Conquer Club

Absurd Player "Extermination"

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Absurd Player "Extermination"

Postby QuatroQuatro on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:37 pm

For Starters....
Game #'s 13770508 and 13770497

Same situation has happened in both games. After starting and few turns later, the map is now unable to view, and 2 of the players have been completely removed from the game (their names no longer show up on the side of the board). You can begin your turn, but it doesn't give any options for number of troops to deploy, or where to deploy your troops. So both games are now -essentially- stuck and to end it we're trying to deadbeat out and see what happens.

In 12770508, the game was a 4-player manual deployment in Indian Empire. Two player were able to deploy their troops, the other two not. One turn was taken each by the two players who deployed troops, and now the whole map has disappeared as well as the other two players. mrninja101 is the other player still in the game with me, and he confirms the absurdity as well, and can no longer actively make a move after clicking the begin turn button just like me. We are in round 4 as of 12/26.

In 13770497, the game was a 6-player in Feudal Epic. Right after joining the game, the last two player were 'exterminated'/disappeared from the side of the map and are no longer present in the game. The board is gone, and nobody can deploy troops or do anything else.

Wondering what the heck happened to the game, haha. We aren't terribly concerned about the games being screwed up. Most concerned about what happened to the board. This is the first occurrence for anything to go wrong with a game. I have no plug-in's or anything else installed. I own a membership as of October 2013.

Please get back to me with help or suggestions at your convenience.
Thank you for looking into it~

QuatroQuatro
Captain QuatroQuatro

Re: Absurd Player "Extermination"

Postby QuatroQuatro on Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:12 am

Looks like the games have been taken down or terminated or whatever. Nobody won or lost points so it's all good now. Thank you!

QuatroQuatro
Captain QuatroQuatro

Return to Tools Suggestions