Conquer Club

Bushwackers

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Bushwackers

Postby AK_iceman on Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:53 am

This is a public service announcement sponsored by the Bushwackers.

Fellow CC members, it is with the up most pride and sincerity - if not for anything else, just to end all your speculations - that we present the newest outed clan in CC.

Our members are easily recognizable by their avatars.

Image Image Image

This crew was founded by us. However we do not have a leader, we are all equals in this crew.

Contrary to other clans we will not post a set of rules or any application procedure to follow for those who (for some reason known only to themselves) would wish to join us. This is simply due to the fact that any internal rules are kept to ourselves and we do not accept any so called "new member applications."

Do not perceive this as any form of dismissal or elitist thinking on our behalf. The reason is simple enough. We have all become good friends and have formed this clan to have a forum for discussions on how to improve our own games. We have - contrary to other clans - not cherry picked high ranked people in order to set up clan. Although we all have risen through the rather crude score board, we have done this together. If we bring in anyone else we would bring in a friendly person who shares our passion for team games and seemingly have the time and dedication to develop their skills together with us and is willing to accept our internal rules. To set any score limit or any other limit would in our eyes be ridiculous. However, if such a person exists, we will find them and not the other way around.

We have decided to bring this public in order to make ourselves as a clan available to challenges from any other individual players or clans. We have, of course, our own preferences concerning maps and settings, but if anyone wishes to challenge us on a particular map or setting, there should be no problem for us meeting that challenge (with the exception of the freestyle option).

Challenges against Bushwackers
    Ereandil - Game 35504 PW for Bushwackers in Round 6
    Patroclus - Game 38375 PW for Bushwackers in Round 6
    TB Shockers - Game 42348 PW for Bushwackers in Round 5
    TB Shockers 2 - Game 42749 PW for Bushwackers in Round 9
    Guerillas in the Mist - Game 48572 PW for Bushwackers in Round 5
    Guerillas in the Mist - Game 48573 PW for Bushwackers in Round 5
    Guerillas in the Mist - Game 48576 PW for Bushwackers in Round 7

Bushwacker Trophy Case
  • First General in CC (Alstergren)

Please use this thread for any questions or challenges. If you only have a general urge to curse, we refer you to the flame forum where we seemingly are frequent guests anyway. One of us will probably stumble upon any derogatory remarks there.

If you are unsure about what exactly a bushwacker is then find out.
Last edited by AK_iceman on Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:47 am, edited 18 times in total.
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby Patroclus on Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:24 am

AK: Nice job on the Coat of Arms/Avatar!
The ground was rushing up at me. It had been one heck of a ride. And suddenly I wondered………

Who packed my parachute?
Lieutenant Patroclus

Postby AK_iceman on Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:26 am

was that a compliment? jk, thanks.

Postby Machiavelli on Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:05 am

I would have to say that this is the coolest clan yet.

I was wondering when a clan would form with it's base being friendship, rather than points.

Go Bushwackers!
Sergeant Machiavelli

Postby CBlake on Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:06 pm

bushwackers i thought that was a paintball team
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Postby HighBorn on Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:07 pm

YEs nice good job guys love the anouncement :)
Private 1st Class HighBorn

Re: Bushwackers

Postby areyouincahoots on Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:53 pm

AK_iceman wrote:Do not perceive this as any form dismissal or elitist thinking on our behalf. The reason is simple enough. We have all become good friends and have formed this clan to have a forum for discussions on how to improve our own games. We have - contrary to other clans - not cherry picked high ranked people in order to set up clan. Although we all have risen through the rather crude score board, we have done this together. If we bring in anyone else we would bring in a friendly guy who shares our passion for team games and seemingly have the time and dedication to develop his skills together with us and is willing to accept our internal rules. To set any score limit or any other limit would in our eyes be ridiculous. However, if such a guy exists, we will find him and not the other way around.

:roll:
"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." -Doc Holliday
Private 1st Class areyouincahoots

Postby AK_iceman on Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:00 pm

sorry cahoots, i will change it, we dont discriminate

Postby areyouincahoots on Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:22 pm

Thank you! :wink:
"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." -Doc Holliday
Private 1st Class areyouincahoots

Postby Ereandil on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:46 am

:x
Last edited by Ereandil on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Old Spice makes you smell like a man, man."
winner of game #1364
Sergeant 1st Class Ereandil

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:49 am

Ereandil wrote:Sorry, but you gotta admit ' Bushwacker ' would be a funny name for a female.

Edit ( I know poor taste, but it is funny )
OH God...
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Marvaddin on Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:51 am

I would suggest some standard games, Dragoons vs birds, like the callout CC vs WaW, but never mind, you really cant accept. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I little question, maybe because of my poor English: are you not wanting to play freestyle, or only wanting play freestyle?

