Conquer Club

[CC9] R5: LHDD (35) vs FOED (26) - LHDD Wins - Final 2/24/20

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC9] Final: LHDD (22) vs FOED (24)

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:17 am

donche64 wrote:Not yet over guys !! Draknor might end up turning around if this trend goes on. Let's focus until we reach 31, and then congratulate everybody !

Even if we lose drakonor, we need to lose a couple more going our way.
24-25 right now, with decided games it should be 30-26, and there are 3 where we are looking good (rail Europe, drakonor and Sydney metro) if we manage to lose the war at this stage, meaning losing all these 3 and the couple of undecided, we really are a bunch of jackasses
Major betiko

Postby donche64 on Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:31 am

It's Draknor jackass

You have been awarded the medal "Clan Achievement"

For being named MVP of the Premier Division of [CL7] Clan League VII

...thus being better than Mishalex!
Colonel donche64

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:26 pm

donche64 wrote:It's Draknor jackass

OMG I’ve been calling it Drakonor all my life, if it wasn’t for you I would’ ve continued to call it drakonor for 10 more years. You are a CC hero! <3
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:49 am

26-26 official.
I think we’ll take the lead from now on, maybe another tie if you win rail asia.
It feels like finishing all those decided games is taking forever..
Major betiko

Postby donche64 on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:08 am

betiko wrote:
donche64 wrote:It's Draknor jackass

OMG I’ve been calling it Drakonor all my life, if it wasn’t for you I would’ ve continued to call it drakonor for 10 more years. You are a CC hero! <3

<3 <3

You have been awarded the medal "Clan Achievement"

For being named MVP of the Premier Division of [CL7] Clan League VII

...thus being better than Mishalex!
Colonel donche64

Re: [CC9] Final: LHDD (26) vs FOED (26)

Postby Fyrdraca on Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:25 pm

Well done LHDD!

I must admit, there isn’t another clan I’d rather come back from such a deficit against us than you all. Always fun to play against you, wish the results would have been different though.
Colonel Fyrdraca

Postby ElricTheGreat on Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:00 am

Well Played LHDD

Was a blast ... real close most of the way ... so sad the last 9 games are upon us and they are not close enough to keep the suspense going.

Honorable battles ... Congratulations on your victory

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Stormbringer is thirsty --- Thursting for YOUR Soul!
Captain ElricTheGreat
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:06 am

Thanks guys, tbh, with the asskicking you guys gave us on our batch 1 home games (3/14 for us so far) it really seemed unlikely for us to lift the trophy. The batch 1 should finish 11/19 for you guys, and at some point it seemed more than likely that you would finish with more than 20... therefore just needing 10 or less wins on batch 2 to put the nail on the coughin... luckily for us, we managed to save a few losses for that batch 1, and 11/19 was really a score that made us all happy compared to how bad things were looking for us..
Then on batch 2, we kind of got series of good luck just before christmas... and to be honnest, it did feel like you guys lowered your guard a bit with christmas, as our comeback was so unlikely... then you guys realized it and had to fight a few uphill battles... and suddenly the war was totally even counting games still in play, in spite of having the official score totally in your favour.
In those cases the morale is much higher for the team making the comeback, beleiving in itself more and more, while the team with the comfortable advance starts getting nervous and frustrated...
My opinión is that without christmas and everybody’s christmas obligations, we would never have made it.
Major betiko

Postby Mad777 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:34 am

Make Santa Claus great again! :lol:

Thanks guys
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby fairman on Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:49 pm

Official now. Congrats FOED for reaching the final and hope you'll do the same as we did. Come back next year and lift it.

Nous étions là bien avant les targaryens !!
Brigadier fairman

Postby betiko on Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Official? What herbs are you smoking?
It’s won but not officially.. we ll have to wait a few days xD
Major betiko

Postby Donelladan on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:50 pm

We just won the 31st game.
It is now officiel, LHDD won the CC9 cup.

=D> =D> =D> =D> Congrats to all my clanmates !!

We finally did it. That feels really good !

Happy to have been playing you FOED, great war as always against you guys, high skill on both side, and very respectful and nice to face. I hold your clan in a very high esteem, just in case you didn't know. Have been wishing a LHDD vs FOED final last year already. And well, ofc couldn't hope for a better finish for us here.

I got to say I had really low moral in the middle on the 1st set , with a personal record on 3/10 ( which actually looked like it was going to be 2/10 back then) I didn't think we had any chance to get that title.
But, as it has been said here already, the 2nd set couldn't have gone better for us. Barely believed it myself.

I hope to see you in final against next year FOED ! ( but we'll try to win twice in a row ofc :twisted: )
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:24 am

Thanks for the war FOED. Really nice and well fought battles, and making such a comeback is the icing on the cake that makes this war so much more epic (on our side obviously, I think you would have done without it ;), and which, as pointed out by other clanmates, is unfortunate it had to happen against you) I too hope you get to win the cup in the near future, but we'll do all we can to prevent that from happening if we meet again in the final. I'll root for you if we don't make it there though.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:20 am

Yay, finally a CC cup! I've been trying since 2011, awesome to finally win it with such great clanmates! great work throughout the competition guys! FALL, S&M and FOED, that wasn't an easy draw!
I remember the CC that FALL won a few years ago, that made us believe in ourselves to be playing for the title. We were underdogs, beating PACK, then TSM when nobody thought we could stand a chance, we were seed 13 or something... then against FALL in semifinals, after a batch 1 debalce we almost made it, losing 30-31... FALL had beaten ACE 31-30 in 1/4, then us 31-30 in 1/2, then TOFU 31-30 in the final lol... we knew we could do it too one day! After being a bit so so the two following years and being a bit more clan league oriented and winning a first division... we finally made it to the final last year for the first time... and lost. And we win on our second time! great linear progression, really proud of what LHDD has accomplished in the past 5 or 6 years.... from mediocre mid tier clan to number 1 in the rankings, and having won every major competition (CC cup, CL div1, random league, random cup, CL div2 and other minor stuff)
Major betiko

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:30 am

Feel good to be part of this team!!!

Thanks to FOED team for a fair war, but also thanks to our Clan Team game leaders for such a combat especially for the 2nd set, I was part of those within our Clan who almost gave up after batch 1...surprisingly sky clouds disappeared and brought us to the Top step.

Cheers all

Thanks to organizers for your hard work.

Mad
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby rockfist on Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:52 am

Congratulations LHDD!

You've been close for a while. I've always respected what your clan could do and this validates that to the CC world. I can say from experience that repeating is difficult, so enjoy it now.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:10 am

rockfist wrote:Congratulations LHDD!

You've been close for a while. I've always respected what your clan could do and this validates that to the CC world. I can say from experience that repeating is difficult, so enjoy it now.

thanks rockfist!
Winning definitely requires quite some luck, and when you are number 1 your opponents take the wars against you even more seriously, and you don't have the same enthousiasm as the first time. I do think that it would definitely be more difficult to win a second time in a row...we have that experience too, when we won the clan league div1, we saw how difficult it was the following year to find the same motivation.

Actually, looking at what each clan has won... S&M and Tofu are number 1 and 2... and we are number 3. We have won slightly more stuff than FALL right now. The only 4 clans that have lifted a CC cup! (and a CL div one as well)
Major betiko

Postby Conchobar on Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:10 am

betiko wrote:Thanks guys, tbh, with the asskicking you guys gave us on our batch 1 home games (3/14 for us so far) it really seemed unlikely for us to lift the trophy. The batch 1 should finish 11/19 for you guys, and at some point it seemed more than likely that you would finish with more than 20... therefore just needing 10 or less wins on batch 2 to put the nail on the coughin... luckily for us, we managed to save a few losses for that batch 1, and 11/19 was really a score that made us all happy compared to how bad things were looking for us..
Then on batch 2, we kind of got series of good luck just before christmas... and to be honnest, it did feel like you guys lowered your guard a bit with christmas, as our comeback was so unlikely... then you guys realized it and had to fight a few uphill battles... and suddenly the war was totally even counting games still in play, in spite of having the official score totally in your favour.
In those cases the morale is much higher for the team making the comeback, beleiving in itself more and more, while the team with the comfortable advance starts getting nervous and frustrated...
My opinión is that without christmas and everybody’s christmas obligations, we would never have made it.

Pretty good summary assessment of the war there, bet. :|

Thanks for a very challenging war and full respect to you guys.
You're excellent players and gentlemen, too. Well deserved, Congratulations! =D>

:cry:
Colonel Conchobar

Re: [CC9] Final: LHDD (34) vs FOED (26) - LHDD Win!

Postby Mad777 on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:51 pm

Last game has entered its last round...3 more game turn....66 hrs countdown :D
Lieutenant Mad777

Re: [CC9] Final: LHDD (35) vs FOED (26) - LHDD Win! - Final

Postby fairman on Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:51 am

Last game is finished now...
We choose our mvp. Let me know who I am supposed to inform.
Great competition everyone

Brigadier fairman

Postby Lindax on Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:41 am

fairman wrote:Last game is finished now...
We choose our mvp. Let me know who I am supposed to inform.
Great competition everyone

You can post the MVP here and/or let me and shoop76 know. Thanks.

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby fairman on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:42 pm

Our clan has decided that the mvp award for this CL11 should be given to
show

Congratulations for all you've brought to LHDD

Brigadier fairman

Postby Mishalex on Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:52 pm

Thank you Donelladan for your involvement in LHDD through the year. You were the only one saying after the batch 1 that we would win this war. I guess you brought the fighting spirit that we needed. Well done mate !

Game 13160196 One of my best victory

"I noob, you noob, he/she noobs, we noob, you noob, they noob" Mishalex - Game 16115315
Sergeant Mishalex

Postby rockfist on Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:18 pm

Congratulations Don. =D>

As I said privately, you were already a legend. This serves to confirm that.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Are you sure it's not Drunknor?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges