Conquer Club

CALLING OUT HIGH RANKING PLAYERS UNWORTHY OF THEIR RANK!

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CALLING OUT HIGH RANKING PLAYERS UNWORTHY OF THEIR RANK!

Postby general cod on Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:23 pm

What a load of old shit.
Major general cod

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:30 am

general cod wrote:What a load of old shit.

You.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:27 pm

GodsWill711 wrote:let me tell you what ive experienced. 9 out of 10 high ranking bigshots (colonels or better) on here, will only play head to head games of their design on their terms.
their designed games are always complicated maps that they are usually very familiar with or at the very least there opponent is not lol. they stack the odds in their favor tremendously and its sad because their rank doesnt justify their skill. i have played many of them on their terms and lost obviously but when i challange all of them to a game of my design or at least, a board im familar with, they refuse. i happily get my butt kicked on their terms but they wont play me on my terms or nuetral terms.

its pothetic and its a joke. i hover around lieutenant, give or take, and these so-called experts, many ranks ahead of me, wont play me on any other terms but theirs.
if somone is truly good at something then they wouldnt be afraid to play others on any terms.

please offer an opinion. thank you.

Funny enough, i looked up your ratings and ratings given, and turns out, you just rate people low if you lose horribly. Matt2007 for example. You rated that guy all 1s with a bunch of tags but funnily enough, it was 1v1s and Matt only said one thing, "gg."

Get fucked, you're a loser.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:46 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
GodsWill711 wrote:let me tell you what ive experienced. 9 out of 10 high ranking bigshots (colonels or better) on here, will only play head to head games of their design on their terms.
their designed games are always complicated maps that they are usually very familiar with or at the very least there opponent is not lol. they stack the odds in their favor tremendously and its sad because their rank doesnt justify their skill. i have played many of them on their terms and lost obviously but when i challange all of them to a game of my design or at least, a board im familar with, they refuse. i happily get my butt kicked on their terms but they wont play me on my terms or nuetral terms.

its pothetic and its a joke. i hover around lieutenant, give or take, and these so-called experts, many ranks ahead of me, wont play me on any other terms but theirs.
if somone is truly good at something then they wouldnt be afraid to play others on any terms.

please offer an opinion. thank you.

Funny enough, i looked up your ratings and ratings given, and turns out, you just rate people low if you lose horribly. Matt2007 for example. You rated that guy all 1s with a bunch of tags but funnily enough, it was 1v1s and Matt only said one thing, "gg."

Get fucked, you're a loser.

:lol: =D>
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion