Conquer Club

Player Abuse of Most Improved Prizes [Sept '17: Ander023]

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Player Abuse of Most Improved Prizes [Sept '17: Ander023]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:23 pm

I think it would be a good idea to keep track of the low life wannabes who abuse the most improved scoreboard by deliberately losing points in order to build back up to a more natural score.

https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=scoreboard2

Most Recent Abuser: Ander023 of the PACK. Consistently holds a major rank but miraculously dropped down to the region of private 1st class just in time for the start of September. He is already climbing back up the ranks and currently sits top of the scoreboard.

Please feel free to add to this list as my memory is rather poor, but these are the ones I can remember who have abused the system to unfairly gain medals and prizes that other, legitimate players were more deserving of. Some were punished for their actions and others were not but abuse remains the same.

Players Who Abused Scoreboard for Medals/Prizes
show
Last edited by iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: Player Abuse of Most Improved Prizes [Sept '17: Ander023

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Official quote from the current player committing abuse to stop deserving players earning the medals and prizes available, in response to his questions of why I was talking about potentially foeing and/or reporting him.

iAmCaffeine wrote:I'm not reporting you because there are no rules in place against it unless you break site rules which I can't see you have done. It's just pathetic and cheats deserving players out of the prizes.

Ander023 wrote:you could foe some other person to take out your anger? Just dont foe me idc report me bro.. lol HAHA
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby gannable on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:46 pm

hello,

yesterday, Fannyballs defeated him in a poly game. So he's trying to do his part.

but in a different trips game, Fannyballs just went 0-4 on rolls against his team. So we may need some help in that game.
Lieutenant gannable

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Hello.

I'm not sure who Fannyballs is but they sound like a wonderful person.

Currently, MichaelEisenhaue has temporarily taken top spot on the Most Improved scoreboard. It remains to be seen how long this will last, but given Ander023's clear determination to abuse the scoreboard to unfairly win prizes, we can assume he will be playing lots of game types he's good at to try and boost his score.

I have an idea on how to counter this but will have to wait for its implementation.

Stay tuned, folks!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby gannable on Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:59 pm

fannyballs is gannable

same person, different personalities
Lieutenant gannable

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:30 pm

gannable wrote:hello,

yesterday, Fannyballs defeated him in a poly game. So he's trying to do his part.

but in a different trips game, Fannyballs just went 0-4 on rolls against his team. So we may need some help in that game.

that wouldn't be a Caribbean trips game, would it???
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby t4mcr53s2 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:20 pm

how is power score calculated , anyway? just curious and I agree its tacky ... maybe keep the scoreboard but take awaty the credits +/- the medals ?
I wish either my father or my mother, or indeed both of them as they were in duty both equally bound to it, had minded what they were about when....

If 2 player fog game,please allow 12 hour snap courtesy, or post what I could have seen.... Thank you
Major t4mcr53s2

Postby King_Herpes on Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:23 am

ā€¢ Gary
Sorry about your little butt āœŖ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:52 am

I think the funniest part is that Ander023 isn't even good enough to get back up to his original rank and cheat other people out of the prizes.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby notyou2 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:40 pm

Then why are you bitching?
Captain notyou2

Postby owenshooter on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:51 pm

notyou2 wrote:Then why are you bitching?

i wouldn't call it bitching... i would call it, "pointing out the latest user to think they are a genius for figuring out they can dump rank and win a prize." it is sad. the site needs to address it or just tell someone they can't have the prize.-Jn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:30 pm

notyou2 wrote:Then why are you bitching?

I'm not bitching, I'm just compiling a list of the players who do it. There was definitely a player from FALL who did it but I can't remember their name. There have been a lot. (Mod Edit: Razorvich) did too so he's going on the list. The abuse is blatantly obvious when it happens, authority just doesn't bother doing anything about it because they can't set a black and white line down, but it should be covered under gross abuse of the game.

Owen can you remember any others?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby owenshooter on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:15 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Owen can you remember any others?

search C&A... there is a veritable murderers row of these members in there...-Jn

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby IcePack on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:59 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote: There was definitely a player from FALL who did it but I can't remember their name.

Can't remember cuz it didn't happen?

Most Improved Medal Gold:
ATN = 1
FALL = 0

Most improved medal silver:
ATN = 1
FALL = 0

Most improved medal bronze:
ATN = 3
FALL = 1 (in 2015 before they were in FALL)

And that's just off the quick glance and from what I know of ATN. You might wanna look at your own guys before you try smearing others names around

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:42 pm

IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote: There was definitely a player from FALL who did it but I can't remember their name.

Can't remember cuz it didn't happen?

Most Improved Medal Gold:
ATN = 1
FALL = 0

Most improved medal silver:
ATN = 1
FALL = 0

Most improved medal bronze:
ATN = 3
FALL = 1 (in 2015 before they were in FALL)

And that's just off the quick glance and from what I know of ATN. You might wanna look at your own guys before you try smearing others names around

Maybe I remembered incorrectly, which is why I made an off-hand comment. Find some skin and layer it on dude 'cause you're running a bit thin. If you can find someone in my clan who got any of those medals by abusing the scoreboard then please share the information. There are players who do it legit, they're the ones who actually deserve the medals and prizes, unlike those named in the OP.

Thanks for your contribution.

owenshooter wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Owen can you remember any others?

search C&A... there is a veritable murderers row of these members in there...-Jn

The search function is fucked.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:06 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Maybe I remembered incorrectly, which is why I made an off-hand comment. Find some skin and layer it on dude 'cause you're running a bit thin. If you can find someone in my clan who got any of those medals by abusing the scoreboard then please share the information. There are players who do it legit, they're the ones who actually deserve the medals and prizes, unlike those named in the OP.

Really you wanna talk about getting thicker skin in a thread where you bitch about people who take medals away from you? LOL
If you are so concerned about these medals, maybe you should look up your own clan mates and clear their name. Or maybe you dont, and we can all wonder about ATN. IDC

I only pointed out how wrong you were regarding FALL. Saying "there was DEFINITELY someone in FALL but I can't remember there name" is not some off handed comment, its stating a fact. You didn't say "i think there was someone" or "there might have been someone". You wanted to make it clear that someone in FALL abused the system and blacken the name bcuz you dont like me. So I came here to set the record straight.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:23 pm

IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Maybe I remembered incorrectly, which is why I made an off-hand comment. Find some skin and layer it on dude 'cause you're running a bit thin. If you can find someone in my clan who got any of those medals by abusing the scoreboard then please share the information. There are players who do it legit, they're the ones who actually deserve the medals and prizes, unlike those named in the OP.

Really you wanna talk about getting thicker skin in a thread where you bitch about people who take medals away from you? LOL
If you are so concerned about these medals, maybe you should look up your own clan mates and clear their name. Or maybe you dont, and we can all wonder about ATN. IDC

Lmao what? When have I ever tried to get the most improved medal? I don't care about it for myself. However I do not think it fair that nearly every month a well established player tanks his score only to take it back up again the following month so that they can earn the prizes and stop people who are actually improving as players from getting the prizes. They are, after all, the type of player the scoreboard was designed for.

You can wonder about ATN all you like. I don't care and nor do they. How do you suppose I clear their names if they haven't been accused of abusing the scoreboard? That seems a little backwards buddy.

IcePack wrote:I only pointed out how wrong you were regarding FALL. Saying "there was DEFINITELY someone in FALL but I can't remember there name" is not some off handed comment, its stating a fact. You didn't say "i think there was someone" or "there might have been someone". You wanted to make it clear that someone in FALL abused the system and blacken the name bcuz you dont like me. So I came here to set the record straight.

Okay, and I admitted I was wrong about FALL. At the time I was quite convinced there was someone and I've been corrected. What's the big deal here?

Do you really think I would try and "blacken" the name of FALL because I don't like you? Lmfao. There are people in nearly every clan I don't like. There are people in clans I dislike more than you believe it or not. There are also people in FALL whom I do like and have played with several times. There are clans I do like such as LHDD, FOED and kinda TOFU who all have players I dislike as well.

As I said, I was likely wrong about there being a player in FALL who abused the scoreboard. The fact you've come in here on some kind of wild rampage as if I'm trying to insult your clan simply because I dislike you however, is ludicrous. It's quite funny too though. Puff that chest up.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:30 pm

I mean barely anything you said makes sense. For everyone listed it is easy to find the evidence. Why would I say that I was sure someone in FALL had done it too, knowing they hadn't, and therefore knowing there was no way of backing it up? That's just dumb.

Maybe you should stop displaying my posts since you have me foed, embarrass yourself less and relocate your common sense.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:42 pm

They are, after all, the type of player the scoreboard was designed for.

You know that for a fact, or is that just another off handed comment thats total BS? I would think if that is the person its designed for, it would have been coded that way. Theres also been cases already in C&A regarding this, and they haven't been punished, so sounds like the site has said in fact that is not the people its been designed for? Now, whether its getting abused is one thing, but saying its designed for is something wholly different.

IDC about ATN, as I said do what you like with that info (or dont). I didn't say clear their names, I said if you wanted to look at how they got those medals and whether or not they abused it was up to you. Your the one making the stupid list for petes sake.

Okay, and I admitted I was wrong about FALL. At the time I was quite convinced there was someone and I've been corrected. What's the big deal here?

Its not a big deal, other than I care about our reputation. You saying something we did which we didn't, I corrected it. As I already said. Whose making a big deal about it? Can I not correct it, or any correction is me "making a big deal about it?" You admitted it and then took a jab at me in the process, so yeah seems like its a bit personal for you. You've taken issue with me recently and like to carry that around to diff areas of the forums when its happened in the past, so yeah it definitely seems that way lol but again, I really dont care about this list nor you other than clearing FALL. I would hardly describe my response here as "going on a wild rampage". Seems a bit dramatic even for you lol

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby IcePack on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:45 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I mean barely anything you said makes sense. For everyone listed it is easy to find the evidence. Why would I say that I was sure someone in FALL had done it too, knowing they hadn't, and therefore knowing there was no way of backing it up? That's just dumb.

Maybe you should stop displaying my posts since you have me foed, embarrass yourself less and relocate your common sense.

If all your cases are so obvious, and the one vs FALL wasn't why would you bother to bring it up at all is a great question. Maybe you can answer it if it wasn't just trying to throw us under the bus? It is pretty dumb, glad you agree.

Dont flatter yourself, I dont display your posts unless someone points me to them (or something I have to look at in an official capacity).

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:49 pm

IcePack wrote:

You know that for a fact, or is that just another off handed comment thats total BS? I would think if that is the person its designed for, it would have been coded that way. Theres also been cases already in C&A regarding this, and they haven't been punished, so sounds like the site has said in fact that is not the people its been designed for? Now, whether its getting abused is one thing, but saying its designed for is something wholly different.

Are you suggesting that the Most Improved Scoreboard was not, in fact, designed for those players who have improved most over the course of the month?

IcePack wrote:IDC about ATN, as I said do what you like with that info (or dont). I didn't say clear their names, I said if you wanted to look at how they got those medals and whether or not they abused it was up to you. Your the one making the stupid list for petes sake.

IcePack wrote:If you are so concerned about these medals, maybe you should look up your own clan mates and clear their name.

Uhuh, yeah, sure. I see that you most definitely did not say clear their names at all. 100%. Crystal clear. For the record, every time one of them has gotten the medal I've actually known about it because they post about their progress or how close they happened to be. If one of them did abuse the scoreboard for the medal I would question whether he should be in my clan and, if we decided that he could remain, I sure as hell wouldn't be enough of a hypocrite to call others out on doing it.

IcePack wrote:Its not a big deal, other than I care about our reputation. You saying something we did which we didn't, I corrected it. As I already said. Whose making a big deal about it? Can I not correct it, or any correction is me "making a big deal about it?" You admitted it and then took a jab at me in the process, so yeah seems like its a bit personal for you. You've taken issue with me recently and like to carry that around to diff areas of the forums when its happened in the past, so yeah it definitely seems that way lol but again, I really dont care about this list nor you other than clearing FALL. I would hardly describe my response here as "going on a wild rampage". Seems a bit dramatic even for you lol

I never said your clan did something so to respond as "you saying something we did which we didn't" doesn't make sense at all. That would mean - by your wording - that if a member of FALL did abuse this scoreboard, it would be your clans action and not that of the individual. That seems a little silly and you most likely didn't mean that huh?

The rampage continues. Don't you find it frustrating reading my posts when you have such distaste for me?
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:52 pm

IcePack wrote:IDC about ATN, as I said do what you like with that info (or dont). I didn't say clear their names, I said if you wanted to look at how they got those medals and whether or not they abused it was up to you. Your the one making the stupid list for petes sake.

IcePack wrote:If you are so concerned about these medals, maybe you should look up your own clan mates and clear their name.

I wanted to post this part again because it's funny.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby itake on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 pm

People actually care about the scoreboard?

Best gamechat ever! Game 12681497
Colonel itake

Postby IcePack on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:15 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
IcePack wrote:

Are you suggesting that the Most Improved Scoreboard was not, in fact, designed for those players who have improved most over the course of the month?

Uhuh, yeah, sure. I see that you most definitely did not say clear their names at all. 100%. Crystal clear. For the record, every time one of them has gotten the medal I've actually known about it because they post about their progress or how close they happened to be. If one of them did abuse the scoreboard for the medal I would question whether he should be in my clan and, if we decided that he could remain, I sure as hell wouldn't be enough of a hypocrite to call others out on doing it.

IcePack wrote:Its not a big deal, other than I care about our reputation. You saying something we did which we didn't, I corrected it. As I already said. Whose making a big deal about it? Can I not correct it, or any correction is me "making a big deal about it?" You admitted it and then took a jab at me in the process, so yeah seems like its a bit personal for you. You've taken issue with me recently and like to carry that around to diff areas of the forums when its happened in the past, so yeah it definitely seems that way lol but again, I really dont care about this list nor you other than clearing FALL. I would hardly describe my response here as "going on a wild rampage". Seems a bit dramatic even for you lol

I never said your clan did something so to respond as "you saying something we did which we didn't" doesn't make sense at all. That would mean - by your wording - that if a member of FALL did abuse this scoreboard, it would be your clans action and not that of the individual. That seems a little silly and you most likely didn't mean that huh?

The rampage continues. Don't you find it frustrating reading my posts when you have such distaste for me?

I'm suggesting that maybe you are interpreting "the most improved" differently then the site does. Because clearly by the calculations, the ones who are winning are being deemed by the site as "most improved" if they are not being found abusive of the system in C&A. Seems pretty logical, but you're just trying to redefine "most improved".

I'm glad you know about your members getting their medals. My point was did you look up how they did it? But again, I also said I really didn't care, only that if you cared enough about your list you might want to look into it. But again, I really dont care about what you do or your list.

I never said your clan did something so to respond as "you saying something we did which we didn't" doesn't make sense at all

Really?
There was definitely a player from FALL
Seems like you identified our "clan" (or a member thereof) as someone who did it. If you were identifying players who abused it and had nothing to do with clans, then why would you bring up the clan in your statement? Nice twisting what you said and trying to make it about me tho, I agree it is pretty silly.

I really dont care about you one way or the other, but its cute that you think it frustrates me and you have that big of an impact on my day :)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:15 pm

IcePack wrote:I'm suggesting that maybe you are interpreting "the most improved" differently then the site does. Because clearly by the calculations, the ones who are winning are being deemed by the site as "most improved" if they are not being found abusive of the system in C&A. Seems pretty logical, but you're just trying to redefine "most improved".

I'm glad you know about your members getting their medals. My point was did you look up how they did it? But again, I also said I really didn't care, only that if you cared enough about your list you might want to look into it. But again, I really dont care about what you do or your list.

Yes, I've looked into it. I figured you'd realise that if you read between the lines.

Some people have been found to abuse the system in C&A, such as xroads. Others didn't because they were more careful and tactful in how they abused the system. I'm not trying to re-define anything. How do you even re-define the words "most improved"? How do you make an argument that someone who deliberately dropped to private from major, and then wins the medal by going back up to major, is the most improved? They didn't get better at all, they just temporarily made themselves worse.

IcePack wrote:
I never said your clan did something so to respond as "you saying something we did which we didn't" doesn't make sense at all

Really?
There was definitely a player from FALL
Seems like you identified our "clan" (or a member thereof) as someone who did it. If you were identifying players who abused it and had nothing to do with clans, then why would you bring up the clan in your statement? Nice twisting what you said and trying to make it about me tho, I agree it is pretty silly.

I really dont care about you one way or the other, but its cute that you think it frustrates me and you have that big of an impact on my day :)

Yes, a player from FALL. I couldn't remember their name but believed they were in FALL, so that was what I referenced. Lmao. Grasp more.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion