Conquer Club

People to Dodge in Large Esc

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: People to Dodge in Large Esc

Postby mrswdk on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:45 am

They say one of the traits of a good driver is that they drive in a manner which is mindful of the fact that other road users don't always drive very well.
betiko wrote:When exactly has china not been the king of the world?

思想自由 兼容并包
Captain mrswdk

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:06 pm

mrswdk wrote:They say one of the traits of a good driver is that they drive in a manner which is mindful of the fact that other road users don't always drive very well.

Pretty much.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Medals: 201
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (24) Clan Achievement (22) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (23) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (17)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:35 pm

mrswdk wrote:They say one of the traits of a good driver is that they drive in a manner which is mindful of the fact that other road users don't always drive very well.

Of course when in a game with players from this list - or other like-minded individuals - one adapts one's strategy to try and predict the unorthodox, sub-optimal strategies of the heathens. However, thorough planning alone is not always enough, and one must rely on the good grace of weak minds and favourable fortune.
You wanted to make it clear that someone in FALL abused the system and blacken the name bcuz you dont like me.
Sergeant 1st Class iAmCaffeine

Medals: 120
The Championships Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (1)
Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby mrswdk on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:55 pm

If you’re playing esc and someone starts chasing bonuses it actually makes them at least as easy to predict as other players, if not easier.

思想自由 兼容并包
Captain mrswdk

Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:41 pm

Indeed. However, it is harder to predict the actions of players who don't chase bonuses, but randomly kill stacks for no apparent reason.
You wanted to make it clear that someone in FALL abused the system and blacken the name bcuz you dont like me.

The Championships Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (1)

Postby demonfork on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Please add Vale_Abel to the list.

This guy is a massive Gary.
Last edited by demonfork on Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant demonfork

Medals: 71
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby riskllama on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:11 pm

Vale_Able?
nietzsche is awesome
Lieutenant riskllama

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (2)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:48 pm

demonfork wrote:Please add Vale_Abel to the list.

This guy is a massive Gary.

Sure thing Pete.

Postby gannable on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:11 am

what did i do?

my name is gary
Captain gannable

Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Hi Gary!

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:49 pm

A perfect example: Game 17797827

Top notch players cashing 12 and 15 sets to take +2 and +3 bonuses respectively, leaving green with 3 regions and 5 cards worth a 20 cash. Yet apparently this strategy is solid and works.

:-s

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:09 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:A perfect example: Game 17797827

Top notch players cashing 12 and 15 sets to take +2 and +3 bonuses respectively, leaving green with 3 regions and 5 cards worth a 20 cash. Yet apparently this strategy is solid and works.

Cherrypicking examples that you happen to win PROVES NOTHING, and players can't always choose when they play spoils anyway.
BTW, I forget, are you one of those players that think it's acceptable to let the clock run out so that you don't have to get a card or play a 5-card hand?
I'm honestly asking, coffy. I forget if and where you draw the line on douchery
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant Thorthoth

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:07 pm

Thorthoth wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:A perfect example: Game 17797827

Cherrypicking examples that you happen to win PROVES NOTHING, and players can't always choose when they play spoils anyway.
BTW, I forget, are you one of those players that think it's acceptable to let the clock run out so that you don't have to get a card or play a 5-card hand?
I'm honestly asking, coffy. I forget if and where you draw the line on douchery

This is the first post of yours I've bothered to open up in a while. I haven't cherry picked anything, it was just a very good example of how these strategies are terrible and how they give other players free wins. Nobody goes into this list unless they prove numerous times that they're clueless about how to play large escalating games.

I've never let the clock run out to avoid playing / getting cards. It's not allowed in clan games and I don't think it should be allowed in general. How that's relevant I have no idea.

Postby IcePack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Nobody goes into this list unless they prove numerous times that they're clueless about how to play large escalating games.

Well that’s BS
On break til Christmas. Contact Keefie for any Clan Dept related issues.
Lieutenant IcePack
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (34) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (23)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:08 pm

IcePack wrote:
Nobody goes into this list unless they prove numerous times that they're clueless about how to play large escalating games.

Well that’s BS

Not really. Pete is a regular violator of good escalating play.

Postby IcePack on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:16 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
IcePack wrote:

Well that’s BS

You added me after this comment:

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=225191&p=4980312&view=show#p4980374

Not “numerous proven times”. So yeah I call BS
On break til Christmas. Contact Keefie for any Clan Dept related issues.
Lieutenant IcePack
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Medals: 144
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (34) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (13)
General Contribution (23)

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:08 am

Avoid me in any game because I will CRUSH you. Example:

Game 17807883

思想自由 兼容并包
Captain mrswdk

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:03 pm

mrswdk wrote:Avoid me in any game because I will CRUSH you. Example:

Game 17807883

Funny, ...but it would be funnier if you linked some footage of you slapping coffeeboy around.
Like this:

I almost posted another youtube ladyboy streetfight, but 'her' junk was falling out of 'her' thong and I didn't want to generate that much controversy.
See, I can be subtle and nuanced when the situation calls for it.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant Thorthoth

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:57 pm

IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
IcePack wrote:

Well that’s BS

You added me after this comment:

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=225191&p=4980312&view=show#p4980374

Not “numerous proven times”. So yeah I call BS

What about Gary?

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion