Conquer Club

Generation One : ConquerClubbers in Disguise

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Night Strike on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Kaplowitz wrote:
Night Strike wrote:
Kaplowitz wrote:Pikachu and Heavenly Demons. They are considered competitive clans...but ive never played a game with them.

Then leave them and submit an application.

Can i submit one and then leave?

Yes. We won't ask you to leave your clan until our final approval. (As long as you are serious about leaving them/joining us and not just trying to waste time.)
Major Night Strike

Postby Kaplowitz on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Night Strike wrote:
Kaplowitz wrote:
Night Strike wrote:
Kaplowitz wrote:Pikachu and Heavenly Demons. They are considered competitive clans...but ive never played a game with them.

Then leave them and submit an application.

Can i submit one and then leave?

Yes. We won't ask you to leave your clan until our final approval. (As long as you are serious about leaving them/joining us and not just trying to waste time.)

Completely serious. I want to join a real clan- i just dont want to leave my current ones and then not make this one.
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz

Postby Night Strike on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Ok, cool. Either post your app here or send it to Gozar. We'll post it in private and discuss.
Major Night Strike

Postby Kaplowitz on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:39 pm

--------------------Begin Form Here-------------------------
Please answer all questions as best as possible. Use as much space as you feel needed.
1)My top three maps are: No order: Classic, Feudal War, Middle Earth- but ill play anything
2)My favorite cards and fortifications are: Any cards- unlimited
3)My current score/highest score ever: 971/i think i was a sergeant once...if not then corporal grade two. :oops:
4)A detailed explanation of reason for applying. Include any ties you have with current members. Ive never been in a real active clan.
5)Applicable Skills(Map making, Tourney organizing, mentoring, signature design, etc): I try to make maps- and i made my own signature :P
6)Are you now or have you ever been a member of a clan? What was(is) your reason for leaving? Pikachu + Heavenly Demons...Ill will quit for this clan! they arent very active/real clans.
7)Anything else you can think of(the more interesting you make yourself seem, the more you will catch our interest, but do not make things up!): Im super cool 8) edit: my friend used to make stop motion with Transformers.
----------------------End Form--------------------------------
Private 1st Class Kaplowitz

Previous

Return to Clan Archives