Conquer Club

Search past games facility fails with my name.

Found something broken on the website or in the game, that isn't a plugin enhancement issue? Let's check it out.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously reported bugs first!

Search past games facility fails with my name.

Postby Lord+Master on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:28 pm

PLACE A CONCISE DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Delete or replace any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.

Operating System: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Browser: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scripts/third party programs used: xxxxxxxxxx

If the bug happened in a game/s, do not forget to indicate the game number/s.

Concise description:
  • As stated, the basic search function fails and returns 0 games out of 0 even though looking at my wall there's 5,250 past games

The "+" (plus) character seems to break it:
  • xxxxxxx
Sergeant Lord+Master

Medals: 34
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1)

Re: Search past games facility fails with my name.

Postby IcePack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:35 pm

This will be due to the + sign I’m positive. Have you used the old one to see if it works there?

Go to game finder, click on URL, go to the end and delete the #2 at the last character, and hit enter. Should take you to the old and might be a work around

On break til Christmas. Contact Keefie for any Clan Dept related issues.
Sergeant IcePack
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Medals: 145
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (23)

Postby Lord+Master on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:43 pm

IcePack wrote:This will be due to the + sign I’m positive. Have you used the old one to see if it works there?

Go to game finder, click on URL, go to the end and delete the #2 at the last character, and hit enter. Should take you to the old and might be a work around

Yay! Thanks very much good Sir, that works a treat! Many Thanks again :D
Sergeant Lord+Master

Medals: 34
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby king achilles on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:29 pm

The 'new' Game Finder should also now handle your username.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby JdeV 100 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:44 pm

king achilles wrote:The 'new' Game Finder should also now handle your username.

ftr if I click "Find all games with..." in my profile, Game Finder has my name filled out and I only have to click submit (don't know why it requires that extra click these days but fine), however the space in JdeV 100 is denoted with a +, JdeV+100, and the search only works if I correct that.
Captain JdeV 100

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby king achilles on Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Could you try again this time?
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby JdeV 100 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:49 pm

king achilles wrote:Could you try again this time?

You fixed it! O:)
Captain JdeV 100

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Return to Bug Reports