Conquer Club

CC Rumor Mill

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Rumor Mill

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:52 pm

Ive spent the last 18 years of my life in Texas, and the first 18 in Mississippi, so ive been exposed to two different types of bbq, both delicious in their own right. You have the southern bbq which is basically grilled meat (not a gas grill) slathered with several coats of bbq sauce, the sweeter the better. Im most accustomed to chicken and pork ribs in this fasion, and then you have the slow smoked meats in Texas where its not a sin to not even break out the BBQ sauce , I love them both to be honest, but rumor has it southern bbq is better.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby 2dimes on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:42 pm

There is a rumor that holy smoke was on their game with the ribs as usual and everything is properly slow smoked, a large selection of sauces available.

Kids pulled pork sandwiches were ok. They loved them.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby owenshooter on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Rumor has it, the black jesus is on a first name basis with Tootsie. The good book sayeth, "Thou shalt not put sauce on thine BBQ!!!" cooked with sauce? yuck... i'm talking like kansas city style, so gross... sauce afterwards, i can understand a little, but that still means you just don't know how to cook your meat!!-Bj

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby 2dimes on Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:49 pm

Rumor has it, you never want to use sauce in a smoke pit, it would block the smoke from getting in the meat.

I put sauce on at the end when grilling. I love good sauces but have had BBQ that stands up on it's own, not very often.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby owenshooter on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:56 pm

2dimes wrote:Rumor has it, you never want to use sauce in a smoke pit, it would block the smoke from getting in the meat.

I put sauce on at the end when grilling. I love good sauces but have had BBQ that stands up on it's own, not very often.

rumor has it, if your cow stands on it's own while you are smoking it, you skipped step #1. step #1, kill your meat before smoking...-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby 2dimes on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Then there's that rumor I don't make talk good.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:16 pm

I need to clear up a rumor ya'll are spreading here, we're talking about 2 styles of bbq, both delicious, if you cant appreciate this style as well;

Then "get of my lawn".

I once heard from someone a while back that close-minded people are no fun at parties, especially when bbq chicken is served.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby 2dimes on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Rumor has it some of the stuff around here is just boiled then they pour sauce on it.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:43 am

I wonder if those places use liquid smoke? Or do they throw it on a smoker before serving it as bbq? My dad uses an electic smoker :roll: while my brother in law uses an actual fire box welded to a large propane tank. I just go to hinze's. The word on the street is an electric smoker is basically a grilling versiin of a microwave.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby 2dimes on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:00 am

The smoke flavor is in the sauce.

There is also a rumor going around that electric is fine as long as you have wood chips or those funny pressed wood pucks making smoke.

WILLIAMS5232 wrote:I need to clear up a rumor ya'll are spreading here, we're talking about 2 styles of bbq, both delicious, if you cant appreciate this style as well;

Then "get of my lawn".

I once heard from someone a while back that close-minded people are no fun at parties, especially when bbq chicken is served.

I'm eating that chicken. Definately not what I meant, though some of the places here are basically, somehow ruining that style. Possibly a big part of the reason it gets a bad rap.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby JESKIER on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:20 am

I heard that Conquer Club uses a fair dice system............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class JESKIER

Postby BoganGod on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:26 am

Rumour would have it that DDS is joining the rainbow coalition, respect. We need more comfortable LBGTQ folks here on CC. Hugs
Corporal BoganGod

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby BoganGod on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:07 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Image

Rumour would have it that Bogan is capable of feeling love.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby ronsizzle on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:32 pm

rumor has it that bogangod is not the same player that was here ten years ago. rumor has it, blitzaholic bought his account for quite some money and has been acting like bogangod for 3 and a half years. bogangod is now symmetry.
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby armati on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Russia decided to have some fun at the expense of US paranoia.
On Saturday, the ministry posted the following audio file of the "new" automated telephone switchboard message for Russian embassies.

"You have reached the Russian embassy, your call is very important to us.
To arrange a call from a Russian diplomat to your political opponent, press 1.
To use the services of Russian hackers press 2.
To request election interference, press 3 and wait until the next election campaign.
Please note that all calls are recorded for quality improvement and training purposes."

And just to make it clear, it is April 1: as AP observes for the countless spy agencies, and congressional committees still trying to explain how Moscow subliminally influenced millions of Americans to vote for Trump instead of Hillary, a ministry officer confirmed that the post was a joke.

https://mojavedesertpatriot.files.wordp ... .gif?w=640
Sergeant armati

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:29 pm

armati wrote:Russia decided to have some fun at the expense of US paranoia.
On Saturday, the ministry posted the following audio file of the "new" automated telephone switchboard message for Russian embassies.

"You have reached the Russian embassy, your call is very important to us.
To arrange a call from a Russian diplomat to your political opponent, press 1.
To use the services of Russian hackers press 2.
To request election interference, press 3 and wait until the next election campaign.
Please note that all calls are recorded for quality improvement and training purposes."

And just to make it clear, it is April 1: as AP observes for the countless spy agencies, and congressional committees still trying to explain how Moscow subliminally influenced millions of Americans to vote for Trump instead of Hillary, a ministry officer confirmed that the post was a joke.

https://mojavedesertpatriot.files.wordp ... .gif?w=640

rumor has it, armati has no idea how to use this thread...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:23 am

ronc8649 wrote:rumor has it that bogangod is not the same player that was here ten years ago. rumor has it, blitzaholic bought his account for quite some money and has been acting like bogangod for 3 and a half years. bogangod is now symmetry.

Rumour has it that BoganGod can manifest as multiple entities or disappear completely at will. Go into a trailer wash room, stare into the mirror say BoganGOD, BOGANGOD, BOGANGOD three times. I may choose to manifest and grant you a wish or turkey slap you. If turkey slapping is your wish, then you may little friend may be in luck.
Corporal BoganGod

Re: Rumour has it

Postby Thorthoth on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:37 pm

You're right it should be called American now, even in England.

P.S. lamas of the Dalai type spell it with one 'L'.
Corporal Thorthoth

Re: Rumour has it

Postby BoganGod on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Thorthoth wrote:You're right it should be called American now, even in England.

P.S. lamas of the Dalai type spell it with one 'L'.

Rumour has it that a sign of low intelligence or extreme rudeness is failing to follow this thread's one small rule. :roll: :roll: :roll: How could you Sore Tooth? How could you?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:38 am

Rumor has it, members that are wholly unoriginal have now gone so far as to not only attempt to steal other members personalities, but now they are also attempting to steal long running threads by posting them anew as if they are fresh/new ideas and never existed. Rumor has it, desperation and failure stink of rotting canned cheez... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:54 am

I've heard through the grape vine that BoganGod is actually a well refined human being, not white trash at all. But still a complete idiot.

I've heard that Ronc has a big dick. Pretty sure male super model in disguise. Sends nudies to former mod wicked to woo her.

Latest news suggest that Owen is actually white, and that Bernie and Owen are actually lovers.

Coming at you live from CC's thread black box. DirtyDishSoap recently voted sexiest user on site. Men want to be him, women want to ride him.

This just in, TeeGee is a communist. Directly responsible for the hacking job that resulted Trump into being voted in office. What dastardly deed will TeeGee do next?

Up next: Will iAmCaffiene and mrswdk come out of the closet? Will they stroke each other off? Will Caffiene actually develop an IQ above the threshold of normal room temperature? Will Mrs finally admit that he does indeed, have a penis? Stay tuned.

Emergency report! Saxi not funny

Hi, ConquerClub. DirtyDishSoap here with breaking news. PaulAtPeace still at large with taking advantage of his "friends" account. Psychiatrist notyou2 had this to say; "He's a piece of shit and he's not Christian. More likely a Satanist sociopath". Riveting stuff Mr.NY2.

Breaking News! Functioning idiot Riskllama proven to have no humor. Unable to laugh even at toilet humor.

Jeepers Batman! I can't believe this is butter!
Last edited by DirtyDishSoap on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:51 am

Rumour has it DDS tries to insult other people's intelligence whilst using words like "treshhold".
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Coming up....Caffeine doesn't believe in typos. lackattack, a former NASA scientist responded shortly afterwards. "Whos Caffeine? Sounds like an idiot".
Harsh stuff.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Rumour has it I don't beleive in typos.
Cook iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion