Conquer Club

Hong Kong...what could of been...

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Hong Kong...what could of been...

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:35 am

-----Hong Kong...today the Japanese started their taking of Hong Kong which ended on Dec.25th...Or Black Christmas as it is known...I know ,there are a lot of things going on in the events sector of C.C...But it would have been great to have a Hong Kong event...Since C.C. already has a Hong Kong map...This years Krampuslauf was a good idea...But what the hell was with passport events the past few years...Hong Kong could have been a one day event like in years past...Where you only are allowed 2 games...on 2 different settings...If you manage to win one you get a medal,etc...If you don't...you don't...Sometimes you lose,YOU GET NOTHING...
-----I know there are a lot of things...Those things tend to end up in marathons...Look to the past High Command...Where one or two day events were KOOL...Spelly's find things in a map...Or Gilligan's tribute to the 70th ann. of Pearl Harbor...You guys need to cut down on the marathons and game counts in events...I think it would be more friendly to the whole community...Where freemiums could feel o.k. to play in a 1 day/2 game event...Instead of many games and many days,as most events tend to be..."The Blue and Silver Rebellion...voice of The Regular Joes(casual players)..." ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ......I mean really...Most of our maps are rooted in the history of War,battles of war...,Yes,I know THE GREAT WAR IS ABOUT WORLD WAR 1...But we don't have maps for every battle....But the battles we already have should not be wasted on the days of those battles...Like Napoleon's battle of the 3 Emperors...A few days ago...I was busy but o.'k.Happy Ann. Battle of Austerlitz...or The Battle of Actium 3 months earlier on Sept.2nd......That is what happens when we let these battles go forgotten... :(...Wayward might be sparking up the WW1 pen back up...But I wouldn't be against trying to put some of the Historical battle short events together...If some of The High Command would give the O.K...and advice how to...Plus,The High Command would have to be the ones handing out the medals...:)
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Hong Kong...what could of been...

Postby mrswdk on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:06 am

Your use of the word 'black' to denote that that particular Christmas was a bad one is racially exclusivating so I'm afraid I've had no choice but to report you to Symmetry.

Hopefully he will be here shortly to clean up this post and run the event in a fitting and inclusive manner that is becoming of a site of our stature, much as he did with his Disabled Olympics event.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 am

mrswdk wrote:Your use of the word 'black' to denote that that particular Christmas was a bad one is racially exclusivating so I'm afraid I've had no choice but to report you to Symmetry.

Hopefully he will be here shortly to clean up this post and run the event in a fitting and inclusive manner that is becoming of a site of our stature, much as he did with his Disabled Olympics event.

------My shadow,good old Roy G. Biv...I think he is going to be busy with you and Waauw in the Jerusalem thread... :lol: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Lieutenant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:17 pm

mrswdk wrote:Your use of the word 'black' to denote that that particular Christmas was a bad one is racially exclusivating so I'm afraid I've had no choice but to report you to Symmetry.

This was a good post.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Conquer Club Discussion