Conquer Club

[CC9] R4: LHDD (32) vs S&M (23) - LHDD Wins - Final 12/5/19

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[CC9] R4: LHDD (32) vs S&M (23) - LHDD Wins - Final 12/5/19

Postby donche64 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:11 am

Conquerors Cup 9: Round 4 - LHDD vs S&M

55 Game War
18 Doubles, 18 Triples, 18 Quadruples plus 1 Tie-breaker game

Image VS Image

WAR PAGE

show: Contacts

show: Schedule and Round Breakdown

show: War Rules
Last edited by donche64 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:50 am, edited 16 times in total.

You have been awarded the medal "Clan Achievement"

For being named MVP of the Premier Division of [CL7] Clan League VII

...thus being better than Mishalex!
Colonel donche64

Re: [CC9] Round 4 (Semi-Final) LHDD - S&M

Postby josko.ri on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:56 pm

S&M agrees to the terms. Good luck in the war LHDD!

donche64 wrote:Conquerors Cup 9: Round 4 - LHDD vs S&M

55 Game War

Image VS Image

[url]WAR PAGE[/url]

Major josko.ri

Postby Lindax on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:20 am

Approved.

Lx

donche64 wrote:Conquerors Cup 9: Round 4 - LHDD vs S&M

55 Game War

Image VS Image

[url]WAR PAGE[/url]

"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby rockfist on Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:01 pm

LHDD is looking very strong right now, but it’s hard to pick against S&M. I think we are the only clan that has beaten them more than once and in the wars I was in where we did it al says felt like we needed Lady Luck to do it. Should be an interesting one.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Swifte on Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:46 pm

Wishing everyone lots of fun but us all the luck :)
Colonel Swifte

Postby MTIceman41 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:06 am

Swifte wrote:Wishing everyone lots of fun but us all the luck :)

+1
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Donelladan on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:44 am

Good luck S&M, you'll need some :twisted:

This is our first war, hope it will start a good tradition of LHDD beating the shit out of you.

Have fun all, seriously I am eager to see what we'll be able to do against you. That will definitely be a challenge.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby MTIceman41 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:36 pm

Donelladan wrote:Good luck S&M, you'll need some :twisted:

This is our first war, hope it will start a good tradition of LHDD beating the shit out of you.

Have fun all, seriously I am eager to see what we'll be able to do against you. That will definitely be a challenge.

Should be entertaining! Got some good Italian cheese and salami with a nice bottle of California wine to start the festivities :D
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Donelladan on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:07 pm

We'll try to give you a bit of food culture along the way, but I think winning the war will be easier that teaching an American what is good wine and cheese.

First lesson : wine should not be sold in a tetrapack. This is not wine.-> ( californian wine...)
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby rockfist on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:10 pm

Americans from Wisconsin may not know wine, but we know cheese in WI :)
Brigadier rockfist

Postby -1-1-3- on Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:43 am

Did someone write 'cheese' ?

Have a nice war : P !
Major -1-1-3-

Postby josko.ri on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:51 am

Game 19298475 First blood is S&M, we dont plan to step down from leader spot.
Major josko.ri

Postby djelebert on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:22 am

Good luck to all opponents! let's have a great war!

to develop what donelladan said, wine should'nt be bought in plastic cubi either
Click image to enlarge.
Lieutenant djelebert

Postby ZaBeast on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:11 pm

josko.ri wrote:Game 19298475 First blood is S&M, we dont plan to step down from leader spot.

Unfortunately it will stay only a wish. 1-1
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby josko.ri on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:14 pm

I think that the sitting rules are abused by -1-1-3- so I hope that he will clarify why does he need sitting only in clan games while he normally plays his other games occurring simultaneously? In Hive Game 19298879, he was already sat both opening turns while he normally played turns in other games earlier those days. I have already internally warned LHDD that this sitting practice is against rules in Aticum game chat, and after nothing has been changed I am now making next step and bring it publicly. I hope that this sitting practice will stop and that I will enjoy the war rather than collecting and submitting evidence who all was sat for while being able to play his turn earlier that day.

From the Hive chat:
Why -1-1-3- is intentionally leaving his turns to be sat? I know that opening turns in this game are complicated, but every player should play his own turns when possible.
-1-1-3- normally played his turn in Game 19298869 less than 2 hours before this turn was sat. Why didnt he play the Hive turn then as well? He could see that there was less than 4 hours left on timer but he decided to leave the turn for sitters.
This is already 2nd turn in this game sat for -1-1-3- and ironically, those are exactly the hardest opening turns. If he is really absent, why dont he need sitting in non clan games occurring at the same time, such as Game 19294228?
As about his 1st turn sitting in Hive game, he commented in chat of Game 19298876 just 6 hours before being sat, which means he was online and able to play his Hive turn as well.
It is illegally to sit for a player who were able to play his own turn earlier that day. It happens just too often in this war from LHDD side. M&S also had a few sittings, but those were for players who did not log in for more than 24 hours.

As about my claim that LHDD is using this sitting practice too often, I also quantified what means "too often". M&S had 3 turns sat so far while LHDD had 11 turns sat in about 2-3 played rounds. There is a huge discrepancy in these numbers too be it coincidental.
Last edited by josko.ri on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby xroads on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:23 pm

Last edited by xroads on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major xroads

Postby josko.ri on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:45 pm

xroads wrote:Why are we giving games to players who cant bother to long in and take their turns?

I think that every clan member deserves to have fun, even the ones who sometimes misses to log in during 24 hours. Sitting feature is here exactly for that, to save the turn of a player who coudnt login for more 24 hours.

I know that the strategy of giving games to players who are less active has negative side as turns are on higher risk to be missed, but positive side is that we keep those players on CC (without Clan action they would leave CC, I am afraid). Later on, their interest for games and dedication may increase again hopefully.

Also, see above numbers, M&S had 3 sittings so far while LHDD had 11. If you are perceiving our 3 sittings in more than a week as being too bad, what would you then say for LHDD'S 11 sittings?
Major josko.ri

Postby xroads on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:47 pm

Last edited by xroads on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major xroads

Postby fairman on Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:40 pm

113 (she) is our best player on hive ... please check the log.
You're right xroads, lhdd is not only a competitive clan, fun and social is an important part of our clan policy.
We could focus on fewer competitive players, but we still want to incorp. Soorate new members (even when the attendance is not 100% sure)
As I wrote to you in the hive game josko, I'm not PaulatP, CC is just a game to me.
I'm the one in my clan that push to stop particpating to these leagues and cups because of this king of problems.
When we play against OSA, FOED, we never met this kind of problem.
Making CC a competition for only high profile is killing this website. So please let me know of this war will be a pleasure or a long speech ..
Regards mate

Nous étions là bien avant les targaryens !!
Brigadier fairman

Postby MTIceman41 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:44 pm

Blah blah blah...
Exercise...find a girl or guy....have some good food and drinks...have fun and move forward! =D>
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby josko.ri on Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:48 pm

fairman wrote:113 (she) is our best player on hive ... please check the log.
You're right xroads, lhdd is not only a competitive clan, fun and social is an important part of our clan policy.
We could focus on fewer competitive players, but we still want to incorp. Soorate new members (even when the attendance is not 100% sure)
As I wrote to you in the hive game josko, I'm not PaulatP, CC is just a game to me.
I'm the one in my clan that push to stop particpating to these leagues and cups because of this king of problems.
When we play against OSA, FOED, we never met this kind of problem.
Making CC a competition for only high profile is killing this website. So please let me know of this war will be a pleasure or a long speech ..
Regards mate

fairman, in this case I dont think that you are on fault, who sits when timer is lower than 2 hours. You just do correctly what everyone would do on your place. But I think that -1-1-3- is on fault because she leaves turns that she could play earlier unplayed, while she is not sure that she can be back on time to play the turn. You might argue that -1-1-3- is your the best player on Hive but I argue that the key in strategy there is not about the map (Hive) but is about the settings (Unlimited forts), where -1-1-3- is not the best.

As I see that this practice happens way to much in LHDD (11 times in just opening 2 rounds) then all I want is to tell to your players to stop this practice and play your own turns if you are not sure that you can be back on time. It applies even if your turn is not yet discussed within the team, because by rules playing your own turn has priority over the turn being previously discussed by the team.

I support your policy to be fun and social clan (the same is case for S&M) but that doesn't mean that you should take advantage of not following the rules properly. For this case, I first internally warned you to stop doing this in Aticum chat but only came publicly when this practice continued across multiple games and multiple players. I also want to enjoy and have fun in playing the war, rather than play it like lawyer in C&A.
Major josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 pm

This comment is coming from me solely and without the consent of my Clan mates, I take full responsibility of the consequence of the below response.

You may start to enjoy the war if you would stop to simply be a dickhead and run yourself in this site as a politic guy, you should be proud of all your achievements in this site, and I’m bending over seeing your results, but unfortunately since few years you may not have realized how pathetic you are behaving with others, you are pushing every boundaries to bring such a level of competition like a “Red Bull Racing” involving thousands of dollars of sponsorship, sorry but CC is “just” a fun gaming site composed with bunch of group of friends and others who want to escape RL to have some online fun...I can tell you that I’m getting more disgusted as ever to play against you and within all part of the site because your behavior, any single time there is a new event, josko has to come up with something, a post to ask for “changes”, or other and for the sole reason to bring a supplemental medal opportunity. That was already the case when I was Tournament and Tribes Mods...I’m to the point that I’m trying to avoid you been in the same tournament as I’m and because I just don’t want to deal with you anymore...in Clan war you are being such a painful person that is not even funny, rules, rules, rules, there is sometimes stuff happening in RL that would push a player to simply have to log off, others seeing the clock are making sure there isn’t missed turn, RL stuff are not mandatory to be posted in CC and not on any rules as far I’m concern, now take it the way you want, but I’m officially resigning to be part of this match from now on...enjoy your time and who knows...you may get a CNN and/or ESPN interview for your upcoming wins, or better, the first page of the Washington Post..this is just the last drop for me to take on dealing with you mate, too bad, because I would have rather be a member who would have love to learn from you as a gamer, and not have to post such a “guts feeling” response from your stupid and boring posts.

No need to fuel up this thread with responses so you all can PM me as you wish...enjoy this shitty war.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby josko.ri on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:56 pm

I had courtesy to internally ask to LHDD players to stop using this practice in Aticum chat before coming up publicly but since then this practice became even more widespread instead of stopped. LHDD has 11 turns in less than 2 opening turns in all games "emergency sat" and how many of these turns were for players being on vacation who really needed sitting? I guess zero. Majority of these sittings are for players who had chance to play their turns earlier that day yet they chose not to do it and leave it for a better skilled sitter. I would say nothing if it happened 2-3 times, but 11 times in less than 2 opening turns shows that it is widely used practice in LHDD, not just an isolated case.

Mad777, I am disgusted for your calling me for wanting to play by "rules, rules, rules". You are an official person on this site so you should protect its rules, not calling out the ones who fight for following the rules.
Major josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:59 pm

The only reason my name is colored is because I’m helping running event, not enforcing rules...keep doing what you do josko. I don’t care how my friggin name is colored, I have the right to say what I want and what I feel disregard...like it or not.

EDIT: I bet you can go and check multiple other war games between other teams and you may found that lot of sitting is happening, why? Because stuff happens outside of this web site. Was there any big cake made about it? Probably not. Why? Because a huge majority are here to have fun. Your behavior is certainly pushing others to not even post on game chat about sitting so there won’t be any more “josko complaint”...now if you want to go after IPs to verify who is playing for who then I wish you happy hunting with CC and while you may do that I will enjoy my time on CC somewhere else.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby MTIceman41 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Back to party at MT’s villa?
I may have a cheating and abuse scandal still open but I make amazing drinks...am pretty damn good looking and know plenty of cool people...lets party and move on. :D

Don didn’t give me any love so i took it out on his clan world 2.1doubs...it was a very fun night :lol:
Last edited by MTIceman41 on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier MTIceman41

Next

Return to Complete Challenges