM with the info.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Electricksabers

Postby jefjef on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Really? How should I take it? I have nicely contacted both you and AoG and you post this crap. Your problems are unbeknown to me and not my problem so how about you put this comment right where it belongs. ;)

You all are tying game slots up and dragging your feet. Good luck on your next clan - I will be sure to bring this shit to their attention and quit frankly CC should note this and never grant you game privs ever again.
Colonel jefjef

Postby MegasWoman on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Enough is enough.We have other clan wars and commitments starting in a week. Whatever games are not completely joined by SOH within the next 24 hours will be forfeited. You've had more than enough time to sort this out.
Sergeant MegasWoman

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 pm

SoH has had enough time to join thief other challenge games, like newcomers cup and all these others I see littering clan war page.
How many they got going on? 3? 4?

Why sign up for new clan war if you can't join games in current is beyond me...no offense I barely know anyone in SoH just saying as I see it.

IcePack

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Electricksabers on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Its been sorted, all SOH slots are filled or have pending invites

The following games need KOA members

Game 8883820
Game 8883287
Game 8834624
Game 8883256

Are these KOA home games? The CD's are unlikely to enforce forfeits when the home team has not joined the games either.

Also, The first post has no requirements for joining games, I suggest for future wars you negotiate time frames for joining and the penalty for not meeting that time frame.

I'll check back tomorrow to make sure SOH joined all the invites
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Electricksabers

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Could you guys please back off a little on us? Aradhus is obviously busy with RL issues, and the way he responded to jefjef was inappropriate but still, it's not like we're intentionally neglecting this war. riskitall has graciously agreed to act as the liaison here, but he didn't willingly sign up for this job, so cut him some slack.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby jefjef on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 pm

shaneback wrote:Its been sorted, all SOH slots are filled or have pending invites

The following games need KOA members

Game 8883820
Game 8883287
Game 8834624
Game 8883256

Are these KOA home games? The CD's are unlikely to enforce forfeits when the home team has not joined the games either.

These 4 games were filled until I read the Aradhus bs and I dropped em. I decided that I would make them go live when they got joined. I'll rejoin em when I'm not so busy.
Last edited by jefjef on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel jefjef

Postby IcePack on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 pm

They aren't filled cuz he's freemium (like some otter in the clan) who've been waiting nearly a week in empty games.

Anyway idc I'm premium but I do know it's affecting our clan mates. I'm ready to go once they r full.

Icepack

Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jefjef on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:24 pm

All games are now joined and live. Thank you to ShaneBack for your assistance and thank you to SoH for showing up.

HF
Colonel jefjef

Postby riskitall25 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Again sorry that this happened - especially to KOA freemium members, I'm new to how clan wars operate (along with most of us who have been active over the alst week) and hadnt even realised we were missing invites to your games. I know now and its been sorted so hope everyone can enjoy the remaining set in this war

[EDIT] big thanks to shaneback as well for tranferring privileges and sorting my games out so quickly
Major riskitall25

Postby Aradhus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:31 pm

jefjef wrote:

Really? How should I take it? I have nicely contacted both you and AoG and you post this crap. Your problems are unbeknown to me and not my problem so how about you put this comment right where it belongs. ;)

You all are tying game slots up and dragging your feet. Good luck on your next clan - I will be sure to bring this shit to their attention and quit frankly CC should note this and never grant you game privs ever again.

And I will be sure to let everone know you're a whining cock who incessantly complains about everything. Jefjef " we lost because the drop, " we lost because the dice". How about you keep your big mouth to yourself and limit your complaining to about 10% of your posts instead of th 50%+ you usually inflict on the site.
Major Aradhus

Postby GoranZ on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Aradhus wrote:And I will be sure to let everone know you're a whining cock who incessantly complains about everything. Jefjef " we lost because the drop, " we lost because the dice". How about you keep your big mouth to yourself and limit your complaining to about 10% of your posts instead of th 50%+ you usually inflict on the site.

No need to be sarcastic ;) In every other tournament that I know of, you can get 2+1 days to join a game after that you are eliminated. IDK why this wasn't used with this one, you guys needed a week to join in lol

And yes if u have RL problems u can participate in another tournament in the future(preferably when u fix your RL problems :roll: )
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby MegasWoman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Aradhus wrote:
jefjef wrote:

And I will be sure to let everone know you're a whining cock who incessantly complains about everything. Jefjef " we lost because the drop, " we lost because the dice". How about you keep your big mouth to yourself and limit your complaining to about 10% of your posts instead of th 50%+ you usually inflict on the site.

You could have let us know for a WEEK that there were some issues-but not only did you not do that-you ignored PM's and posts in here. So why don't you admit you handled this completely wrong and apologize instead of continuing to be an ass. Everyone has RL issues. Everyone understands that. Had you COMMUNICATED that to us none of this would have happened.
Sergeant MegasWoman

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges