Conquer Club

Official Dice Bitch Thread

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Official Dice Bitch Thread

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:30 am

ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby nietzsche on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:10 pm

My luck has improved greatly!

THe only games I haven't won lately is one in which i was two-teamed by a tranny and an old man and one in which I couldn't overcome a strong drop in australia of my oponnent.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby alex_draper on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Stop bitching about the dice the owners say! We can't count our money while you bitch about the dice! My dice stats have been in the red for two weeks now. Screw it! I just dropped my Premium Membership and others should too! Why pay your hard earned money here because they do not care! =D>
Sergeant alex_draper

Postby owenshooter on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:35 am

alex_draper wrote: I just dropped my Premium Membership and others should too! Why pay your hard earned money here because they do not care! =D>

um.. but you are premium...-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:34 pm

I FUCKING HATE THE DICE

I forgot how much they sucked
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby owenshooter on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Army of GOD wrote:I FUCKING HATE THE DICE

I forgot how much they sucked

i imagine that could happen, since you never took a turn in the 2 years of deliberate dead beating that you engaged in... hell, it may even be a truly valid defense for NEVER taking a turn on the site!!! ha...-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:56 pm

3 years
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby alex_draper on Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:21 am

owenshooter wrote:
alex_draper wrote: I just dropped my Premium Membership and others should too! Why pay your hard earned money here because they do not care! =D>

Duh cancelled... :roll:
Sergeant alex_draper

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:38 am

alex_draper wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

Duh cancelled... :roll:

you paid for it... you are still gold... you have cancelled nothing... *eyes rolling*... the black jesus is not amused...-Jn
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Lillo on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Attacking 5 armies with 16..16 wiped out..won the battle but lost the war at a cost of 3 to every 1
Sergeant 1st Class Lillo

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:19 am

ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Razorvich on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:28 am

Dukasaur wrote:Image

want to play a game duk? =D>
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Symmetry on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:10 am

Out of interest, does this mean that the mods are ok with necrobumping?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Kaskavel on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Well, this place is full of people who are unable to perceive the way probabilities work and this is a place to moan and complain about the unfair results they think they get
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Kaskavel wrote:Well, this place is full of people who are unable to perceive the way probabilities work and this is a place to moan and complain about the unfair results they think they get

I don't think you quite get it. Bitching and moaning is fun. Some of the people may do it because they don't understand how probabilities work, but it's a mistake to assume that's true of everybody. There are a lot of people (myself, for instance) who understand perfectly well about probabilities but still need to let off steam and bitch after a bad round. I mean, I'm sure you know why water falls from the sky, but you still look up at the sky with a sour look on a rainy day and say "god damn fucking rain, go to hell!", niet?
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jmyork82 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:52 pm

I attacked a with 78v100 yesterday and won with 8 troops left over. The dice were amazing!

You may wonder why I would post this in the dice bitching thread...its in lieu of the person who lost 100 troops to my 78. I'm sure he would be in here if he knew that happened.
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby owenshooter on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:12 pm

happy2seeyou should be at the top of the list... oh wait, i think i'm confused about what this thread is about...-Bj
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Kaskavel on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:38 am

Dukasaur wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Well, this place is full of people who are unable to perceive the way probabilities work and this is a place to moan and complain about the unfair results they think they get

I don't think you quite get it. Bitching and moaning is fun. Some of the people may do it because they don't understand how probabilities work, but it's a mistake to assume that's true of everybody. There are a lot of people (myself, for instance) who understand perfectly well about probabilities but still need to let off steam and bitch after a bad round. I mean, I'm sure you know why water falls from the sky, but you still look up at the sky with a sour look on a rainy day and say "god damn fucking rain, go to hell!", niet?

Oh, I do agree with that, don't worry!
By the way, what is the most extreme you guys have ever seen? I have lost twice 27-1 as an attacker (fortunately, in games already won regardless that result)
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby BrutalBob on Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:38 am

Kaskavel wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

By the way, what is the most extreme you guys have ever seen? I have lost twice 27-1 as an attacker (fortunately, in games already won regardless that result)

27 v 1
Wow I have never had that!
I would probably have some sort of fit or blood vessel rupture if that happened
Lieutenant BrutalBob

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:34 am

-----------When you think about it...If you have crap dice...Someone else's grass is a bit greener in your game...
----------People,light some candles...Have the Goddess of "Victory",bless you and your opponents dice rolls... ;) ......
----------To help people get over crap dice HIGH COMMAND...Bring back the holiday dice......I mean ,if I am going to lose 70 vs 3...At least looking at,snow globes,stars,hearts,bunnies,four leaf clovers...Takes some of the sting out of blowing a win... :D :D :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D :D :D
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Dice are terrible.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby jmyork82 on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:49 pm

BrutalBob wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

27 v 1

Dice hate Conquerors
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby Kaskavel on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:42 am

jmyork82 wrote:
BrutalBob wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

27 v 1

Dice hate Conquerors

Nope, they do not, it did not matter anyway in both cases. It is just that when you get to clean up hundreds of hive games, making thousand of attacks per game, you are bound to eventualy face the most extreme of odds.
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby jmyork82 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:59 am

Kaskavel wrote:
jmyork82 wrote:
BrutalBob wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

27 v 1

Dice hate Conquerors

Nope, they do not, it did not matter anyway in both cases. It is just that when you get to clean up hundreds of hive games, making thousand of attacks per game, you are bound to eventualy face the most extreme of odds.

Makes perfect sense, i was just trowing a joke out there.
Lieutenant jmyork82

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:18 am

jmyork82 wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:
jmyork82 wrote:
BrutalBob wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Oh, I do agree with that, don't worry!

27 v 1

Dice hate Conquerors

Makes perfect sense, i was just trowing a joke out there.

Maybe you could flip that around...
Conquerors hate Dice.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion