Conquer Club

The game with most troops ever, what now?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

The game with most troops ever, what now?

Postby dakky21 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:37 pm

We're all tired of this Game 16519037... so the question is:

Should we:
1) go auto attack,
2) continue to build troops or
3) deadbeat to preserve the state of the game in it's current for so someone wins and it ends with over 1 billion troops?

It should be noted that:
1st option will probably lead to a server crash or at least a client since no one ever attacked with 300 million troops another 300 million
2nd option will lead to 1st or 3rd eventually
and
3rd will require players to deadbeat which may decrease they turns played percentage

I'm willing to deadbeat and archive the game as it is, but it's tempting to see what will happen if we attack...

Click image to enlarge.
Captain dakky21

Re: The game with most troops ever, what now?

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:42 am

lol, no way i'd quit.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Scarlet Lady on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:11 am

It's really heartening to see that a member of the community team wants to have a go at trying to crash the system as part of some pointless experiment :roll:
Lieutenant Scarlet Lady

Postby Hooch on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:12 am

Auto assault.
Private 1st Class Hooch

Postby KoolBak on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 am

Hey dakky. We had a game that went on for like 3 years and had hundreds of millions of troops each. We were sick of it but had the same dilemma. We decided to play a simple new game with the three of us that were left and the winner got to take the win in the old game....the other two of us sat out turn taking. Make the deciding game assassin and escalating and bingo....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Corporal 1st Class KoolBak

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 am

This game doesn't count since you guys did it on purpose. The real legend was a natural 3-way stalemate.

Game 578682
â–‘â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:47 pm

But you have all of asia! surely if you wait it out eventually that advantage will lead to your victory.

Only fair way for a game like this to end is through actual deadbeating... in others words you play till two of you die of old age.
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:23 pm

nowhere near the record and larger armies have been auto-assaulted before... zzzzzzz... you have bored the black jesus...-Jésus noir

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby King_Herpes on Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Premeditated deadbeating, dakky what has this game done to you? I use to think more highly of you.

Smash each other until each of you loses 10,000 on attack fronts come win or lose each remaining sequential round. You will spend less time doing this than option 2, won't be admitting to what some may perceive to be a form of a cheat like option 3 and won't panic the ladies any further with the helterskekter of option 1. You will get Carple Tunnle either way, part of CC's whole point with all the clicking. Click click, clicking clickity-click. clICK CLICK.

Since you've selected open council I advise you to use an even more safe and entertaining option 4. Or simply continue to punch yourself in the face like mrswdk and say again, "This Panda is packing heat"!

The choice is yours game makers.

DoomYoshi wrote:This game doesn't count since you guys did it on purpose. The real legend was a natural 3-way stalemate.

Game 578682

How do you stalemate in a threeway, fall asleep? That's a good way to get a rash, DY.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby dakky21 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:36 pm

I've deadbeated out of this one, and left them to do the thinking how to end it. Though I'd like to watch the auto attack live somehow.
Captain dakky21

Postby Arama86n on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:55 pm

Trust me, three missed turns (alone) won't affect your turns taken percentage.

Auto-assault. Most definitely.
Major Arama86n

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:03 am

Suicide against the highest rank and give the game to a more deserving player.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

Scarlet Lady wrote:It's really heartening to see that a member of the community team wants to have a go at trying to crash the system as part of some pointless experiment :roll:

If you literally feel disheartened then you should probably get a pacemaker. Or alternatively don't, and nobody will care. What a stupid post to make for someone so irrelevant.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby IcePack on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:57 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Scarlet Lady wrote:It's really heartening to see that a member of the community team wants to have a go at trying to crash the system as part of some pointless experiment :roll:

If you literally feel disheartened then you should probably get a pacemaker. Or alternatively don't, and nobody will care. What a stupid post to make for someone so irrelevant.

I tend to agree that it’s pretty sad to see people trying to purposely be destructive / disruptive to the system and game that we are all here to enjoy potentially ruining other people’s hard work / causing more work that isn’t necessary

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:52 am

IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

I tend to agree that it’s pretty sad to see people trying to purposely be destructive / disruptive to the system and game that we are all here to enjoy potentially ruining other people’s hard work / causing more work that isn’t necessary

I don't think he was talking about being purposely destructive. I think it was more of a wry joke. In theory, the server should be able to handle throwing a stack of enormous size at another stack of enormous size. Games with very large troop counts do occur, and as far as I know there's no published limit. But if the server does crash, so be it. It will reboot.

In any case, it's been well over a year since dakky quit the Community Team. Maybe even two years now, I don't remember. So her comment about it being a member of the Community Team was factually incorrect in any case.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby IcePack on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:30 am

Dukasaur wrote:
IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

I don't think he was talking about being purposely destructive. I think it was more of a wry joke. In theory, the server should be able to handle throwing a stack of enormous size at another stack of enormous size. Games with very large troop counts do occur, and as far as I know there's no published limit. But if the server does crash, so be it. It will reboot.

In any case, it's been well over a year since dakky quit the Community Team. Maybe even two years now, I don't remember. So her comment about it being a member of the Community Team was factually incorrect in any case.

You do realize catcher is in the game, right? Current Community mod

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:22 pm

IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

I don't really care about the game, I was just giving shit to someone who's stupid.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:54 pm

IcePack wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
IcePack wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

You do realize catcher is in the game, right? Current Community mod

Oh, no I didn't. I thought they were talking about dakky.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Scarlet Lady on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:02 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I don't really care about the game, I was just giving shit to someone who's stupid.

You must be constantly self-defecating then, especially since your clan has disintegrated and you've had to resurrect a new one from the ashes
Lieutenant Scarlet Lady

Postby Scarlet Lady on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:58 pm

2018-04-14 20:11:21 - CatchersMitt14: personal preference is to hit auto and watch the world burn

I think this is what I was referring to, although I assume the burning reference relates to doodle earth rather than the server. It's just this site can be annoyingly slow sometimes and I don't think this kind of stuff helps
Lieutenant Scarlet Lady

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:53 am

Scarlet Lady wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I don't really care about the game, I was just giving shit to someone who's stupid.

You must be constantly self-defecating then, especially since your clan has disintegrated and you've had to resurrect a new one from the ashes

Why even try and comment on something you know nothing about? You just look dumb and ignorant, which I won't deny isn't accurate but still you could do yourself a favour and try to pretend otherwise.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Scarlet Lady on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Scarlet Lady wrote:

Why even try and comment on something you know nothing about? You just look dumb and ignorant, which I won't deny isn't accurate but still you could do yourself a favour and try to pretend otherwise.

I couldn't resist winding you up, lol. You're too arrogant to recognise your own intellectual limitations. Anyway, here endeth any further communication with you, write what you like....I ain't bovvered!
Lieutenant Scarlet Lady

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:54 am

Scarlet Lady wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Scarlet Lady wrote:

I couldn't resist winding you up, lol. You're too arrogant to recognise your own intellectual limitations. Anyway, here endeth any further communication with you, write what you like....I ain't bovvered!

I aint wound up at all. Insulting people is fun.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby mrswdk on Tue May 01, 2018 4:59 am

So there was no crash, is it?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Tue May 01, 2018 6:45 am

mrswdk wrote:So there was no crash, is it?

Judging by the game log, the attacks went quite smoothly.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to Conquer Club Discussion