Conquer Club

Cross-Map Achievement Player Progress Lists

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Cross-Map Achievement Player Progress Lists

Postby King_Herpes on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:26 am

Another morbidly absorbed way to do it, Troops (besides making an entire thread about it that will never be stickied btw)is to post every single fucking victory of self aggrandizement on your wall. Then deleting any other comments from other players. Sort of like what you could do with a personal notepad at home like one might before humping your own leg was the thing to do.

I bet Duk remembers a time when all you had to do was slap some grease in your hair and hoes would hang with you. Apparently, nowadays you have to suck your own cock to be hip.

KH- call my passion old fashioned but I'd rather protect my bottom ribs any day.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 pm

King_Herpes wrote:Another morbidly absorbed way to do it, Troops (besides making an entire thread about it that will never be stickied btw)is to post every single fucking victory of self aggrandizement on your wall. Then deleting any other comments from other players. Sort of like what you could do with a personal notepad at home like one might before humping your own leg was the thing to do.

I bet Duk remembers a time when all you had to do was slap some grease in your hair and hoes would hang with you. Apparently, nowadays you have to suck your own cock to be hip.

KH- call my passion old fashioned but I'd rather protect my bottom ribs any day.

Ah shaddup, having a thread that lists player's Cross-Map Achievement tally is a great idea. You're just jelly cause you didn't think of it yourself.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:There are only 3 maps worth crossmapping: Feudal Epic, USA 2.0 and Hive. Everything else is hot dogs and fried spam. These are the words of the greatest player of all time and the prophet of this website.

I happen to like hot dogs and fried spam!

Mmmmmm, hot dogs and fried spam! I use to fry spam in bacon grease and place it between toast with miracle whip and a little ketchup.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:00 pm

What the fuk is this thread about anyways.....Duk distracted me with his fine cuisine tastes.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby bobbythomson on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Do any team games count toward the Cross-map achievement? Or is it just individual games?
Sergeant 1st Class bobbythomson

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 pm

bobbythomson wrote:Do any team games count toward the Cross-map achievement? Or is it just individual games?

Team games count, so do tournament and special event games, ...but bot games and guide games do not.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:33 am

Up to 215.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:51 pm

So I'm at 226 now, that is 90% of all the maps.

Games with wins against 5+ players (226): 4 Star Meats, 8 Thoughts, 13 Colonies, 1982, 2011 World Cup, 2014 World Cup, Africa, Africa II, Age of Merchants, Age of Realms 1 Might, Age of Realms 2 Magic, Age of Realms 3 Mayhem, Alexander's Empire, American Civil War, Ancient Greece, Antarctica, Archipelago, Arctic, Arms Race!, Austerlitz, Australia, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Austrum, Balkan Peninsula, Baltic Crusades, Baltic States, Bamboo Jack, Battle for Iraq!, BeNeLux, Berlin 1961, Brazil, British Isles, Cairns Coral Coast, Cairns Metro, California, Canada, Caribbean Islands, Castle Lands, Celtic Nations, Central America, Charleston, Chicago, Chinese Checkers, Christmas, Circus Maximus, City Mogul, Classic, Classic Cities Istanbul, Classic Cities Jakarta, Classic Cities London, Classic Cities Madrid, Classic Cities Moscow, Classic Cities Pot Mosbi, Classic Cities Sydney, CCU, Conquer 4, Conquer 500, Conquer Man, Copenhagen, Crossword, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cyprus, Czecho Slovak Fragmentation, Dark Continent, Das Schloss, Dawn of Ages, Discworld, District of Alaska, Doodle Earth, Duck and Cover, Dust Bowl, Easter, Eastern Hemisphere, Egypt Lower, Egypt Nubia, Egypt Upper, Egypt Valley of the Kings, England, Ethiopia, Eurasia, Eurasia Mini, Europa, Europe, Europe 1914, Extreme Global Warming, Far East, Feudal Epic, Feudal War, First Nations Americas, First Nations North America, First Nations South America, Flanders 1302, Fractured America, Fractured China, France, France 1789, Germany, Gilgamesh, Great Lakes, Greater China, Greenland, Haiti, Halloween Hallows, Happy Valentine's Day, High Seas, Holy Roman Empire, Hong Kong, Iberia, Iceland, Indian Empire, Indochina, Ireland, Island of Doom, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, King of the Mountain, Kingdom of Denmark, Knights, Krazy Kingdoms, Labyrinth, Land and Sea, Lunar War, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Madness, Malta, Maygaroszag, Mexico, Middle Ages, Middle East, Midgard, Midkemdil, Mongol Empire, Montreal, Napoleonic Europe, Netherlands, New Jersey, New World, NYC, New Zealand, Nordic Countries, North America, Northwest Passage, Oasis, Oceania, Orient Express 1883, Patch Wars, Pearl Harbor, Peloponnesian War, Philippines, Pirates and Merchants, Poison Rome, Poker Club, Portland, Portugal, Prohibition Chicago, Promontory Summit, Puget Sound, Quad Cities, Rail Africa, Rail Asia, Rail Australia, Rail Europe, Rail South America, Rail USA, Route 66, St. Patrick's Day, San Francisco, Salem's Switch, San Marino, Scotland, Siege!, Slovakia, Solar System, South Africa 1885, South America, Soviet Union, Space, Spanish Armada, Stalingrad, Steamworks, Supermax: Prison Riot!, Tamriel, Texan Wars, Temple of Jinn, Thailand, The Citadel, Three Kingdoms of China, Thyseneal, TransSiberia 1914, Treasures of the Galapagos, Trench Warfare, Tribal Wars Ancient Israel, Tribal Wars Florida, Triple Alliance, Unification Germany, Unification Italy, USApocalypse, U.S. Senate, U.S.A., U.S.A. 2.1, U.S.A. Great Lakes, U.S.A. New England. U.S.A. Rockies, U.S.A. Southeast, U.S.A. Southwest, U.S.A. West, Vancouver, Vertex, Wales, Waterloo, WWI Ottoman Empire, WWII Ardennes, WWII Australia, WWII Eastern Front, WWII Europe, WWII Gazala, WWII Iwo Jima, WWII Poland, WWII Western Front, Woodboro, World 2.0, Yugoslavia, Ziggurat.
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion