Conquer Club

[CC9] R4: LHDD (32) vs S&M (23) - LHDD Wins - Final 12/5/19

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC9] Round 4 (Semi-Final) LHDD (3) - S&M (3)

Postby josko.ri on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:06 am

Mad777 wrote:So basically Mr josko is able to predict the unpredictable? Let’s say you have everyone booked for your round, round start and suddenly you found 3-4 members having unforeseen issue in RL but you have put yourself into several games not knowing this...with this said you are saying you are putting yourself in low game count to prevent this happen?

No. I say if my sittings have already happened in Set 1, then I would not play maximal allowed games in Set 2, because I would ALREADY know that I sat multiple times in Set 1, so there are no any predictions involved here like you are trying to tell.
Major josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:54 am

Set 2 has not even started so why are you bringing another drama? Are you feeling pressure, knowing you won’t get a comfortable point margin after Round 1 (as of today prediction) when in most case you are use to crush other team?

What BS is you coming AGAIN and talking about rules loophole because things are not going to the josko way?
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby josko.ri on Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:56 am

Mad777 wrote:Set 2 has not even started so why are you bringing another drama? Are you feeling pressure, knowing you won’t get a comfortable point margin after Round 1 (as of today prediction) when in most case you are use to crush other team?

What BS is you coming AGAIN and talking about rules loophole because things are not going to the josko way?

As I said, the situation which I discuss is just hypothetical, nobody used the loophole in rules. yet.
Major josko.ri

Postby Mad777 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:02 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Mad777 wrote:Set 2 has not even started so why are you bringing another drama? Are you feeling pressure, knowing you won’t get a comfortable point margin after Round 1 (as of today prediction) when in most case you are use to crush other team?

As I said, the situation which I discuss is just hypothetical, nobody used the loophole in rules. yet.

Then stop bringing drama and enjoy the site instead, please!
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby fairman on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:56 pm

josko.ri wrote:What about sitting in a game where you are part of as a team leader and therefore your idea is strictly enforced by your sitting instead of possibly made different move by the original player?Does sitting in those cases makes you (ethically) overused, if on top of those sittings you will also have maximal 20 games originally played?

Lol no one would dare to go against Don decision. Else your ban

Nous étions là bien avant les targaryens !!
Brigadier fairman

Postby fairman on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:57 pm

josko.ri wrote:If I contributed to multiple games as a sitter then I would at least reduce my own number of games to not be close to allowed maximum as a friendly courtesy to opponents.

But oh well, we all have different ethical standards so some of you might want to contribute more than theoretically allowed maximal contribution. ;)

You're absolutly right Josko but there is worth and don refuse to admit it ... He trained people from our clan.
I refuse his help, but some weaker mind has accepted to learn from Don but :-$

Brigadier fairman

Postby fairman on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Donelladan wrote:I might make a longer response later but first I want to say it is really easy for you to "not have any players even close to 20 games" while having one of the largest clans of CC.
And yes I am probably going to reach 20 games, at least for sure 18 or 19. Let's get rid of the hypothetical bullshit in your post, we all know you are talking about me ( and I guess fairman).

So no it is not unethical. I made some emergency sitting I didnt do any long time sitting so it is not even remotely close of me playing more than 20 games.
And there is a reason if I am taking 20 games, it is because I am spending lot of time here on CC, therefore being connected a lot on CC it is just a normal consequence that I am more available for emergency sitting than other players.

You feel free to go ahead and count the sitting I made. And fyi making ONE sitting, in a game that I am not a part of, is not giving us an advantage because I didnt follow the game and dont have time to go through all snaps. Therefore it is quite difficult to know best move. If I was sitting a player in a game from round one then you might have a point but this didnt happen at all.

I am compare to some of the best players of this website ? Finaly my moment of glory !!!!

Brigadier fairman

Postby Mad777 on Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:12 pm

fairman wrote:
Donelladan wrote:I might make a longer response later but first I want to say it is really easy for you to "not have any players even close to 20 games" while having one of the largest clans of CC.
And yes I am probably going to reach 20 games, at least for sure 18 or 19. Let's get rid of the hypothetical bullshit in your post, we all know you are talking about me ( and I guess fairman).

So no it is not unethical. I made some emergency sitting I didnt do any long time sitting so it is not even remotely close of me playing more than 20 games.
And there is a reason if I am taking 20 games, it is because I am spending lot of time here on CC, therefore being connected a lot on CC it is just a normal consequence that I am more available for emergency sitting than other players.

You feel free to go ahead and count the sitting I made. And fyi making ONE sitting, in a game that I am not a part of, is not giving us an advantage because I didnt follow the game and dont have time to go through all snaps. Therefore it is quite difficult to know best move. If I was sitting a player in a game from round one then you might have a point but this didnt happen at all.

I am compare to some of the best players of this website ? Finaly my moment of glory !!!!

Mainly because of your dices not your skills :lol:

:arrow: ;)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Conchobar on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:18 am

josko.ri wrote:As I said, the situation which I discuss is just hypothetical, nobody used the loophole in rules. yet.

josko it's hardly a hypothetical scenario if you're counting every time Don sits a turn and pissing and moaning about it. That's your reality.

josko.ri wrote:What about sitting in a game where you are part of as a team leader and therefore your idea is strictly enforced by your sitting instead of possibly made different move by the original player?Does sitting in those cases makes you (ethically) overused, if on top of those sittings you will also have maximal 20 games originally played?

And sorry but this is utter bollox. When we face a team with Don on it (including France vs Greece in groovysmurf's tourney :evil: ) we know exactly what we're up against and expect that whole team to play to the very highest standard. As we can see, Don is quite capable of writing pretty coherent sentences, in English and presumably even more so in French. And I'm guessing that his clanmates can read and are very adept at following instructions, otherwise they wouldn't be the fearsome clan that they are. So, it really makes no difference if Don sits the odd turn. Also, everybody knows that it's YOU who is the control freak who loves to micromanage, and you probably write essays in team gamechat, so please just give it a rest and quit yer jibber-jabber. As long as no-one looks into games they're not in and gives instructions, it's fine.

rockfist wrote: I have two people I sit for on vacations and one of them happened to be on vacation at the same time as the person they normally sit for was on vacation so that made it three.

Do they all go on vacations to places that don't have internet? Seems odd. I was on vacation last month on an island, but took all my turns no problem. (Yes believe it or not they have internet on Greek islands)
We had one member who was sailing around the Med on a yacht last year, so that was obviously a problem. I mean, the cheap fecker could've at least rented a super-yacht with WiFi on board, right? ;)
Colonel Conchobar

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:24 am

Can someone please insert my name into one of these posts? I would like to be included in drama in some way, or referenced as a good player (compare me to fairman maybe?). Thanks guys,

PS. If I can't get mentioned in here someway, I'll log into your account, yes YOU, and take a turn. I won't even post in chat. Josko already knows my eating habits and when I take breaks at work. He will find it, and we will be banned.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby MTIceman41 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:34 am

swimmerdude99 wrote:Can someone please insert my name into one of these posts? I would like to be included in drama in some way, or referenced as a good player (compare me to fairman maybe?). Thanks guys,

PS. If I can't get mentioned in here someway, I'll log into your account, yes YOU, and take a turn. I won't even post in chat. Josko already knows my eating habits and when I take breaks at work. He will find it, and we will be banned.

Swimmer dude is like dabeast cuz he’s a monster player! ;) How was that?

Also relax on the josko chat, easy target. He’s allowed to bring up a point with sitting. He obvious knows it’s rattling you guys.
Personally I think he is too much of a nice guy: he tries and gets everyone in the clan involved and earn a chance for a medal. Personally I would just take our top 12 and max them out like what LHDD does with their top 2 players. It’s a strategy they use that’s effective.
Let’s have a fun finish to all involved :D
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:54 am

MTIceman41 wrote:Swimmer dude is like dabeast cuz he’s a monster player! ;) How was that?

I'll be putting this into my next freestyle. Thank you, I have been satisfied.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby rockfist on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 am

Conchobar wrote:
rockfist wrote: I have two people I sit for on vacations and one of them happened to be on vacation at the same time as the person they normally sit for was on vacation so that made it three.

Do they all go on vacations to places that don't have internet? Seems odd. I was on vacation last month on an island, but took all my turns no problem. (Yes believe it or not they have internet on Greek islands)
We had one member who was sailing around the Med on a yacht last year, so that was obviously a problem. I mean, the cheap fecker could've at least rented a super-yacht with WiFi on board, right? ;)

Yes, one person went to a retreat that did not allow cell phones or computers another person was traveling in a mountainous area that would not have had reception in many cases...trust me I was not happy about sitting as much as I had to. I take my turns when on vacation if I can.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby betiko on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:18 am

Hey guys, I'm back on CC after a month off as sometimes this site pisses you off.
Looks like there is a bit of drama... not interested in reading it.

I've got great news for you: France beat team USA in the basketball world cup 1/4 finals yesterday! Team USA hadn't lost a game in 13 years. What do you guys say about that? I hope the final will be France vs Spain, but we've got Argentina tomorrow. Go france!!!!
Major betiko

Postby rockfist on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:32 am

I say the USWNT beat France in the Women's World Cup :P
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Fyrdraca on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:07 pm

rockfist wrote:I say the USWNT beat France in the Women's World Cup :P

On France’s home turf no doubt. BOOM! :twisted:
Colonel Fyrdraca

Postby betiko on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Who watches female football ? We are world champs in the only one that counts and doesn’t need to precise it’s just for certain people with less skills and stamina.
Just like I don’t think you would really care if France beats the usa in female basketball amirite ?
Major betiko

Postby fairman on Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:20 pm

Stop this bull**** conversation and focus on major event ...

MT do you talk about me in the top 2 player ? (Please say yes :D )

donche64 MVP of CL7 first division
samdemars MVP of CL7 first division

Paengars more than 4000 points 61% wins ratio
-1-1-3- highest 3700 points
BENCLUB highest around 4000 points years ago
betiko highest 3763
Nick76 highest 3713
_Untouchable 3670
ZaBeast highest 3608

wence highest only 3468 (the shame of our clan I asked for his ban but a strange majority rules has been applied :sick: ). Some of our players do not focus on points but have a big experience

All of us gets strong knowledge on some map and settings. We are not a one man clan (but we are one woman clan :-$ ), we are a team !
You speak french ... JOIN US (sorry a bit of commercial to pay the time I spend for writing this message). Kiss you all

Brigadier fairman

Postby rockfist on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:44 pm

betiko wrote:Who watches female football ? We are world champs in the only one that counts and doesn’t need to precise it’s just for certain people with less skills and stamina.
Just like I don’t think you would really care if France beats the usa in female basketball amirite ?

The Champions League is better soccer than the men’s WC. In the women’s game the national teams are better than the professional teams.

Basketball is not that interesting.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby PereiroSaus on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:30 am

betiko wrote:I've got great news for you: France beat team USA in the basketball world cup 1/4 finals yesterday! Team USA hadn't lost a game in 13 years. What do you guys say about that? I hope the final will be France vs Spain, but we've got Argentina tomorrow. Go france!!!!

You did notice USA flew in a breeded college team, no? =D> =D> =D>
Colonel PereiroSaus

Re: [CC9] Round 4 (Semi-Final) LHDD (6) - S&M (4)

Postby rockfist on Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:38 am

Any more updates on the first set here...it looks like LHDD might have a lead?
Brigadier rockfist

Re: [CC9] Round 4 (Semi-Final) LHDD (6) - S&M (4)

Postby MTIceman41 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:23 pm

rockfist wrote:Any more updates on the first set here...it looks like LHDD might have a lead?

15-13 LHDD maybe could be 16-12...they got love on Antarctica, but lots of good gameplay all-around. Set 2 is rolling

LHDD going first in 7/8 doubs however it’s an uphill battle for sure...
Brigadier MTIceman41

Re: [CC9] Round 4 (Semi-Final) LHDD (8) - S&M (4)

Postby josko.ri on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:26 pm

LHDD will enter set 2 in leading seat, but S&M has a lot of good performance in set 2. Comeback is inevitable, and this has been hell of a war so far.
Major josko.ri

Re: [CC9] Round 4 (Semi-Final) LHDD (8) - S&M (4)

Postby JPlo64 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:17 am

This feels similar to other semifinal...
Exciting to follow!
Major JPlo64

Postby betiko on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:07 pm

rockfist wrote:
betiko wrote:Who watches female football ? We are world champs in the only one that counts and doesn’t need to precise it’s just for certain people with less skills and stamina.

The Champions League is better soccer than the men’s WC. In the women’s game the national teams are better than the professional teams.

Basketball is not that interesting.

Lol women’s games are still unbearable. They have skills but the physical condition and tactics are like the ones of a game of 14yo. And that pink haired lesbian that wants to be paid like a man? Why doesn’t she play MLS and check if she’s worth something, so much about gender equality... well prove you are equal to a man on a pitch. The federation should pay its players acordingly to what TV rights are sold for.
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges