Conquer Club

HAPPY C.C. ann. to me ConfederateSS!!!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

HAPPY C.C. ann. to me ConfederateSS!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:11 am

---------HAPPY CONQUER CLUB ANN. TO MYSELF 8-) ConfederateSS 8-) =D> =D> =D> ......My C.C. ann and C.C.'s B-day are so closely intertwined... :P ...I would also like to give a B-Day shout out to crazymilkshake5 and 40kguy =D> =D> =D> ...2 warriors that I hope still have C.C. spirit left in their hearts,in their everyday day life...Milky was here back in Sept...But I hope 40kguy comes back one day... O:) ... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: HAPPY C.C. ann. to me ConfederateSS!!!

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:26 am

.............HAPPY ANN. CONFEDSS!!!!!!!!......... 8-) 8-) 8-) ............I really don't know how you type like this all the time???.............. :-s :-s :-s :shock: :shock: .........SO MUCH SHIFTING AND CLICKS!!!!. :shock: :shock: :shock: ...........If MagnusGreeol tried writing like this all the time......I'D PROLLY GO INSANE!!!!!..........If not stir crazy!!!!????....(fUnNy fArM ??) 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ........I had to take a coffee break in between finishing this post!!?? ........Hats off to you Confederate,,,,,for keeping this up!!! '')>..... O:) O:) O:) ........MagnusGreeol out(Black and charcoal grey avatar Dragons head)....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:00 am

hapys cc ammos confered
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:50 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:.............HAPPY ANN. CONFEDSS!!!!!!!!......... 8-) 8-) 8-) ............I really don't know how you type like this all the time???.............. :-s :-s :-s :shock: :shock: .........SO MUCH SHIFTING AND CLICKS!!!!. :shock: :shock: :shock: ...........If MagnusGreeol tried writing like this all the time......I'D PROLLY GO INSANE!!!!!..........If not stir crazy!!!!????....(fUnNy fArM ??) 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ........I had to take a coffee break in between finishing this post!!?? ........Hats off to you Confederate,,,,,for keeping this up!!! '')>..... O:) O:) O:) ........MagnusGreeol out(Black and charcoal grey avatar Dragons head)....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-------You know we both have daughters the same age...As you let me know once...On my wall...It is still there on the 2nd or 3rd page...Remember my avatar was a picture of Selena and Sofia in the water just off the beach...Who/along with their friends... do you think taught me how to type/text like this?... =D> =D> =D> Selena started her 3rd year at college and Sofia is in 10th grade now...Both are fine...In fact Selena spent last year studying in Italy from Jan.18 to May 11th...While she was there, on the weekends she toured 10 other countries in Europe...She brought me back a Rosary from the Vatican....I hope your daughters are also doing fine and enjoying life... 8-) =D> :D Maggs... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby MagnusGreeol on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:27 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
MagnusGreeol wrote:.............HAPPY ANN. CONFEDSS!!!!!!!!......... 8-) 8-) 8-) ............I really don't know how you type like this all the time???.............. :-s :-s :-s :shock: :shock: .........SO MUCH SHIFTING AND CLICKS!!!!. :shock: :shock: :shock: ...........If MagnusGreeol tried writing like this all the time......I'D PROLLY GO INSANE!!!!!..........If not stir crazy!!!!????....(fUnNy fArM ??) 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ........I had to take a coffee break in between finishing this post!!?? ........Hats off to you Confederate,,,,,for keeping this up!!! '')>..... O:) O:) O:) ........MagnusGreeol out(Black and charcoal grey avatar Dragons head)....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-------You know we both have daughters the same age...As you let me know once...On my wall...It is still there on the 2nd or 3rd page...Remember my avatar was a picture of Selena and Sofia in the water just off the beach...Who/along with their friends... do you think taught me how to type/text like this?... =D> =D> =D> Selena started her 3rd year at college and Sofia is in 10th grade now...Both are fine...In fact Selena spent last year studying in Italy from Jan.18 to May 11th...While she was there, on the weekends she toured 10 other countries in Europe...She brought me back a Rosary from the Vatican....I hope your daughters are also doing fine and enjoying life... 8-) =D> :D Maggs... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D

- Happy New Year Confed! Wishing you & your family the best brother!
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:10 am

----You and yours as well ,Maggs...MERRY CHRISTMAS =D> =D> =D> ...FOR the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT LASTS ALL YEAR/S NOT JUST ONE DAY...
-------Yes,Duk...that is how I thought of Wayward Day...I told Selena that I was writing about a student studying in Italy...She laughed and laughed at the time...On her way from Italy to Swiss,her bus passed by "THE PATH OF PEACE",she sent me a pic. :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) You will always find a symbolic meaning in what every I do in life to Honor my loved ones in a certain way...Take H.A.C.C/Feb.16th on Conquer Club...when we were in school ,My wife loved those WE ARE THE WORLD AND HANDS ACROSS AMERICA GIMMICKS 8-) ...
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby riskllama on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:02 pm

how about we merge all these birthday threads, duk?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:08 pm

riskllama wrote:how about we merge all these birthday threads, duk?

why?

that sounds like work

and

happy anniversary confed
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Hooch on Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:37 am

ConfederateSS wrote:---------HAPPY CONQUER CLUB ANN. TO MYSELF 8-) ConfederateSS 8-) =D> =D> =D> ......My C.C. ann and C.C.'s B-day are so closely intertwined... :P ...I would also like to give a B-Day shout out to crazymilkshake5 and 40kguy =D> =D> =D> ...2 warriors that I hope still have C.C. spirit left in their hearts,in their everyday day life...Milky was here back in Sept...But I hope 40kguy comes back one day... O:) ... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

I was going to mimic your writing but I can't be arsed, I can be arsed saying congratulations though.
Private 1st Class Hooch

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:07 am

TeeGee wrote:
riskllama wrote:how about we merge all these birthday threads, duk?

why?

that sounds like work

and

happy anniversary confed

How about making Confed a hidden user? No one can read his posts, except him.

Win/win if you ask me.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:26 am

this is a bad thread and you should feel bad
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Return to Conquer Club Discussion