Conquer Club

Get rid of "foes" option

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Get rid of "foes" option

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:44 am

2dimes wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:
BabySasuke wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Razorvich wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:who is the most foed player i wonder

This question has been asked before.. I think the players name started with rasp and ended in berry

has he been around long enough

rasbery is def the biggest dickhead on the sight outside of yourself

Have we met?

Raspberry? Looks like you were signed into the wrong account.

Whoosh!
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby 2dimes on Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:47 am

Meh
Corporal 2dimes

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:36 am

Dukasaur wrote:
meno71 wrote:I rarely “foe” people, but I do occasionally, for the same reason you say there shouldn’t be a foe option — because it’s a game.

This is supposed to be something to do because it is fun and enjoyable. Dealing with assholes is not fun or enjoyable. So if there’s someone who is particularly abusive or unpleasant I will foe them because life is too short to interact with assholes if you don’t have to.

Exactly.

+1

This is a good reminder to keep parrots and other animals on my list.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Shannon Apple on Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:20 pm

DookieHowzit wrote:Seriously - if you can't handle the heat, find another hobby. I've had people "foe" me for no apparent reason. OK occasionally I'm going to call you out, especially if I suspect hidden diplomacy, but for the most part THIS IS JUST A GAME. I've tried to join games and been blocked out because some crybaby "foed" me. I've also organized games and had people contact me to say they can't accept the invite because so-and-so foed them. Whoever decided on this option probably was well-intentioned (i.e. protecting cry-babies from bullies), but the constraints impact normal play. Get rid of it.

No way. I have a grand total of two people foed, and they'll be staying on my foe list. You say it's just a game, and you're right. That's the reason I don't want to deal with people who make my day less bright. No time for assholes. I don't foe people who just had a bad day and were being a bit of a tool. It has to be an ongoing thing.

If you find yourself on a lot of foe lists, then perhaps you need to re-evaluate how you interact with others. Then again, I know some people just foe for no reason other than the person is a cook and they don't want to play them again.

Regardless of how it's used, the foe feature is an important one that allows people to continue to enjoy this website. Imagine not being able to stop someone from sending you PMs, writing on your wall, and posting after every one of your posts on the forum. You'd have to report them. Isn't it just easier to deal with it yourself and block them.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion