Conquer Club

[RL7] Random League 7 [WINNER:OSA] [MVP: emilywink]

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [RL7] Random League 7 [WINNER:OSA]

Postby josko.ri on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:14 pm

Congrats to OSA for well deserved win and to my partner emilywink for being MVP, what an achievement!

I am also proud of my clan performance being second placed and having far the best points difference +66 while OSA had +42. OSA knew how to effectively transform their point difference into winning points.

I also think 12 wins and 3 ties without being defeated by OSA is so far the best performance by any Clan in any of CC Leagues. =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby emilywink on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:55 pm

josko.ri wrote:Congrats to OSA for well deserved win and to my partner emilywink for being MVP, what an achievement!

I am also proud of my clan performance being second placed and having far the best points difference +66 while OSA had +42. OSA knew how to effectively transform their point difference into winning points.

I also think 12 wins and 3 ties without being defeated by OSA is so far the best performance by any Clan in any of CC Leagues. =D>

hahahaha i just looked at my games in this tourney and in 15 of them i was in a game with josko on my team leading me. basically, if i am MVP it is because i know josko.

thanks partner!

;)
Colonel emilywink

Postby josko.ri on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:14 pm

emilywink wrote:
josko.ri wrote:Congrats to OSA for well deserved win and to my partner emilywink for being MVP, what an achievement!

hahahaha i just looked at my games in this tourney and in 15 of them i was in a game with josko on my team leading me. basically, if i am MVP it is because i know josko.

thanks partner!

;)

Dont be so sure, you have 5 losses and in 4 of 5 you are in team with me so you can also blame me for your losses ;)

You have better winning % when I am not in your team ;)
Major josko.ri

Re: [RL7] Random League 7 [WINNER:OSA] [MVP: emilywink]

Postby Keefie on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Medals Issued, Privs Removed & moved to Complete Challenges
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Re: [RL7] Random League 7 - Last Round

Postby rockfist on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:39 pm

GoranZ wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Keefie wrote:Goran,

As with Clan League, if a game is to be remade the issue should be raised with the TO as early as possible, usually before the end of round 1 or 2. Days, weeks and months later isn't going to cut any ice with anyone. Sorry mate, you missed the bus with this.

CL is HUGE difference... we were forfeited a game for making a non intentional mistake with TOP(I believe GON has done non intentional mistake also). I know this because josko.ri was very unhappy with that ruling of game forfeit.
Here in RL there is no even game remade, thus I will dispute the RL outcome and I will be correct ;)
After all 1/4 problematic games is surprisingly huge percentage. As for comparison acceptable industrial mistake is still single digit percent.

TOP noticed the mistake immediately while you noticed the mistake after 7 months. THAT is huge difference. And timing of you report sounds like that was your plan B. If you win ardennes then nobody ever knows for this but if you lose ardnnes then you desperately try to win on this cheap way. Or why else is timing of your report just a day after the ardennes was lost?

I believe I posted when I notice the mistake...
GoranZ wrote:
Keefie wrote:Was this raised at the time ? It's up to clan leaders to check that their opposition is abiding by the rules.

All depends how on time is defined... we reported it when we notice it. Its not that we have abundance of time to check every clan for not playing according to the rules.

As with any war I'm making quick overview what we could have done better(what lessons need to be learned). Obviously there were not a lot of lessons for the matches with OSA, S&M and ATL so I went with GON since I expected to find a lot of lessons there(or maybe not ;) ).
Anyway I doubt FALL has resources or willingness to monitor all clans in RL for rules violations. The interesting thing is that even if we redo the whole event now we will still not check other clans for rules violations.
This shows what FALL(and probably 95% of other clans) do or better said don't do, but more importantly shows the abundance of flaws Random League have atm.

Just saw this. Were you aware that you overused players against us in your CL7 match? We noticed it after the games were concluded and elected not to complain. Go look it up if you think I am making it up.

No clan would intentionally overuse players as it gives the opponent a potential advantage.
Brigadier rockfist

Re: [RL7] Random League 7 [WINNER:OSA] [MVP: emilywink]

Postby emilywink on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Keefie wrote:Medals Issued, Privs Removed & moved to Complete Challenges

i got a shiny medal!

Thanks Keefie!
Colonel emilywink

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges