Conquer Club

[CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [24-17 of 41] THOTA WIN Final

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [9-7 of 41]

Postby Big Whiskey on Mon May 23, 2011 5:59 am

Fruitcake wrote:Another win for the bandits.

Game 8988784

updated..9-8 atm

6 games remain out of the 1st batch of games.
General Big Whiskey

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [9-8 of 41]

Postby General Mojo on Mon May 23, 2011 8:30 am

Hey guys.....just checking back in after I got back from my vacation. For the avoidance of doubt, I was out of town so my absence was completely voluntary. In other words, I could have logged in at any point over the past three days but elected not to. Just didn't want anyone to get confused and think I was awarded a th*ta "vacation" from CC....

InsomniaRed wrote:I find it funny that every post by a bpb member in this thread lately is pretty much a bait toward thota, when they are being completely civil. I wonder how much longer they will keep it up if they don't get a rise from Thota, which I assume to be the desired effect.

Anyway, it's looking close right now, but I see Thota pulling ahead soon.

Good to see someone still isn't bitter about being ridiculously less sexy than our very own happy2seeyou. Or maybe she's still pissed off that nag wouldn't shag her?
Brigadier General Mojo

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [10-8 of 41]

Postby Big Whiskey on Mon May 23, 2011 12:15 pm

THOTA wins Game 8986802+Game 8986837

11-8
General Big Whiskey

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [11-8 of 41]

Postby ljex on Mon May 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Is it really necessary for BPB to continue to group all of THOTA in to one or two players? Its also kinda funny that you comment on their lack of comments when their 3 most active members are either near retirement or on bans. I know you all hate blitz but seriously just leave it the f*ck alone at this point, he got his ban is that not punishment enough?

All that i have seen from this thread is that without significant changes BPB will never be ready to be considered a top clan...and not because of game playing ability because they have 5-6 great players but because the way they carry out in clan war threads is a disgrace to the clan community as a whole. A clan war should not be about what players do outside of the clan war games and the fact that they so often bring these tings into a clan war is pathetic and unsettling. They still have time to change this and hopefully they can in the future.
Major ljex

Postby General Mojo on Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 pm

ljex wrote:Is it really necessary for BPB to continue to highlight the hypocrisy of all of TH*TA in to one or two of their members who indisputably cheated? Its also kinda funny to all of us hard core internet gamers that you comment on their lack of comments when their 3 most active members are either too ashamed to crawl out of their mothers' basement or on bans. I know you all aren't worthy of blitz* but seriously just leave it the f*ck (love the asterick!) alone at this point, he got his ban... isn't him having to leave his computer and actually participate meaninfully in society for a month punishment enough?

All that i have seen from this thread is that without significant changes BPB will never be ready to be considered a top clan by me or the rest of my hard core internet gamer friends...and not because we judge based on the actual merits of game playing ability because they have 20+ great and sexy players, but because the way they carry out in clan war threads is a disgrace to a bunch of online nerds who take themselves way too seriously, as evidenced by referring to themselves as a "clan community as a whole." A clan war should not be about what players do outside of the clan war games because the internet is serious bizness, and the fact that they so often bring these tings into a clan war is not nearly as pathetic and unsettling as this post that i just wrote about something to which I haven't a shred of involvement. They still have time to conform to my honorable and superior internet gaming code of ethics, and hopefully they can in the future so that I can go back to editing my world of warcraft avatar

edited for accuracy and clarity.
Brigadier General Mojo

Postby jpcloet on Tue May 24, 2011 11:06 am

Thread will be unlocked once all reported posts are closed and all outstanding moderator requests have been dealt with.

edit:
All reported posts are now closed/dealt with Waiting on final request.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [18-16 of 41]

Postby Masli on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 pm

results have been updated !
Colonel Masli

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [24-17 of 41] THOTA WIN Final

Postby Electricksabers on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Moved to completed. Privs removed. Dropbox updated. No medals issued at this time.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Electricksabers

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges