Conquer Club

Happy Birthday?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Happy Birthday?

Postby Razorvich on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:33 am

I make a point each morning reading who is having a birthday, sometimes its in the range of 10 - 20 people, If I know you, I will wish you a good day.

Yesterday (01/01/2017).. I look... and think, hang on a sec.... THEY LIE !!

IF IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY.. I hope you had a good one, would be great if you are on the list to confirm or deny my suspicions.

High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Re: Happy Birthday?

Postby Razorvich on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:10 am

oh yeah, in before Niet and TeeGee
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby owenshooter on Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:11 am

liars!!! all of them!!!

just in case, Happy Birthday!!-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:49 am

Only a nut would post his real birthday on the Internet. It's the Number One piece of data that identity thieves are looking for.

I've posted my real address and real phone number on some sites, but never, ever my real birthday.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:59 pm

-------Hey!,look IT is Conquer Club's beloved TROLL ooge's B-Day in the snapshot...#2 from the top.......
-------HAPPY BIRTHDAY ooge =D> =D> =D> .....THERE IS A TROLL WE CAN ALL GET BEHIND...unlike, well you all know... ;)
-------HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...IT SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY ...ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE, ANY DAY IN THE WORLD...HELL EVERYDAY IS A GOOD DAY FOR A PARTY...DRINK UP!!!!DRINK UP!!!!... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D 8-) 8-) 8-)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby owenshooter on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:14 pm

wow... hope that gets addressed... just... wow...-Jn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:16 pm

So much for 'hurr I'm gonna foe mrswdk so I never have to read any of her posts ever again'. Just can't keep away, can ya?

Shame that you're so insistent on reporting every post I make, even though there's nothing wrong with any of them. Must be some sort of bizarre act of retribution to try and 'get me back' for getting yourself banned recently. Bad new for you, bub: if you continue to blame others for your own shortcomings you will be trapped in this cycle of internal torment forever. Just like Elsa in Frozen, it's time to let it go.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby owenshooter on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:55 pm

Razorvich wrote:oh yeah, in before Niet and TeeGee

in before InsomniaRed and Wicked...-Jn
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby mrswdk on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:51 am

How strange. CC posts the name of its parent company at the bottom of every single page on the website, but thinks that the statement 'it's possible to find out more about that company on Google' is so incendiary that they had no choice but to delete my entire post. Good work, gang - I was just one post away from giving people step-by-step instructions on how to hack into NASA!

If anyone was still in doubt that a bunch of middle aged guys have no idea how the internet works, may this thread settle the debate once and for all.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby owenshooter on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:51 am

Dukasaur wrote:Only a nut would post his real birthday on the Internet. It's the Number One piece of data that identity thieves are looking for.

that and your class ranking for pre-K... common knowledge...-Jn

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:34 am

A few healthy pointers on birthdays
From Zimbabwe

From America(this sheik used to be a Pentecostal preacher

Round it out with an Indian

The American has the best beard, the Indian the best head wobble, and the Zimbabwian the most fancy head dress. They are all winners! Happy Birthday to me I'm 100&3, I look like a monkey, and I live in a tree.......

RGJ
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:55 pm

mrswdk wrote:Shame that you're so insistent on reporting every post I make, even though there's nothing wrong with any of them.

so, then why was it removed? it was reported and it was removed for violating the personal info restrictions of the site. once again, the black jesus is right and you are a simple racist that posts nothing but hatred and now personal info on the site. i hope you extend a personal apology to the TEAM MEMBER whose personal info you gave directions for finding. shame on you. thank goodness team CC was vigilant in removing the offending post.-Jn

p.s.-i hope you enjoy your vacation.
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:01 am

owenshooter wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Shame that you're so insistent on reporting every post I make, even though there's nothing wrong with any of them.

so, then why was it removed? it was reported and it was removed for violating the personal info restrictions of the site. once again, the black jesus is right and you are a simple racist that posts nothing but hatred and now personal info on the site. i hope you extend a personal apology to the TEAM MEMBER whose personal info you gave directions for finding. shame on you. thank goodness team CC was vigilant in removing the offending post.-Jn

A racist calling a campaigner for equal rights racist..... Happy Birthday free speech somewhere, many happy returns. May the left(not liberals, the left are authoritarian thought police not liberal at all) fascists heed the writing on the walls. Safe spaces where you don't have to hear other's opinions, banning words, segregating part of the population from responsibility for their actions, all this will not fly forever. Fade in to the twilight of history like the other proto fascists that came before you.
How sad is this. We have a purportedly asian female being viciously pursued by a possibly black supremacist because he fears losing his spot on the top of the minority special privilege tree. We have no way of knowing(though at least one of you has been pinged recently for doxing), whether your stated colours/races/genders are correct. Nor should we care. Can't we just agree that both of you special, special people are equally special. You can air kiss or shake hands, then go back to your previous fora behaviour. Without that toxic hatred of each other gnawing away at your kidneys.
The part jewish, part coloured, on the gay spectrum Jesus
ps both of you bigots can join forces and try and tear me down if it will make you get along for a minute. Look he has more oppression points than us, he can claim antisemitism. HE MUST BE STOPPED.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby mrswdk on Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:31 am

owenshooter wrote:

Don't you get tired of having to unhide all my posts in order to read them?

Thanks for making the effort though. Appreciate it brother!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Razorvich on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:21 am

Happy birthday to Hivim Caroarz I hear he is a stand up guy

Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion