Conquer Club

Big Wham LLC

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Big Wham LLC

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Silly Knig-it wrote:
dakky21 wrote:One thought just crossed my mind... he could still be reading the forums and even writing posts from his multi account, while not being abused with PM's and messages...

In fact, any of you could be bW

My theory is that he is Owenshooter in his forum posting persona. He cleverly started that persona many years before buying the site, to help throw off those who might search for a connection. Notice Owenshooter has the word shooter imbeded in the name. Shooter which gets us to the NRA (National Rifle Association) connection that always alerts one that a conspiracy theory has some validity.

Now in examining the name Big Wham. Big, could be an electronic form of truck balls, a compensation for a genetic lack. And Wham, maybe Fruity Pebbles for breakfast. Again with all the benefit of my years of not practicing pseudo-Freudian examination. He could, possibly have some severe internal conflict.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby 2dimes on Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:09 am

Uh, $5.6 million? I feel like there may be an error in maths there.

Unless the advertising targeting freemium players provides most of those funds.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Murphalot on Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:50 am

the linkedin Link is already dead.
"Page Not Found" error from the website itself.

i'm not surprised about this guy being from LA California, as it makes perfect sense that he loafs around, leeching off residuals without doing f*ck all to sit down for a while, dig into forum, and genuinely examine and test, and calibrate improvements we need. He does just enough to keep the rudimentary machine humming.

That $5,600,000 figure is suspect.
.....what are the odds that his claims of capital gains are being leveraged to use the traffic on this website for another reason?
Major Murphalot

Postby 2dimes on Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:40 am

That's pretty funny. You can't tattle on the administration. Now that other post has disappeared, it looks like I bumped this.

Should I apply for witness protection now? Do I know too much?
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:41 pm

2dimes wrote:That's pretty funny. You can't tattle on the administration. Now that other post has disappeared, it looks like I bumped this.

Should I apply for witness protection now? Do I know too much?

I LOVE GOSSIP!!! Can you dm me the info that disappeared?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:22 pm

Sowwy, I didn't save anything, it was some links. One was a LinkedIn profile that I couldn't open and I don't even remember the one with the company value. Like I wrote, the figure looks like an error to me.

I hope I'm wrong and he actually made that much. Good on him.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:05 am

Silly Knig-it wrote:My theory is that he is Owenshooter in his forum posting persona. He cleverly started that persona many years before buying the site, to help throw off those who might search for a connection. Notice Owenshooter has the word shooter imbeded in the name. Shooter which gets us to the NRA (National Rifle Association) connection that always alerts one that a conspiracy theory has some validity.

Now in examining the name Big Wham. Big, could be an electronic form of truck balls, a compensation for a genetic lack. And Wham, maybe Fruity Pebbles for breakfast. Again with all the benefit of my years of not practicing pseudo-Freudian examination. He could, possibly have some severe internal conflict.

You left out one of the biggest tip offs...

Wham!, is my favorite group!!! The black jesus has spoken...-Jesus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Roofless on Thu May 02, 2024 5:21 am

Wow! Someone last played a game in 2017!
Captain Roofless

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion