Conquer Club

The don

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: The don

Postby Donelladan on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:47 am

@Flanking, thx for the thread. Even if you try it does flatter your ego to receive such compliments, I am flattered. As I told you, I don't think I deserve all of them. You are a good player, willing to listen and learn, I am sure you'll quickly become a skilled and esteemed player, especially if you keep the good mood you have shown so far !

betiko wrote:At the end of the day, we ve all had this conversation thousands of times.
I remember a post from laughing cavalier a few years ago.... And he emphocized on the "time in your hands" variable. It all comes down to that. Playing well, and mostly in team games require a lot of time. Some great players don't have the time.

Some of your wisest words betiko ( definitely better than comparing me to your wife !!).
Totally agree with that comment, I've met player that impressed me but close to no one noticed them because they only played a hundreds of games.

To be the best all rounded players, you do have to spend lot of time of CC, I think that is the thing I have in common with josko and Ollie, a lot of time spent on CC.

@josko: it's ok. You are the best CC player. We believe you.

show
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby betiko on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:34 am

At the end of the day, I m the one that won the most money and real life prizes on cc, so josko's stats are pointless :lol:
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:16 pm

josko.ri wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:In all seriousness, what you achieved in the event is obviously impressive, but in earlier years there were a lot more dedicated and skilled freestyle players than in 2017. The whole discussion is kinda pointless unless there was somehow a tournament of the best ever freestyle players.

As shown above, in 2015 Gabriel13 who won the event scored almost 100 points less than me in 2017 ;)

Yes, that's my point.. Lol? In 2015 there were better active freestylers in 2017, i.e. harder competition. I imagine there were no more than 5 players considered good at active freestyle participating in a large portion of the 2017 games.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion