Conquer Club

Barry Manilow CC fan club

Find or create a usergroup based around a particular interest or commonality.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Barry Manilow CC fan club

Postby Godrulesdude on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:59 pm

C'mon all U Barry fans, I can't smile without you! :cry:

We know that you dudes & dudettes that play CC all own at least one Manilow CD. :roll:

Fun Facts about our esteemed singer/songwriter Manilow: :geek:

A. Born in 1943 in New York City. :)

I'm truly surprised about that. I figured him for some place like Hardbull, Texas.

B. Parents:

Edna Manilow and Harold Pincus. :-$
No shock there. Mommy & daddy were obviously way ahead of der time, O:) using the female
surname instead of daddy's. ;)

C. Married:

For one year to Susan Deixler (1964-1965); he left her & Susy said he could only take his clothes with
him but he managed to take his piano, too. =D>

Currently: Married to Garry Keif (2014 _ present); Garry is President of Stiletto :-s Entertainment Group.
and also President of Manilow Productions.

The small wedding to Keif was attended by 28 of Barry's closest pals. :mrgreen:

Marty Panzer, Manilow's song writing partner, said "its bizarre" that he only learned recently of Manilow's
marriage. Marty later said, "I don't know why he didn't invite me. I always give Waterford!" :evil:

I would like to add that I was miffed to find out that I didn't get an wedding invite either. But,
you have to forgive and forget. ;)
Corporal Godrulesdude

Re: Barry Manilow CC fan club

Postby mrswdk on Tue May 09, 2017 5:20 pm

In
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue May 09, 2017 8:20 pm

In
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Dukasaur on Wed May 10, 2017 5:35 am

I'll join.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Godrulesdude on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Metsfan(whatever) application unanimously approved by all admins (me, myself, and I);
Please pencil in your daytimer for a membership extravaganza candlelight dinner party, with light refreshments, in Manhattan (Tribeca area) for 12-28-2018. Specific time and location shall be forthcoming, closer to the party date. If you require special foods (soft/vegan/etc., etc.) please advise.

I know many CC warriors are holding their membership applications in abeyance out of fear of rejection. (by the BMF club or fellow gamers). Fear not young ladies and gentlemen, we are a very inclusive lot. As for bully-type fellow gamers, do not fear. I suspect that the dude or dudette known as Symmetry, or some other officious intermeddler, shall surely eradicate such offensive reactions.

Come one, come all. He who hesitates is lost, so it is said.
Corporal Godrulesdude

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Godrulesdude wrote:Metsfan(whatever) application unanimously approved by all admins (me, myself, and I);
Please pencil in your daytimer for a membership extravaganza candlelight dinner party, with light refreshments, in Manhattan (Tribeca area) for 12-28-2018. Specific time and location shall be forthcoming, closer to the party date. If you require special foods (soft/vegan/etc., etc.) please advise.

I know many CC warriors are holding their membership applications in abeyance out of fear of rejection. (by the BMF club or fellow gamers). Fear not young ladies and gentlemen, we are a very inclusive lot. As for bully-type fellow gamers, do not fear. I suspect that the dude or dudette known as Symmetry, or some other officious intermeddler, shall surely eradicate such offensive reactions.

Come one, come all. He who hesitates is lost, so it is said.

Have I met you before, or something? Your screen name seems unfamiliar. Perhaps in a past life?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Return to Create/Join a Social Usergroup