Conquer Club

Noted VickiGo (SN)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

VickiGo (SN)

Postby Lord Arioch on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:38 am

VickiGo

Rating abuse.
This player rates everybody bad regardless of win or loss.
https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=ratings2&username=VickiGo

yeah i know foe and move on ;) seems a warning is in Place thoughj:)
Captain Lord Arioch

Re: VickiGo

Postby riskllama on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:35 am

she probly did it because you called her a moron & a cupcake, LA - s'wrong witchu, boy?
Lieutenant riskllama

Re: VickiGo

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:39 am

riskllama wrote:she probly did it because you called her a moron & a cupcake, LA - s'wrong witchu, boy?

That was a response to the rating though. Regardless this player has left barely any ratings. I've seen cases in the past where only rating players on occasions when you think they deserve a bad rating is acceptable.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: VickiGo (SN)

Postby VickiGo on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:46 am

The fact that I haven't put out many high ratings shouldn't correlate to abusing the rating system. I think giving a bad rating once in a while is acceptable, and giving high ratings is a choice of mine that does not need to be done in order to justify the bad ones. No one else has complained and it just seems to me that he can't get over 1 bad rating.
Corporal 1st Class VickiGo

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:47 pm

VickiGo wrote:The fact that I haven't put out many high ratings shouldn't correlate to abusing the rating system. I think giving a bad rating once in a while is acceptable, and giving high ratings is a choice of mine that does not need to be done in order to justify the bad ones. No one else has complained and it just seems to me that he can't get over 1 bad rating.

Woo! Go Vicki!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:37 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
VickiGo wrote:The fact that I haven't put out many high ratings shouldn't correlate to abusing the rating system. I think giving a bad rating once in a while is acceptable, and giving high ratings is a choice of mine that does not need to be done in order to justify the bad ones. No one else has complained and it just seems to me that he can't get over 1 bad rating.

Woo! Go Vicki!

I smelllllllllll Bullllllssssshhhhhhiiiittttt.

Vickigo your above comment would be so good if the game wasnt a doubles game with no foul chat,and the fact he was only player you rated in the game.
Captain eddie2

Postby VickiGo on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:37 am

eddie2 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Woo! Go Vicki!

I smelllllllllll Bullllllssssshhhhhhiiiittttt.

Vickigo your above comment would be so good if the game wasnt a doubles game with no foul chat,and the fact he was only player you rated in the game.

Eddie,

I think you're missing my entire point. What you are stating is that a bad rating is only deserved if there is foul chat and if only both players are rated in the game. The rating I made was not based on attitude or foul chat as the tags suggest, and I just don't understand why there is a correlation between only rating one player in a doubles with abusing the rating system. Again, giving high ratings is a choice of mine that does not need to be done in order to justify the bad ones.

Postby VickiGo on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:01 am

Anyways the point is, I don't rate "everybody" poorly, in fact I don't usually give out ratings at all. LA just happened to fall under the category and felt the need to justify himself in a public manner, taking it personally instead of "foe and move on". He has the right to voice his opinion and so did I when I rated him. LA, I'm sorry you took the rating personally, if it makes you feel any better I can take it off, just message me, it's honestly no big deal.

Postby Lord Arioch on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:12 am

I have no trouble with ratings. I have trouble with ratings that arent correct:)
if u want to remove it fine with me, if u dont well equally fine with me. Its ur choice to rate, its my choice to report a rating i feel is false and wrong:)
Captain Lord Arioch

Postby VickiGo on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:02 pm

You didn't report "a" rating, you filed me in stating I rate everybody badly. I don't. Therefore you're claim is legitimately wrong, I have barely rated ever, period. It's fine if you think my rating for you is incorrect, but clumping all my ratings as abuse is extra and unnecessary. Anyways this is silly, have a good day.

Postby Lord Arioch on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:31 am

Well of the 6 ratings u have left ALL are bad so yes u rate everybody badly!
ANd yes this is silly since as i stated above EVERYBODY
Captain Lord Arioch

Postby eddie2 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:49 am

Has there been a multi check with vickigo and her team mate only played 17 games and every game a team game with that player.
Captain eddie2

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:50 pm

Lord Arioch wrote:Well of the 6 ratings u have left ALL are bad so yes u rate everybody badly!
ANd yes this is silly since as i stated above EVERYBODY

I don't think you know the difference between "every rating you've left is bad" and "you rate everybody badly". VickiGo chooses not to rate a lot of people.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Closed C&A Reports