Conquer Club

down?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

down?

Postby teodorowalke on Fri May 10, 2024 4:09 am

is conquer club down right now? i can load the homepage but i cant login/logout, select gamesuno online, etc? HELP. i was just trying to play a speed game and it stopped working
Last edited by teodorowalke on Sun May 12, 2024 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Recruit teodorowalke

Re: down?

Postby TeeGee on Fri May 10, 2024 5:42 am

For you, Yes, it's down
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Caught in the vacuum of a Black hole, drinking beers with a 3 eared yak

Postby 2dimes on Fri May 10, 2024 6:19 am

Won't you take me down? To funky town.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby IcePack on Fri May 10, 2024 9:14 am

Down with the sickness

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dukasaur on Fri May 10, 2024 2:13 pm

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/brucespringsteen/imgoindown.html

"I'm Goin' Down"

We sit in the car outside your house you're quiet
I can feel the heat coming around
I go to put my arm around you
And you give me a look like I'm way out of bounds
Well, you let out one of your bored sighs
Well, lately when I look into your eyes

I'm goin' down, down, down, down

We get dressed up, and we go out, baby, for the night
We come home early burning, burning in some fire fight
I'm sick and tired of you setting me up, yeah
Setting me up just to knock-a knock-a knock-a me down
Down, down, down

I pull you close now, baby, but when we kiss, I can feel a doubt
I remember back when we started
My kisses used to turn you inside out
I used to drive you to work in the morning
Friday night I'd drive you all around
You used to love to drive me wild, yeah
But lately girl you get your kicks from just driving me down
Down, down, down

“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby uckuki on Fri May 10, 2024 11:07 pm

I'm down for doubles
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=241078
FOED
:)
Major uckuki

Postby Murphalot on Sat May 11, 2024 12:22 am

:!: x8 CME's (Coronol Mass-Ejection) occurred between late THURS - 11:30pm FRI night.
Those last 2 were a couple hours ago as of this post.
Expect intermittent outages at random locations through the remainder of Sunday/early Monday.

Our magnetosphere is severely weakening in preparation for the upcoming Pole Shift due to us (our SUN) crossing up through our Galactic Ecliptic Plane.
Thus once we do that (between 2037 - 2051) it completes the half-cycle [12,820 - 12,975 years], and restarts a new full cycle [25,640 - 25,950 years] of our 'Galactic Procession'. :geek:

Every Star has a tiny 'quivering' movement along the Galactic Ecliptic due to imperfect magnetism - and THAT is due to dense plasma belts, and debris which straddles that thin strip area of the Galaxy. Essentially we are gently bobbing up-and-down on the Galactic Plane, like a water buoy. Takes almost 26,000 years to go up-and-down. OUR SUN will continue to become more agitated as it (and all planets) approaches those energetic disturbances, while all planets' magnetosphere weakens in preparation for the reversal of magnetic polarity from the sun - in turn, planets respond by reversing to match the Sun.

Earth's ENTIRE electrical grid will be blasted w/ a kill-shot LONG before we even reach 2037.

Unless you have a private island or bunker, along w/ years of food, supplies and self-defense weapons, you will not make it. Especially if you're a tender, fragile, delicate internet-addicted, blindly obedient-to-authority, phone-zombie liberal :-({|= :( . When the power goes down for good, your pronouns, your beliefs, your job commute, your sportsball, your email, your protesting will not mean F*CK ALL.

by 2040 our population (thanks to globalists for spreading lab viruses to scare the masses into jabbing toxic sludge into their bloodstreams in order to cull the idiots) will be under 3 Billion. Civil conflict, skirmishes, famine, lack of hygiene, lack of inner strength.
After the Pole Shift (likely close to 2042-2049), it'll be closer to 1.2 - 1.8 Billion.... if we're lucky.

I have enjoyed the shit-show so far, and look forward to being the top 4% that prepared/survive, and happy to observe the remainder of the show from a safe place.

And if you didn't catch it, i just told everyone the only reason and catalyst of 'climate change' since the dawn of our planets' existence.
I may copy this post to its' own thread on OT. ty and i hope this has helped you.
Major Murphalot

Postby 2dimes on Sat May 11, 2024 5:53 am

It made some good Aurora. Some said it was visible as far south as Texas.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat May 11, 2024 6:43 am

JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Votanic on Sat May 11, 2024 5:06 pm

Murphalot wrote:....tender, fragile, delicate internet-addicted,...

So if I'm understanding you right, this might cause some players to miss game-turns.
Is there nothing we can do?!?
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun May 12, 2024 1:58 am

Murphalot wrote::!: x8 CME's (Coronol Mass-Ejection) occurred between late THURS - 11:30pm FRI night.
Those last 2 were a couple hours ago as of this post.
Expect intermittent outages at random locations through the remainder of Sunday/early Monday.

Our magnetosphere is severely weakening in preparation for the upcoming Pole Shift due to us (our SUN) crossing up through our Galactic Ecliptic Plane.
Thus once we do that (between 2037 - 2051) it completes the half-cycle [12,820 - 12,975 years], and restarts a new full cycle [25,640 - 25,950 years] of our 'Galactic Procession'. :geek:

Every Star has a tiny 'quivering' movement along the Galactic Ecliptic due to imperfect magnetism - and THAT is due to dense plasma belts, and debris which straddles that thin strip area of the Galaxy. Essentially we are gently bobbing up-and-down on the Galactic Plane, like a water buoy. Takes almost 26,000 years to go up-and-down. OUR SUN will continue to become more agitated as it (and all planets) approaches those energetic disturbances, while all planets' magnetosphere weakens in preparation for the reversal of magnetic polarity from the sun - in turn, planets respond by reversing to match the Sun.

Earth's ENTIRE electrical grid will be blasted w/ a kill-shot LONG before we even reach 2037.

Unless you have a private island or bunker, along w/ years of food, supplies and self-defense weapons, you will not make it. Especially if you're a tender, fragile, delicate internet-addicted, blindly obedient-to-authority, phone-zombie liberal :-({|= :( . When the power goes down for good, your pronouns, your beliefs, your job commute, your sportsball, your email, your protesting will not mean F*CK ALL.

by 2040 our population (thanks to globalists for spreading lab viruses to scare the masses into jabbing toxic sludge into their bloodstreams in order to cull the idiots) will be under 3 Billion. Civil conflict, skirmishes, famine, lack of hygiene, lack of inner strength.
After the Pole Shift (likely close to 2042-2049), it'll be closer to 1.2 - 1.8 Billion.... if we're lucky.

I have enjoyed the shit-show so far, and look forward to being the top 4% that prepared/survive, and happy to observe the remainder of the show from a safe place.

And if you didn't catch it, i just told everyone the only reason and catalyst of 'climate change' since the dawn of our planets' existence.
I may copy this post to its' own thread on OT. ty and i hope this has helped you.

You may be confusing "galactic precession" with the earth's precession:

axial precession can refer to the gradual shift in the orientation of Earth's axis of rotation in a cycle of approximately 26,000 years.[1]
(from Wikipedia)

What is the source of your information and prediction?
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Return to Conquer Club Discussion