Conquer Club

[Social] Krazy X Dressers

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Forming Social] Krazy X Dressers 7/10

Postby MrPanzerGeneral on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Join me and my mentor Anonymous up please :)
Private MrPanzerGeneral

Postby fishydance on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:37 pm

MrPanzerGeneral wrote:Join me and my mentor Anonymous up please :)

The fish are VERY excited, and dressed for the occasion..... (although, they clearly need some fashion advice)

Colonel fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby CrashAWC on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:53 pm

nutty enough for me. let's give it a go.
Sergeant 1st Class CrashAWC

Postby BoganGod on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Thank you for the positive responses free thinkers of CC. I will update this this evening.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby notyou2 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 pm

I am honoured to be asked to join such a well dressed group of free spirits.
Captain notyou2

Postby simmons4 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:31 pm

betiko wrote:When can we discuss anti allergics to full latex suits? my sack gets red, I think i have latex intolerance. I have tried talc, but it doesn't work for me. any tips?

yes wear your ball gag with a pair of nose plugs will solve the problem in 5 to 10 minutes
Colonel simmons4

Postby MrPanzerGeneral on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 pm

fishydance wrote:
MrPanzerGeneral wrote:Join me and my mentor Anonymous up please :)

The fish are VERY excited, and dressed for the occasion..... (although, they clearly need some fashion advice)

And also some drinking advice ....
Though a nice drop, go easy on the Heineken mate - drinking a box of those, guarantees a sore nether region :o
especially if you pass out, at least that's what Anon' tells me....
Last edited by MrPanzerGeneral on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Private MrPanzerGeneral

Postby smegal69 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:49 pm

betiko wrote:When can we discuss anti allergics to full latex suits? my sack gets red, I think i have latex intolerance. I have tried talc, but it doesn't work for me. any tips?

I have found wearing a tight pair of budgie smugglers will stop any ball rash, and it helps hide your package size.

1. budgie smugglers
Australian slang term for men's tight-fitting Speedo-style swimwear. The 'lump in the front' apparently resembles a budgie when it is stuffed down the front of someone's shorts. Ah, those crazy Aussies!!
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby BoganGod on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:55 am

@betiko - once user group is up and running can discuss issues like that. Not exactly what I had in mind, though hey fetish is almost the same thing as cross dressing. More to the point cross dressing can often be a fetish. Latex intolerance is quite rare, though excessive exposure to latex may trigger latex intolerance. Sometimes it is the salt in sweat that causes the rash rather than the latex. There are drastic measures to inhibit or stop sweating. Some how I doubt that you really want to inject botox down there...... anonymus on his return, or mrpanzergeneral in the absence of anonymus know a lot more about the subject.

@Crazyirishman - Welcome aboard. I think the first thread in the user forum will be a discussion thread to determine member's needs, wants, and "decency" threshold. I imagine there will eventually be a few main threads devoted to different ideals, ideas and lifestyle choices.

@Welcome aboard bbs

@Welcome aboard stunna, if and when you cross dress is entirely up to you, we are not here to judge, just hopefully help.

@Your in on probation coffee boy. Play nicely, and no extolling the virtues of decaf soy lattes.

@Fishydance - Of course you are welcome. Trust you will find this a mooving experience. Poor fish looks flummoxed, lack of bottle opener I presume.

@MrPanzerGeneral - Happy to have a shocker frocker of your renown on board. Sadly anonymus is MIA at present, assuming is something to do with leather, bomb shelters in east berlin and forgetting the safety word.

@Serbia - Why not indeed.

@CrashAWC - Happy to have you on board, I believe you have some village people impersonating experience that might come in handy.

@notyou2 - Thank you mate

@smegal69 - Australia, the only country where the prime minister is famous for wearing budgie smugglers..... Red budgie smugglers, to think people suggest that aussies don't/can't do satire.
Corporal BoganGod

Re: [Forming Social] Krazy X Dressers Request sent

Postby denominator on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:48 am

This sounds like fun.
Sergeant 1st Class denominator

Postby jefjef on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Is this the same as saxi's Rainbow tolerance group?

saxi - is that you being your bogan multi?
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby BoganGod on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:50 pm

jefjef wrote:Is this the same as saxi's Rainbow tolerance group?

Rainbow tolerance? Rainbows are to be embraced not merely tolerated. So JJ are you in?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:46 am

why are you cross dressing as bogan with that avatar?
Major betiko

Re: [Social] Krazy X Dressers

Postby queen victorious on Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:55 am

i'm loving you boys and girls more every day. i think we have a lot to share and so much to learn from each other. i'm also finding budgie smugglers (not quite the halter top kind - just the bottoms) quite pleasant. in terms of decency limits...i personally have none, as long as no one is judged or humiliated or otherwise emotionally hurt. kisses........ O:)
General queen victorious

Postby MrPanzerGeneral on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:20 pm

betiko wrote:

why are you cross dressing as bogan with that avatar?

:lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Private MrPanzerGeneral

Postby ChrisPond on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Count me in if the shaving of body hair will be covered. I have tried to perfect my technique by watching my wife but she is not quite on board with this lifestyle decision and locks me out of the bathroom when she is taking care of this. Nothing worse than drawing blood when you are trying to make sure you look good in a g-string.
Colonel ChrisPond

Postby notyou2 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 pm

ChrisPond wrote:Count me in if the shaving of body hair will be covered. I have tried to perfect my technique by watching my wife but she is not quite on board with this lifestyle decision and locks me out of the bathroom when she is taking care of this. Nothing worse than drawing blood when you are trying to make sure you look good in a g-string.

Install a wireless camera and transmitter.
Captain notyou2

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:18 am

BoganGod wrote:@Your in on probation coffee boy. Play nicely, and no extolling the virtues of decaf soy lattes.

I always play nice.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: [Forming Social] Krazy X Dressers

Postby MrPanzerGeneral on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:49 pm

BoganGod wrote: Only the religious conservatives would have cause to dislike this, and no one is forcing them to join.

Oh , I don't know if the religious loons would really have just cause to dislike this.... all religions have a history & tradition (greatly valued) of cross-dressing ...

didn't they actually invent it ?

The man above on the left, wearing a fabulous vintage chiffon-lined Dior gold lamé gown over a silk Vera Wang empire waist tulle cocktail dress, accessorized with a 3-foot beaded peaked House of Whoville hat, and the ruby slippers Judy Garland wore in the Wizard of Oz, was once worried that the movie "The Da Vinci Code" might make his religion look foolish.
Private MrPanzerGeneral

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 pm

BoganGod put this in my box -

You have been selected as a likely founding member of this elite group. Selection based on previous posts in the fora and behaviour in general. I look forward to seeing you in group forum once we are formed and open for business. Please feel free to share this with any friends that are of a similar mindset as yourself.
viewtopic.php?f=444&t=197605

- but I just noticed it because a lot of people have been putting stuff in my box lately and it's hard to sort through it all. I don't know what groups and cults and clans are so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Some people have added me to some, I think, because I keep seeing these things in my drop-down menu. But I don't know what it means. This is what I see:

- Registered Users
- Aunt squishy's School for Awkward Teens
- wut

I think it's like a mailing list? But I never get mail from them. I even tried to ask for help to get out of some of these because I don't know what any of this is or if I owe money but no one would help me, they just yelled -

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=169372&p=3700451&hilit

Also, I'm still not getting email on my CC account. It's been really frustrating since I've basically gone for a couple years now without being able to get email since I switched to CC hosting or whatever. I'm mad because I think I'm getting a lot of e-vites to b-day parties and such but I'm not seeing any of them so I don't know where to go for the b-days. I get it's only $25/year but still.

sorry for the O/T post
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:14 am

Look better through yer fora. Hidden fora s the place where you can access usergroup foras you re part of. You re old saxi!
Major betiko

Postby MrPanzerGeneral on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:33 am

saxitoxin wrote:Also, I'm still not getting email on my CC account. It's been really frustrating since I've basically gone for a couple years now without being able to get email since I switched to CC hosting or whatever. I'm mad because I think I'm getting a lot of e-vites to b-day parties and such but I'm not seeing any of them so I don't know where to go for the b-days.

Ah, that explains why you were a no show for our inauguration get together, and here we thought you'd just stood us all up !

BigBallinStalin waited ages for you !
Private MrPanzerGeneral

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:30 pm

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby chemefreak on Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:53 pm

We were kinda hoping you would keep the pics in your private forum guys. I'm tired of looking in here and getting an erection... ;)
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby perchorin on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 pm

My CC Daddy MrPanzerGeneral has commanded me to join, so I willingly submit and beg for admittance.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

PreviousNext

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup