Conquer Club

Real Time Playing? [Outdated]

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Real Time Playing? [Outdated]

Postby anglophileRVK on Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:24 pm

What particular feauture is allowing my opponents to be playing at the same time as me? Just now, I had just begun my turn, was about to deploy my armies on a country I owned, & hit Deploy. It gave me an Illegal Move block, and the country was now my opponents'! This real-time playing simply does not work! How can I possibly know where to attack or fortify, if my opponents are busy attacking me while my turn is happening without my knowledge! Very frustrating. If that option continues, I really can't see continuing to play the game.
Corporal 1st Class anglophileRVK

Postby Risk_06 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:36 pm

Hello there!

Yes, sometimes that does get rather annoying sometimes, and that's why some people choose "Yes" for the "Sequential" option, for a real "round the table" experience. Unfortunately, some people say that doing that way takes too long, especially if there are any deadbeats, so you can also have it so that you can skip a player's turn during the round, and then wait for them to finish to begin the next round.

Sort of sucks though when your plan gets ruined by someone who's online at the same time as you, though... :(
Corporal 1st Class Risk_06

Return to Conquer Club Discussion