Conquer Club

the C&A Forum Aint a Forum

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: the C&A Forum Aint a Forum

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:24 am

lord voldemort wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:Classic. This would never of happened under Twill

What do you mean?

I assumed you knew your cc history.

Twill used to be the community manager on the site. Well between him and Andy when Lack owned it. The moderation and the techniques involved were far less invasive and the majority of mods had far thicker skin.

Waving the ban hammer for posting is never the best option.

I'm not sure if you are trolling here. Andy and Twill would ban more people in a day than have been banned in the past 2 owners.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:39 pm

riskllama wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
riskllama wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:So mods continue to post how they please in C&A, but regular members are continuing to get banned.

In this thread ron and mrswdk were both banned.

However, in this thread Keefie's post was completely irrelevant and he has received no kind of punishment.

Keefie wrote:I wish someone would give me a forum ban. I could take a break :lol:

These double standards are honestly ridiculous. Several mods have broken the new rules of posting only evidence, and yet receive no kind of ban. It seems Dukasaur and TeeGee are more than happy to ban regular users who report the mods for this however. What a load of shit. Personally these were two mods who I thought did a good job previously.

C&A has always been a "business-only" forum, but a certain amount of levity is tolerated. It's a matter of judgement as to when enough is enough.

It's not that different from real life. If you're in a business meeting, or in school, or in church, or in any other place where serious things are being discussed, you will be forgiven making a little wisecrack here and there as long as overall you're participating positively in the meeting. On the other hand, if you walk in blowing a vuvuzela and lighting firecrackers, you'll be shown to the door.

Most people know the difference between minor disruptions that can be ignored and serious disruptions that need to be dealt with. I'm sure you do too.

well, the way the new rule is worded kind of makes it sound as if no humourous comments will be tolerated from now on. humourous comments were the best part about C&A, imo. C&A has now been neutered just like Global Chat... =D> =D> =D>

As others have already said, it's not a "new rule." It's just the old rule, repeated for those who have forgotten. And no, I don't think anyone's going for a zero tolerance policy on this. Obviously, this is still a community. The comedy just can't be at a level where it drowns out the serious aspects.

ok, that's good. i didn't really think it was that big a deal, honestly - when things got too crazy or heated the C&A folks would issue a lock or warnings to the appropriate parties and things would always settle down. i thought that way seemed to work best.

Since when has the rule been you can only post evidence and nothing else? In the past relevant discussions that were on topic and didn't get heated were allowed and could help the case. The announcement states that if you post and it's not evidence, you risk being banned.

Lots of people seem to be missing the difference between trolling / funny posts in C&A and what is going on here. Obviously trolling a thread in C&A is frowned up / not tolerated, but now so are posts that are relevant if they don't contain evidence.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby King_Herpes on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:47 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Hello King_Herpes,

You have received a formal disciplinary warning.

Issued by: AndyDufresne

Comment:

Ahoy King Herpes,

Lets try to refrain from spamming topics in the Conquer Club forum (Re: "Before I start, will I be abused").

Thanks, :)

--Andy

Regards,
The Conquer Club

Twill wrote:Subject: are you local!

King_Herpes wrote:
wannaseemytreat wrote:please help

how do i find people on the site, for example how do i find people from the UK and more particularly Newcastle where i live

cheers

Do you want to cyber? If so, you can hit me up wacicha was here

See, and this is why I worry about you also.

Keep the love bite baiting in flame wars and off topics.

Twill

The winds of change.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:27 pm

Thank you!
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:38 pm

I wonder if Scarlet Lady is upset the report was closed with no serious consequence, after she was in the C&A forum every single day since filing the report. Not to mention she lied in the report about attacking me in Berlin, since I had snaps and she then proceeded to kill my 8 stack on Berlin a couple of rounds later.

Truly a level of retardation to admire it's so high. When a player goes to the extent of lying in a C&A report and still doesn't get the result they want, that's gotta be embarrassing and infuriating huh.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Metsfanmax on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:24 pm

I wonder why caff is so obsessed with C&A lately. Doesn't he have anything better to do than snitch on other players?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:I wonder why caff is so obsessed with C&A lately. Doesn't he have anything better to do than snitch on other players?

Strong irony.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Reference: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=225396

It's okay though 'cause according to IcePack "expecting common courtesy from IAC" was his first mistake. I love it. I told MfM that I'd reported him and I explained why. It's not my fault if he didn't see it. Furthermore I'm a strong advocate for keeping the game fair and fairness in all things generally. Get a clue before you try and talk shit dude.

Are you really that pathetic IcePack, that you would sympathise with him for breaking the rules because he expected common courtesy from me? Lmfao. Regardless of whether he knew the rules or not, he presumably has some common sense. Whether he has more than you remains to be seen.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:49 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Reference: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=225396

It's okay though 'cause according to IcePack "expecting common courtesy from IAC" was his first mistake. I love it. I told MfM that I'd reported him and I explained why. It's not my fault if he didn't see it. Furthermore I'm a strong advocate for keeping the game fair and fairness in all things generally. Get a clue before you try and talk shit dude.

Are you really that pathetic IcePack, that you would sympathise with him for breaking the rules because he expected common courtesy from me? Lmfao. Regardless of whether he knew the rules or not, he presumably has some common sense. Whether he has more than you remains to be seen.

As I told you via PM, my comment was about you in general and not specifically to this instance. You aren't a shining beacon of courtesy. So my comment was not out of line, your a prick. Not only are you a prick, but your a prick who prides himself on being one. So yeah, I have very little expectations for you as a person. This isn't surprising, when you tell people they should have been aborted in the womb and you would have performed the surgery. Real quality guy.

I didn't "sympathise" with him, I explained the rules to him. What he lacks in common sense you lack in common courtesy. So I guess the lesson to be learned in everyone lacks in something.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:06 pm

IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:Reference: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=225396

As I told you via PM, my comment was about you in general and not specifically to this instance. You aren't a shining beacon of courtesy. So my comment was not out of line, your a prick. Not only are you a prick, but your a prick who prides himself on being one. So yeah, I have very little expectations for you as a person. This isn't surprising, when you tell people they should have been aborted in the womb and you would have performed the surgery. Real quality guy.

I didn't "sympathise" with him, I explained the rules to him. What he lacks in common sense you lack in common courtesy. So I guess the lesson to be learned in everyone lacks in something.

:-s
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby riskllama on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 pm

just dox him, caff - DOX THEM ALL!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:35 am

Well, there goes one of owens short list of hobbies.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion