Conquer Club

what would you do

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

what would you do

Postby cordova85 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:15 am

my sense of fair play is a little to strong some times a player in 1 of my games forgot to log out so he will lose that precious card we strive so hard for so being the fair play and considerate guy i am i not only pm him hoping he is still logged in some where i also email him he emailed me back thanking me! it was not a hurry up so i can move it was consideration for another player working for that almighty card =-= well that card gave him the set that was able to take me out lol. he did nothing wrong not mad at him or this would be in the flame section. don't know whether to be mad at myself though. would i do it again ---probably do i consider myself a goody to shoes no=== it is just a game it is just a game it is just a game === do i consider my self a dumbass =-= i kinda do but yhis is a game not a real war to be played fairly and honestly=-= but now for your opion what would you have done
New Recruit cordova85

Re: what would you do

Postby Newcastle777 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:35 am

Destroy your enemies with extreme prejudice.
Lieutenant Newcastle777

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 am

Sometimes if my opponents seem sad I let them win just to cheer them up a bit.

Except riskllama. He deserves to be miserable on account of the amount of sandbagging he does.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:17 am

Even if I had a valid point to make, I would not create a multi to make it.

Also, I would probably avoid run-on sentences.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby MagnusGreeol on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:32 am

cordova85 wrote:my sense of fair play is a little to strong some times a player in 1 of my games forgot to log out so he will lose that precious card we strive so hard for so being the fair play and considerate guy i am i not only pm him hoping he is still logged in some where i also email him he emailed me back thanking me! it was not a hurry up so i can move it was consideration for another player working for that almighty card =-= well that card gave him the set that was able to take me out lol. he did nothing wrong not mad at him or this would be in the flame section. don't know whether to be mad at myself though. would i do it again ---probably do i consider myself a goody to shoes no=== it is just a game it is just a game it is just a game === do i consider my self a dumbass =-= i kinda do but yhis is a game not a real war to be played fairly and honestly=-= but now for your opion what would you have done

- Salut Cordova!

- Most times nice guys finish last, its all about what you feel more comfortable with. Leaving a message on his wall would be fair enough, going through the length of e-mail might be too much.

- You are on a war game site, Another way of looking at it, is that you are new here and know to end turn for spoil, If your enemy forgets to end turn its really considered a mistake on their part, which in battle, mistakes must be paid for so that the learning process continues, Making one aware they didnt end only enables them, You lost that war when you should of won it. In real war, the enemy will never point out mistakes so to give opposition a better chance, this is war, would you feel completely satisfied winning a war you shouldnt have because a mistake you made was pointed out by enemy? We are suppose to learn from mistakes, How can one learn from a mistake when the mistake is made to be ok, You really didnt help him, you enable him to make the same mistake again, Instead you might have wanted to win the war and point out to him that he might have won if he didnt make mistake?
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Newcastle777 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:43 am

People not taking turns on time need eradicating from the planet not helping.
Lieutenant Newcastle777

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:49 am

Newcastle777 wrote:People not taking turns on time need eradicating from the planet not helping.

Foe 'em and move on.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Newcastle777 wrote:People not taking turns on time need eradicating from the planet not helping.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=226047
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Newcastle777 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:57 pm

2dimes wrote:

Foe 'em and move on.

Prefer eradicating tbh. ;)

I don't even like people who take one turn a day. :D
Lieutenant Newcastle777

Postby BrutalBob on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:29 pm

MagnusGreeol wrote:...Another way of looking at it, is that you are new here and know to ...

Yes he is so new he has no games, nor any games in progress :D

So, what Duk said really lol
Lieutenant BrutalBob

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:58 am

Can't see this thread title without thinking of this song:

Lieutenant mrswdk

Return to Conquer Club Discussion