Conquer Club

Closed mrs1329 Game Ruining [IP]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

mrs1329 Game Ruining [IP]

Postby Lord_Bremen on Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:09 pm

Accused:
mrs1329

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Game Ruining

Game number(s):

Game 23085211

Comments:
In the final round, I was leading. Blue proceeded to suicide a stack to cost me the game and throw it to green.

Here is the screenshot from after my turn:
before.jpg
before

And after (see Baker Lake in the bottom middle):
after.jpg
after

----------

This was almost certainly done to gain competitive advantage in the tournament, as I am currently the leader followed by blue.
Major Lord_Bremen

Re: mrs1329 Game Ruining

Postby jfm10 on Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

green tapped you down to 94 troops while still having his 96 troops and cyan didn't take the win from you but rate accordingly.
Edit .. blue instead of cyan ..sorry
Captain jfm10

Postby Lord_Bremen on Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:13 am

jfm10 wrote:green tapped you down to 94 troops while still having his 96 troops and cyan didn't take the win from you but rate accordingly.

What's your point? That because green got lucky the obvious attempt to throw the game doesn't count? He saw that I was leading, and suicided a whole stack to take me out.
Major Lord_Bremen

Postby demonfork on Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:43 pm

FAMO
Captain demonfork

Postby Lord_Bremen on Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:53 pm

demonfork wrote:FAMO

I would love to, but it's a tournament, so I can't. That's why game throwing is illegal, and why it needs to be punished.
Major Lord_Bremen

Re: mrs1329 Game Ruining [IP]

Postby IcePack on Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:07 pm

Under review / discussion

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jfm10 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:18 pm

Lord_Bremen wrote:
jfm10 wrote:green tapped you down to 94 troops while still having his 96 troops and cyan didn't take the win from you but rate accordingly.

What's your point? That because green got lucky the obvious attempt to throw the game doesn't count? He saw that I was leading, and suicided a whole stack to take me out.

you were not leading when blue took his turn and green had already went. therefore no attempt to throw the game was committed because he didn't go after green.
Captain jfm10

Postby IcePack on Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:21 pm

jfm10 wrote:
Lord_Bremen wrote:

you were not leading when blue took his turn and green had already went. therefore no attempt to throw the game was committed because he didn't go after green.

This is what I’ve found from the screenshots as well. You were no longer leading after greens turn, before blue played. Therefore blues turn is inconsequential to the games outcome. It might have some impact on the tournament results (?) but that wouldn’t be an issue for C&A, but for the TO if there’s a rule in the tournament against it.

If I’m missing something let me know, otherwise as someone else said appears to be FAMO. (With the understanding that yeah, I know tournaments ignore foe lists).

I’ll keep it open for a bit in case I’m missing something but otherwise it’s closed for game throwing.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports