Conquer Club

Doubles?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Doubles?

Postby fishfleas on Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:57 pm

So Lacky,

Is discussing strat in doubles with your partner considered cheating?..... On your rules section i was taking that as meaning for free for all games. If you have a doubles partner it only makes sense to me to work out your strat together. One thing I like about doubles non-sequential is that it feels a bit more like a war.... one side verses the other.... the players that conspire together the best will most likely be the more successful. I dont' see this as cheating in doubles.... however I do see it as cheating in normal formats.

What is your opinion?

Also I just thought I'ld add this in there since I goes along with it. I think it would be cool to implement some kinda code system..... like say in WWII you had codes and victory had alot to do with transalting what the other side was saying to each other.... :) Not sure how that would all work out.... just a thought.... :)

Also, this just seems too obvious... but there should be clans... .:) clan warfare is great....lol :)
Private fishfleas

Postby SprCobra on Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:33 pm

People usually plan by pms and its not cheating if it doubles
And clan warfare is great but clans are not good for a game like this they should be saved for massive games where youc na get a decent fight agaisnt th enemy with your men

i know this is for lack
i justw anted to psot anyway
Cadet SprCobra

Postby fishfleas on Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:55 pm

why can't you have clans?...... I play in a free online card game and we have clans.... we compete in clan ladders... winning points for out clan by winning games. In a game like risk you could have a system where you get so many points for 1st.... so many for second.... and so on down the line.... and 0 for last.... these would be given to your clan and applied to your clans ladder.... then the clan at the end of the month would be the monthly clan victor.....
Private fishfleas

Postby SprCobra on Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:00 pm

Well you could
THERE SHOULD BE CLANS
ill lead one of the first clans if i can(im experinced with clans and running clans so COBRA FOR LEADER!)
Cadet SprCobra

Return to Conquer Club Discussion