Conquer Club

Conquer Club Contrast Corrector (C4)

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Conquer Club Contrast Corrector (C4)

Postby ender516 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Do you have trouble reading troop numbers in dark colours, like blue, on dark backgrounds, like the Conquer Man map? Well, your troubles are over. Load the Conquer Club Contrast Corrector (C4) script via this link:

https://github.com/sherkaner/addons-for-Conquerclub/raw/master/Conquer_Club_Contrast_Corrector_(C4).user.js

It works by adding an extra white outline around the black outline already seen on all troop numbers.

You can change this:
Click image to enlarge.

to this:
Click image to enlarge.

Yes, a load of C4 can be a blast!
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Re: Conquer Club Contrast Corrector (C4)

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:39 am

Cool stuff!

Before I install it, I ask: is it switchable? If I don't like it in some situations, can I readily switch it off without doing an uninstall?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby cairnswk on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:50 am

i just install it and it adds a circle whiteness function to the Map Options menu.
The opacity is graded in 10% steps from 0 to 100% (100% being a full circle around the numbers)
I checked it on my Salem and Rail Asia map and it is hardly noticeable on those maps because they already have almost white army shadows.
I think it is fantastic! :) Well done on finding this ender516 and to whomever developed it.
* Pearl Harbour * Waterloo * Forbidden City * Jamaica * Pot Mosbi
Private cairnswk

Postby ender516 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Cool stuff!

Before I install it, I ask: is it switchable? If I don't like it in some situations, can I readily switch it off without doing an uninstall?

You can always go to the Greasemonkey menu and click any script to enable or disable it. The checkmarks show which scripts are enabled. Then reload the page you are on. I suspect, though, that you might never turn it off, since so many maps already have light troop circles where the white outline is barely noticeable.

cairnswk wrote:i just install it and it adds a circle whiteness function to the Map Options menu.
The opacity is graded in 10% steps from 0 to 100% (100% being a full circle around the numbers)
I checked it on my Salem and Rail Asia map and it is hardly noticeable on those maps because they already have almost white army shadows.
I think it is fantastic! :) Well done on finding this ender516 and to whomever developed it.

Actually, the circle whiteness function is part of BOB, but I do see how that might be useful in making the white outline from C4 less obvious where it is not needed. Anyway, thanks for your kind words. The C4 script (BOOM, baby!) is my own work. The link is to sherkaner's github account because that is where we are trying to maintain as many CC scripts as possible, with the hope that more scripters with access will provide more timely updates.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements