Conquer Club

LHDD (27) vs TOP (16) - LHDD Wins - Final 1/4/21

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

LHDD (27) vs TOP (16) - LHDD Wins - Final 1/4/21

Postby Donelladan on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:52 am

LHDD vs TOP

Contacts:
LHDD - Donelladan
TOP - MagnusGreeol

43 games - in 2 batches (both clans to choose in each batch)
4 dubs
3 trips
4 quads

3 dubs
4 trips
3 quads

Only game types allowed are "Teams" (Polymorphic is not considered a team game)
All games must have automatic initial troop deploy (no manual)
All games must be sequential (no freestyle)
All games must have 24 hour round length (no speed)
All spoils are allowed except zombie spoils
All forts are allowed except "no forts"
All trench + escalating games must have a 20 or 30 round limit
12 hour fog rule in effect. Offending team must post 1st Round movement. If the offender fails to post before the other teams first turn then the non-offending team has a chance to request the game be remade before the end of the 1st round.
Each map can only be used twice per clan but can only be used once per game type (dubs/trips/quads)
Beta maps are not allowed
Each clan will pick the map and settings for exactly half of the games
Games will be exchanged in 2 sets
Players can play a maximum of 13 games throughout the war. (tiebreaker does not count)

Tie Breaker : Game 20473365

Set 1: Games exchanged w/c 12st October - 1 week to fill
4D, 3T, 4Q (per team)
show: LHDD home set

show: TOP home set

Set 2: Games exchanged w/c 26th October - 1 week to fill
3D, 4T, 3Q (per team) + TB

show: LHDD home set

show: TOP home set

The Tie-Breaker game will be Triples on Classic, sunny, chained, no spoils (does not count toward player game maximum)

Clan War Link
Last edited by Donelladan on Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Brigadier Donelladan

Re: LHDD vs TOP

Postby Extreme Ways on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:08 am

25-18 LHDD
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:12 pm

Salut Don & LHDD!

TOP agrees with the terms and conditions!

BOLA!!

\MGM/
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby rockfist on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:10 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:25-18 LHDD

I’d be shocked if it’s that close.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Keefie on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:40 am

31-12 to LHDD
Colonel Keefie

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:52 am

I think LHDD wins this 95% of the time, but in a war with so few games I think 25-18 is a large margin imo. Anything higher than 27-16 feels like an excessive number to me, but I've love to be convinced. Go LHDD!
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:11 pm

what a waste of time
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:29 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:I think LHDD wins this 95% of the time, but in a war with so few games I think 25-18 is a large margin imo. Anything higher than 27-16 feels like an excessive number to me, but I've love to be convinced. Go LHDD!

I'll be honest, I'm expecting about 25-27 as the win spread for LHDD. They are looking sharp.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:04 am

Seriously disapointed by some TOP players where basically all the team deadbeats once they said GG in a trench game..
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:06 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:what a waste of time

I’m sure you just gained time by coming here and posting about our waste of time. But yes.. since they deadbeat once they see they’re losing, i have to agree with you
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:52 pm

betiko wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:what a waste of time

I’m sure you just gained time by coming here and posting about our waste of time. But yes.. since they deadbeat once they see they’re losing, i have to agree with you

i mean, they're also pretty irrelevant to your clan regardless. and posting here takes far less time than playing the games lol.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MagnusGreeol on Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:13 am

betiko wrote:Seriously disapointed by some TOP players where basically all the team deadbeats once they said GG in a trench game..

Yo Betiko! What games are you talking about!>? Is this to stir up nonsense bs!>? And ya got King Joffrey chiming in also! What a bunch of drama queens, So sorry about your disappointed feelings, Didn't think a clan as "powerful" as yours complained about winning games>? Relax and let war happen!?
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:23 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:
betiko wrote:Seriously disapointed by some TOP players where basically all the team deadbeats once they said GG in a trench game..

Yo Betiko! What games are you talking about!>? Is this to stir up nonsense bs!>? And ya got King Joffrey chiming in also! What a bunch of drama queens, So sorry about your disappointed feelings, Didn't think a clan as "powerful" as yours complained about winning games>? Relax and let war happen!?

they started playing their turns just after I complained. It was the austrum game, not a turn missed and then when they say gg they disapear and stop playing. I could understand if it was just one of them, but all the team is just poor sportsmanship. I don't even know why I'm talking to you, you proved in OT that you are just a sentient cucumber
Major betiko

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:10 am

So do you actually think they missed on purpose or not, cause in the game you said "no prob". But clearly you think less of an entire clan due to two people missing turns.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:14 pm

betiko wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:

they started playing their turns just after I complained. It was the austrum game, not a turn missed and then when they say gg they disapear and stop playing. I could understand if it was just one of them, but all the team is just poor sportsmanship. I don't even know why I'm talking to you, you proved in OT that you are just a sentient cucumber

1 game, 2 missed turns, complain about it, which tells me you are just a complainer, lets head to the news with this breaking story?

And ps- Ya seriously think I care what you and mr creepy cosby have to say? Duhh! Ahh no!

*[edit]- Much respect to the Don and rest of LHDD, We have had no issues with anyone! Salute LHDD! BOLA!")>
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:49 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:So do you actually think they missed on purpose or not, cause in the game you said "no prob". But clearly you think less of an entire clan due to two people missing turns.

they missed turns back to back after saying GG.. When I adressed it here they had like 2h left for the 3rd consecutive miss which I thought they would miss again... but they didn't, and they apologized... so yes this is pretty much a none issue by now.
Regarding what I think of their clan... well nothing to do with these two... but yes, I don't have the highest esteem of this particular clan... between all the paul at peace drama, all their pretentiousness when they started the clan farming low tier clans and avoiding playing the CC cup and such to get the number one spot and thinking they were actually the best out there... just like some of their guys that foe people that beat them and farm like 3 settings tops and all they do on this site is playing over and over 3 settings with low rand teammates to have the highest score... yes pretty despicable. Not even mentionning the type of whinners some of them are in C&A and such...
So no, no grunt at all against mcj and lobstrosity. Let me take the roster for a bit of finger pointing because I don't even remember their names (and maybe a lot of the guys I was talking about are not OP members anymore... I know PaP is not but not sure about the rest)... ok, just magnus and nibotha I guess, the rest are alright. I'm pretty sure there used to be a few more that now left TOP. Who was that very annoying guy always in C&A? zeus111 maybe? was he ever TOP? or was it just magnus?
Major betiko

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:32 pm

betiko wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:So do you actually think they missed on purpose or not, cause in the game you said "no prob". But clearly you think less of an entire clan due to two people missing turns.

they missed turns back to back after saying GG.. When I adressed it here they had like 2h left for the 3rd consecutive miss which I thought they would miss again... but they didn't, and they apologized... so yes this is pretty much a none issue by now.
Regarding what I think of their clan... well nothing to do with these two... but yes, I don't have the highest esteem of this particular clan... between all the paul at peace drama, all their pretentiousness when they started the clan farming low tier clans and avoiding playing the CC cup and such to get the number one spot and thinking they were actually the best out there... just like some of their guys that foe people that beat them and farm like 3 settings tops and all they do on this site is playing over and over 3 settings with low rand teammates to have the highest score... yes pretty despicable. Not even mentionning the type of whinners some of them are in C&A and such...
So no, no grunt at all against mcj and lobstrosity. Let me take the roster for a bit of finger pointing because I don't even remember their names (and maybe a lot of the guys I was talking about are not OP members anymore... I know PaP is not but not sure about the rest)... ok, just magnus and nibotha I guess, the rest are alright. I'm pretty sure there used to be a few more that now left TOP. Who was that very annoying guy always in C&A? zeus111 maybe? was he ever TOP? or was it just magnus?

Wow! Harboring ill feelings a bit Betiko? Blah blah blah, to sum it up, regardless of missed turns, you said "no prob", then run here to voice your disappointment,, but after you said "no prob", you mention that you held the objective anyway and game was over in short,,, so really,, you just came here to orchestrate your cresendo on how much you dislike TOP? Bravo, bravo,, you did it,, can we move on now, or would you like to spew some more, your call?

Sincerely, Hugs & kisses

\MGM/
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:13 pm

betiko wrote:

dont forget magnus also pretends to have no clue about the blatantly obvious new PaP accounts and "honestly believes" theyre new players learning antarctica lol
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:53 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
betiko wrote:

dont forget magnus also pretends to have no clue about the blatantly obvious new PaP accounts and "honestly believes" theyre new players learning antarctica lol

Caff.- Don't forget to (MOD EDIT) yourself sideways, You used to be a multi and think everyone who knew about it is gone or has just forgotten about it over time, Got no use for you or your accusations, you throw many stones at glass houses but live in a glass fortress! Get lost you King Joffrey look alike twerp!

(Razorvich was here)
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:03 pm

u ok?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:08 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:u ok?

Yah, im good, You are too though, was checking out some of your games when you first joined here, the maps and how you spoke and played,,, like you have been here before you joined!? wOw! Your that good, thought you would be conqueror by now seeing how/where you played when you "joined".
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:49 am

u dont seem ok :/
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby betiko on Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:48 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:
betiko wrote:

Wow! Harboring ill feelings a bit Betiko? Blah blah blah, to sum it up, regardless of missed turns, you said "no prob", then run here to voice your disappointment,, but after you said "no prob", you mention that you held the objective anyway and game was over in short,,, so really,, you just came here to orchestrate your cresendo on how much you dislike TOP? Bravo, bravo,, you did it,, can we move on now, or would you like to spew some more, your call?

Sincerely, Hugs & kisses

\MGM/

damn it sentient cucumber.... it's hard for you to understand a story and a timeline from what I can see....
1. game basically won, your clanmates say GG
2. they both miss their turns consecutively after saying GG and the next turn is 2h away from being a miss again (while they didn't wait for the timer to go down throughout the rest of the game, so I assumed it was a miss again and on purpose)
3. I complain about it here
4. after my complaint your clanmate plays the turn about to be missed, apologies, so I apologise and case closed
5. sentient cucumber is going to speak about what finally was a none issue for decades
Major betiko

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:45 am

You still here babbling Betiko? How many times you have to explain this? My guess is you will be here talking about it throughout the entire war, So I will go grab a comfy chair so you can settle in and feed your need, ok?
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:26 am

betiko wrote:

Do you see a little bit of yourself in their conduct at all?
Major Swimmerdude99

Next

Return to Complete Challenges