Conquer Club

Is there a add-on that allows you to see every attack made?

Discuss developing tools and get details on Conquer Club's API.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Is there a add-on that allows you to see every attack made?

Postby nonuggets on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 pm

I want to see if someone reduced my spot. The log doesn't show any attack taking place unless they win the battle. Only way I can do it now is to take a screen shot and compare. That's too time consuming. I want to review each move made in text....is there anything that does that?
Sergeant 1st Class nonuggets

Re: Is there a add-on that allows you to see every attack ma

Postby King Engineer on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 am

There is a BOB script available. When you say you take "screen shot", do you take it using the "print screen" button on your keyboard? Or do you take it using BOB script?
Colonel King Engineer

Postby nonuggets on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:13 am

King Engineer wrote:There is a BOB script available. When you say you take "screen shot", do you take it using the "print screen" button on your keyboard? Or do you take it using BOB script?

BOB script, but it doesn't show me ever single move. just the difference between my turn last round and my turn this round. who the hell knows what transpired in between...i want to read...blah attacked dakar 3,2,1 v nonuggets 1,1 defender loses 2. Then all i would have to do is look at dakar and see where i stand...

Postby nonuggets on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 am

I want a game log that shows me every attack that takes place. when someone attacks, but doesn't conquer the territory or stops. I'm honestly stunned that no one has wanted this...my game on this site would improve 10 fold if I had access to this information.

Postby sherkaner on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 pm

the game doesn't give that information yet, the suggestions forum has threads about this kind of info (detailed log info).
Colonel sherkaner

Postby eternal242 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:36 pm

I was just looking to post about the same thing. I was told it would take up too much space to screen shot every move of every player. But I don't see if it is requested for a game, it doesn't need to be held for more then one turn in most cases anyway. I thought I read about a tool you could get that would email you every time an opponent went but I don't know if it was for this or not. Hell I would even pay for something like that.
Sergeant 1st Class eternal242

Return to Tools Development