Conquer Club

ICON (32) vs LOTZ (9) - ICON Wins - Final 9/1/19

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ICON (8) vs (3) LOTZ [of 41]

Postby JPlo64 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:18 pm

Let's chill out guys.
No more personal attacks or this will be locked.
Major JPlo64

Postby ScaryTeded on Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:35 pm

iAmCaffeine,
I expected better from A CC Member !!! and CC Team member of the Clan Advisory Team I Have requested for this to be Locked Untill you grow up
If anyone in your clan has an Issue With LOTZ Take it up with me !!! Are we Clear ...
Teddy
iAmCaffeine wrote:
dyrtydog wrote:
BIG_John wrote:Quit your damn bitching! Take your ass beating and move on.

just my point--no class ! How many clans have you been kicked out of? I can think of at least 5--so STFU and have class !

Yeah 'cause you're real classy man.

You took two weeks to fill the Classic tie-breaker. Granted it is a complicated map but it may be one of your few wins in this war so congratulations sir!

I made our second round games on Sunday and sent you a PM to notify you:
iAmCaffeine wrote:games up

On Tuesday, you responded:
dyrtydog wrote:so are ours... :roll:

Then in this thread you said:
dyrtydog wrote:all I know is that I set games as stated---and their games are up. THEY ARE LATE in choosing games !!! My team is at least signing up for your set up games from 6 days ago--yours are EMPTY

#1 - Correct, I was a day late, sorry if that was inconvenient. I assume if I sent the games on time during Saturday, you would've made yours on Monday.
#2 - No idea where you pulled 6 days from but I'm not surprised it makes no sense.
#3 - You started filling the games we made first, three days after I made them. You made your games on Tuesday and at the time of typing, they have all started. You still have not joined all our games which were made on Sunday.

I know people who like to be victimised and cause drama out of nothing but this is a new level for me I have to say.
Sergeant ScaryTeded

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:31 am

Iā€™m sorry if presenting the facts upsets you Teddy. Iā€™ll follow your clans lead and not do that again.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby ScaryTeded on Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:51 pm

You really like to hear yourself talk LMAO Just sit on your hands Sir :D
Teddy
iAmCaffeine wrote:Iā€™m sorry if presenting the facts upsets you Teddy. Iā€™ll follow your clans lead and not do that again.
Sergeant ScaryTeded

Postby BIG_John on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:02 am

SMH! To bad the forum police are out on patrol. I have so much to say but I will keep it to my self!
Colonel BIG_John

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:16 pm

BIG_John wrote:SMH! To Too bad the forum police are out on patrol. I have so much to say but I will keep it to my self!

What about the grammar police?
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby BIG_John on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:18 pm

swimmerdude99 wrote:
BIG_John wrote:SMH! To Too bad the forum police are out on patrol. I have so much to say but I will keep it to my self!

I donā€™t give a Fck about no damn Grammar police so you can shove that shit up where the sun donā€™t shine.
Colonel BIG_John

Postby dyrtydog on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:14 am

BIG_John wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:

I donā€™t give a Fck about no damn Grammar police so you can shove that shit up where the sun donā€™t shine.

what a classy dude :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class dyrtydog

Re: ICON (13) vs (4) LOTZ [of 41]

Postby BIG_John on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:49 am

What would be classy is if you guys could win another clan war within the next 5 yrs. Funny how someone in you clan tried to recruit me to your clan while I was in another clan. Like your clan is the greatest clan ever! :lol: :lol: smh
Colonel BIG_John

Postby ScaryTeded on Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:03 pm

BIG_John wrote:What would be classy is if you guys could win another clan war within the next 5 yrs. Funny how someone in you clan tried to recruit me to your clan while I was in another clan. Like your clan is the greatest clan ever! :lol: :lol: smh

Get back on your Meds Little John with ED and dream on you were never a candidate for LOTZ :lol:

Teddy
Sergeant ScaryTeded

Postby BIG_John on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:51 pm

ScaryTeded wrote:
BIG_John wrote:What would be classy is if you guys could win another clan war within the next 5 yrs. Funny how someone in you clan tried to recruit me to your clan while I was in another clan. Like your clan is the greatest clan ever! :lol: :lol: smh

Get back on your Meds Little John with ED and dream on you were never a candidate for LOTZ :lol:

Teddy

You and dog are the biggest jokes on this site and you know damn well kept trying to get me over there. So quit playing dumb! Nobody likes people that have to lie! Go drink a few more beers.
Colonel BIG_John

Postby dyrtydog on Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:14 pm

BIG_John wrote:
ScaryTeded wrote:

Teddy

You and dog are the biggest jokes on this site and you know damn well kept trying to get me over there. So quit playing dumb! Nobody likes people that have to lie! Go drink a few more beers.

you would never ever ever be considered to a member of LOTZ, and never have been. You are completely delusional--like even the fact that your cancerous attitude gets you get kicked out of 5 clans. RIP Little John with your ED

Postby BIG_John on Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:57 pm

This was before your dumbass was even there jackass! You are the drunken delusional one.
Colonel BIG_John

Postby dyrtydog on Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:57 am

BIG_John wrote:This was before your dumbass was even there jackass! You are the drunken delusional one.

then get your story straight--which changes upon your mood. As said on page 1 of this post, you are a cancer to several clans that want nothing to do with you. To re-cap-we never wanted you, never will. ICON will most likely be fed up with you soon too, because you wont be at peace...with ANYONE--even SWIMMERDUDE, whom only pointed out a minor error. You call me names, and don't even know anything about me; all I know is your reputation, and the way you attack people.

SO, with that being said....I might file an official complaint about you to get your ass blocked from this thread.
play your games, be peaceful, and stop the personal false accusational attacks!

in solidarity,
~dd

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:31 am

He isn't getting removed from ICON and won't be blocked from the thread. You're a hypocrite. Enjoy losing by 20+ games. I can't believe demonfork actually thought you'd win. Your clan aint even hitting double digits. It is impressive to be so bad for so long though I'll commend you on that. My mental aint strong enough.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:18 am

You all were warned twice.

Locked.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Re: ICON (32) vs (9) LOTZ [of 41] - ICON Wins

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Tournament privileges removed, databases updated, medals issued.

This war has been completed, and this topic has been MOVED.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges