Conquer Club

Product Availability

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Product Availability

Postby King_Herpes on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Why is it that we can not gift speed game packages?

I would purchase them if this were an option. We can purchase Great War Tokens out of pure laziness of not wanting to win a game on World 2.1 or Holy Roman Empire for example but we can't gift a member a couple of got damned speeders.

You want to generate potential new lasting members, there's one easy answer on me.

KH- passionate protection is my obstinate introspection
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Re: Product Availability

Postby Ltrain on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:29 pm

[edit I dont disagree with the premise anymore just in a very long 6 person 2 min "speeder" that I'm kinna over]

I'm going to disagree with the premise but not the basic point. There ought to be an option for what you are talking about that is cheap.

I think speed games are the worst entry point into this game because of the kind of games most of us speed junkies makes. When I make speeders I almost always do random map but it's not out of the goodness of my heart. It's cause I don't really care about points I just want to play a game, fast, and I feel like my knowledge of all the maps will even out with low ranks joining and keep me right around 2000
Last edited by Ltrain on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Ltrain

Postby Ltrain on Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:36 pm

But CC is missing an audience that wants to play a game now, start to finish. Maybe just give each new person that registers 5 free speed games. Sure, they could change emails but eventually if the person likes the site, they'll stay
Major Ltrain

Postby King_Herpes on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:09 am

Ltrain wrote:But CC is missing an audience that wants to play a game now, start to finish. Maybe just give each new person that registers 5 free speed games. Sure, they could change emails but eventually if the person likes the site, they'll stay

I can't tell if you're being facetious but they already did that numerous times for certain occasions in all of their generosity.

What I'm talking about here is garnering the site more cash flow so it doesn't 404.

There's truly no way to incentivize a newcomer to stay unless you go down on them and cook them breakfast in the morning. Which I fear won't ever be an option. *sigh*
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:47 am

King_Herpes wrote:
There's truly no way to incentivize a newcomer to stay unless you go down on them and cook them breakfast in the morning. Which I fear won't ever be an option. *sigh*

We can only hope.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Ltrain on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:48 pm

King_Herpes wrote:
Ltrain wrote:But CC is missing an audience that wants to play a game now, start to finish. Maybe just give each new person that registers 5 free speed games. Sure, they could change emails but eventually if the person likes the site, they'll stay

I can't tell if you're being facetious but they already did that numerous times for certain occasions in all of their generosity.

What I'm talking about here is garnering the site more cash flow so it doesn't 404.

Yea, I dunno. I was trapped in a game and looking through the forums. I don't really have an opinion on it.
Major Ltrain

Return to Conquer Club Discussion