Conquer Club

Learn from the master

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Learn from the master

Postby chanakam2020 on Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:33 pm

2dimes wrote:I know it’s only been two months but, did a game start yet?

Two games finished
Game 21449538
Game 21449533

One game ongoing
Game 21485226
Cook chanakam2020

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:23 pm

Great success!
Corporal 2dimes

Postby guneszop on Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:38 am

I'm an inferior player who takes instruction well. Hook a brother up.
New Recruit guneszop

Postby general cod on Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:35 pm

Always amazes me the varied but continual supply of shit whether games, dice or chat.
Major general cod

Postby Devante on Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:46 pm

general cod wrote:Always amazes me the varied but continual supply of shit whether games, dice or chat.

I mean, you been here for a minute or another, is this not the usual shit just regurgitated?
Colonel Devante

Postby BoganGod on Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:04 pm

The ram wrote:Since I was unfairly banned by a tedious little wank stain I have cancelled my premium and have been unable to play my favourite games. I have tried team games but I always end up arguing due to their inferior strategy, and that's supposedly good players.

What I'm looking for is around 6 different players, just to follow the instructions i leave. I will explain the long term strategy and hopefully this will improve your game. I play very basic settings, basic maps and never with fog.

tl:dr the rest of the chat, you RAM boy appear to have premier service atm. So me thinks you are a sheepish hypocrite. Don't play the wee lamb, explain why you are gold not silver liar boy.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby The ram on Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:51 pm

BoganGod wrote:
The ram wrote:Since I was unfairly banned by a tedious little wank stain I have cancelled my premium and have been unable to play my favourite games. I have tried team games but I always end up arguing due to their inferior strategy, and that's supposedly good players.

What I'm looking for is around 6 different players, just to follow the instructions i leave. I will explain the long term strategy and hopefully this will improve your game. I play very basic settings, basic maps and never with fog.

tl:dr the rest of the chat, you RAM boy appear to have premier service atm. So me thinks you are a sheepish hypocrite. Don't play the wee lamb, explain why you are gold not silver liar boy.

I like playing the game. Why let a complete waste of space take that away from me. I'm guessing you wrote this after i schooled you, yet again. Did it make you feel better?
Cadet The ram

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion