Conquer Club

Clan TOURNAMENT - MASSIVE CLAN RECRUITING POTENTIAL

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Clan TOURNAMENT - MASSIVE CLAN RECRUITING POTENTIAL

Postby Craig25 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:25 am

Hi All

HELP REQUIRED HERE, but this is a massive RECRUITING OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERY CLAN.

There is huge potential for a CLAN Tournament to be held alongside and within my Super League Tournament.

It already has 130 Runners after a day so doesn't really need the support but it is a massive opportunity to RECRUIT NEW AND DEDICATED CLAN MEMBERS.

The way it would work is, each clan who wanted to take part would nominate a small squad of players who wanted to play the Tournament. Four is a good number.

At the end of every Season, and mid-season a Clan league is made which is made up of all Clan players results. Which will show the best performing CLANS.

Players from the Tournament are welcome to join Clans and there results will be added to the clans total. We will add players to Clan by Seasons, and all clans would grow in size at the same speed, so maybe we will need additional Clan joiners to level it out. But not many, there will be a hige number of players wanting to join clans.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=235773

SOMEBODY PICK THIS UP AND MAIL ME PLEASE!
Colonel Craig25

Re: Clan TOURNAMENT - MASSIVE CLAN RECRUITING POTENTIAL

Postby Caymanmew on Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:01 pm

Although recruiting high-end players can be tricky, general recruitment is not hard at all. It would take minimal effort to go recruit 10 players in the next week who are around the average skill level for ATL. A little longer if we do actual trial games as we should. Outside the top 5 or so clans everyone can do this. This is why personality fit and communication style is so important to clans, we don't have a shortage of average talent to pick from.

The problem in the clan world is a lack of clan leaders. We need more people who want to lead clans and can put the effort into doing so. We've had active clans with fully engaged rosters die overnight as the leader leaves the site and no one can take over.

Not to say it is a bad idea, just the current roster of clans generally speaking don't need help recruiting or are in need of a large number of recruits.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby rockfist on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:06 pm

Give me a son of a bitch with top talent who is a pain in the ass over an average talent who is a nice person all day long....although give me a top talent who is nice above either...got any of those floating around?
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:17 pm

rockfist wrote:Give me a son of a bitch with top talent who is a pain in the ass over an average talent who is a nice person all day long....although give me a top talent who is nice above either...got any of those floating around?

:lol: :lol:
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Craig25 on Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:40 am

That's a shame, I thought a clan would kill for 100 new members.

I'm going to start a clan, infact, probably 4 clans. Would you guys say that 24 members is an optimum number for clan size?
Colonel Craig25

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:43 am

Craig25 wrote:That's a shame, I thought a clan would kill for 100 new members.

I'm going to start a clan, infact, probably 4 clans. Would you guys say that 24 members is an optimum number for clan size?

Ya 20-25 members is ideal for most clans.
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:27 am

Craig25 wrote:That's a shame, I thought a clan would kill for 100 new members.

You definitely should start a clan. The amount of energy you put into tournaments and the number of emails you send out prob makes you ideal to lead a clan. We need more, seriously.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Return to Clan Archives