Only to make clear: The Imperial Dragoons clan was not founded with base in points, but friendship, since me and my partners were the first members... then we grow with other players. If this clan will only pick heart friends of the founders it will probably never have 6 members to become an official clan :wink:

Well, and if one of you guys want a "friend" in the clan, he is simply accepted or there will be an application, since the agreement of other member can be necessary?
Major Marvaddin

Postby HighBorn on Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:10 am

why can i not accept marv.. any games for some reason one or more cant play we hve others like me :) challange ill accept im never scared to lose my points.. dont knock or appointed way to get members were sorry if you dont like it Who cares.. it dosent matter to you your not in it.. go back be a "leader" to your clan and enjoy the power trip ;).. thank you come again!

Postby HighBorn on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:27 pm

The architects of this wickedness will find no
safe harbor in this world. We will chase our
enemies to the furthest corners of this Earth. It
must be war without quarter, pursuit without rest,
victory without qualification.

Postby Ereandil on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:38 pm

The little chicks might just bravely enter the wild waters led by there (non-leader) Mama Hen. Brave talk by chicken little. :D

Edit: AKA Tony Montana
"Old Spice makes you smell like a man, man."
winner of game #1364
Sergeant 1st Class Ereandil

Postby Patroclus on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:48 pm

Marvaddin wrote:And I little question, maybe because of my poor English.....

Marv: You're English is just fine. I am in awe of those that are fluent in more than one language.
The ground was rushing up at me. It had been one heck of a ride. And suddenly I wondered………

Who packed my parachute?
Lieutenant Patroclus

Postby Patroclus on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:52 pm

HighBorn wrote:The architects of this wickedness will find no
safe harbor in this world. We will chase our
enemies to the furthest corners of this Earth. It
must be war without quarter, pursuit without rest,
victory without qualification.

HighBorn: If you quote someone, you should credit the source. It's obvious by your previous posts, in fact the one directly preceding this one, that this type of writing is not in your caliber.

Who packed my parachute?
Lieutenant Patroclus

Postby eye84free on Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:35 pm

Ereandil wrote:The little chicks might just bravely enter the wild waters led by there (non-leader) Mama Hen. Brave talk by chicken little. :D

Edit: AKA Tony Montana

well there is no leader...all in the clan have a equal voice. 1 person 1 vote..if one says no then it doesnt happen.

our clan is diff. because of this fact because most clans do have a leader we do not.

im only posting this because i wanted all to know that is what seperates us from the rest.

not the fact that some of us are disliked or because some people dont like some of the tactics that are used by some of the members in the clan.

i feel that since the clan has been posted i hope that we can start a new with all those who dont like some of the members and hope they can like the clan as a whole.

good hunting to all and i hope to see u on the battle field.
Major eye84free

Re: Bushwackers

Postby Marvaddin on Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:31 am

AK_iceman wrote:Also, since the clan focuses on team games we take double and triple challenges only.

This is the reason, Highborn, maybe you had not discussed it yet... If you want a standard challenge, its still up.
Major Marvaddin

Postby hawkeye on Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:23 am

Cool Clan but i distinguish people by there avatars so i will be confused for a while but no worries o did i say cool clan? :D
Cook hawkeye

nice clan

Postby matt-the-twat on Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:18 am

nice clan, but why didn't u name yourselves the dirty birds?
Sergeant 1st Class matt-the-twat

Re: nice clan

Postby eye84free on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:12 pm

matt-the-twat wrote:nice clan, but why didn't u name yourselves the dirty birds?

because we are not dirty birds......

hawkeye Posted: 01 Jul 2006 06:23 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool Clan but i distinguish people by there avatars so i will be confused for a while but no worries o did i say cool clan?

on the bottom of our avitars are name are on there if it can be seen.
Major eye84free

Dirty Birds?

Postby Scarus on Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:43 pm

You say that you will not post your clan rules, that they are a secret....hmmmm.....

What exactly is your official clan policy in regards to Honor?

It seems at the present time that most of us have the perception that your clan policy is that "the ends justifies the means". If you really wanted to start anew, it would behoove you to dispel this perception in a public way, rather than say that your rules are "secret".
Been playing Risk for a bit

Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
Sergeant 1st Class Scarus

Re: nice clan

Postby alster on Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:50 pm

matt-the-twat wrote:nice clan, but why didn't u name yourselves the dirty birds?

We though about it. But then we realized that if we would choose that name we would get all these questions about why we didn't name it "Bushwackers." So we figured that we'd take the easy way out just to avoid all the hassle.
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Sergeant 1st Class alster

Re: Dirty Birds?

Postby alster on Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:55 pm

Scarus wrote:You say that you will not post your clan rules, that they are a secret....hmmmm.....

What exactly is your official clan policy in regards to Honor?

It seems at the present time that most of us have the perception that your clan policy is that "the ends justifies the means". If you really wanted to start anew, it would behoove you to dispel this perception in a public way, rather than say that your rules are "secret".

The clan rules regulate the internal conduct and behavior. It really isn't anyone else’s concern.

With regards to honor though, there's (not surprisingly) a rule that we must follow the game rules set up (rule 1 and 2), i.e. no cheating. Besides this, none of us believe in trying to regulate people's behavior. It's membership of a clan, not a position as an indentured servant.
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Sergeant 1st Class alster

Next

Return to Clan Archives