Conquer Club

C.C. tribute to Albert Lamorisse?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

C.C. tribute to Albert Lamorisse?

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:49 am

--------There is a talk about a loop hole going on in another part of the forum about rules and such of THE GAME WE ALL LOVE...R.I.S.K....I for one think those that like the loop hole are spitting in the face and memory of the man that gave us this GREAT GAME...
----------Albert's birthday is Jan.13th...Shouldn't Conquer Club be doing something to honor the man of R.I.S.K?....MR.RISK HIMSELF......
-------Maybe an event every year,with the basic settings of R.I.S.K...and rules...Maps ,like Classic,and Paris/France where he was born...Or Iran where he met a horrible demise...Or The World map...etc...
-------Well shouldn't we?????...stop spitting in his face/memory... :( ...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ..... =D> Thank You Kindly Albert,for giving the world a game that will always stand the test of time... =D> =D> =D>I still remember seeing your Red Balloon movie when I was in 3rd grade...Bravo!:),although forced by a pack of nuns to watch it,but it was Kool "none"(see what I did there;)...)the less...:)
Sergeant 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: C.C. tribute to Albert Lamorisse?

Postby djelebert on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:00 am

I support this idea.
Lieutenant djelebert

Re: C.C. tribute to Albert Lamorisse?

Postby Misfire on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Good idea!
Sergeant 1st Class Misfire

Return to Conquer Club Discussion