Conquer Club

Wheres the dice bitching posts?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Wheres the dice bitching posts?

Postby nikola_milicki on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:47 pm

Where we can come and say f*ck your dice CC and f*ck everybody stupid enough to think dice are fine! U know to blow some steam after getting screwed by ridiculous dice that kill our will to play the game, waste our time and make us think of million other things 29.99 can buy.. Are those even done any more or has the CC society gone numb to this shit?
Colonel nikola_milicki

Re: Wheres the dice bitching posts?

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Dice suck and so do you.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby gannable on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:22 pm

i used to make posts claiming I had pissed off someone in ADMIN and that they had programmed my dice to be bad.

I was mimicking somebody from a different website/game (simulated sports) who used to accuse ADMIN of cheating him whenever he lost a playoff series.

I thought my posts were funny but everyone else thought I waS an ahole.
Lieutenant gannable

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:47 am

gannable wrote:i used to make posts claiming I had pissed off someone in ADMIN and that they had programmed my dice to be bad.

I was mimicking somebody from a different website/game (simulated sports) who used to accuse ADMIN of cheating him whenever he lost a playoff series.

I thought my posts were funny but everyone else thought I waS an ahole.

That's the trouble with the written word. We don't see the glint in your eye that would indicate you're joking.

At least half the arguments on the Internet are the result of people who can't tell whether someone is trolling or serious.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby nikola_milicki on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 am

back in the day there was posts about dice every single day.. now maybe they are one of the signs how those golden days are long gone, activity is lower in every aspect, ppl dont care any more, the passion is gone.. the passion that took you here to scream about dice after ridiculous shit happened to you without any fault of yours.. dunno how to explain better in english, hope u understand what Im trying to say..
Colonel nikola_milicki

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:09 pm

nikola_milicki wrote:back in the day there was posts about dice every single day.. now maybe they are one of the signs how those golden days are long gone, activity is lower in every aspect, ppl dont care any more, the passion is gone.. the passion that took you here to scream about dice after ridiculous shit happened to you without any fault of yours.. dunno how to explain better in english, hope u understand what Im trying to say..

Yeah, it's a dying art.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby IcePack on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:13 pm

People are too easily distr...oh look a cookie!

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby gannable on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:37 am

nikola_milicki wrote:back in the day there was posts about dice every single day.. now maybe they are one of the signs how those golden days are long gone, activity is lower in every aspect, ppl dont care any more, the passion is gone.. the passion that took you here to scream about dice after ridiculous shit happened to you without any fault of yours.. dunno how to explain better in english, hope u understand what Im trying to say..

I see a difference too.
I joined at the end of 2007. For me, this game was like crack until probably the middle of 2013. Then, I was burnt out but I held on until the end 2014 then quit. I rejoined for a couple months around this time in 2015 but I stopped playing before my quarter subscription ran out. At that time, I said to myself "I'm never playing here again." But then earlier this summer I thought about CC. I took at look at the website but then when I found out you couldn't play a poly game as a fremium I left. Then a month later I took another look and noticed an old friend and clanmate had rejoined after leaving around 2012, so I decided to rejoin back in late July.

After a month I went through a shitty two weeks of dice and i thought "My God, what have I done! Why am I torturing myself!

But back a few yrs ago, there were always tons of team games available, alot of tournaments, callouts. Far less seems available now.

Another website has the same problem. I don't think people have any attention spans anymore. ITs been declining for decades but its even worse now with these phones. If you cant play something on an happen people wont have patience.
Lieutenant gannable

Postby nikola_milicki on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:19 pm

yeah f*ck visionary steve jobs! if he was so damn brilliant why not create something that would help ppl improve their lives instead of making them iphone vegetables, but that also says a lot about ppl today.. u cant sell them iphones and a shit ton of useless apps if they are smarter then that.. but then again ppl are being made like this..
Colonel nikola_milicki

Return to Conquer Club Discussion