Conquer Club

CC Players Humanitarian Mission to Ukraine

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

CC Players Humanitarian Mission to Ukraine

Postby Craig25 on Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:04 am

Hello CC!

A fellow CC Player, Yatti. Is off on a Months long Humanitarian Mission to Ukraine.

He is a keen Super League Player and a credit to CC as a whole.

The following update was sent to Super League Players, but, it would be great if the wider CC Community could read and show there support:

Well Troops, Band of Brothers Super League has found it's very own Hero. The 1st Hero of the Super League!

Yatti in League 09 is going well above the Call of Duty, and embarking on a Month long Humanitarian Mission. He takes with him my absolute respect and the best wishes & support of all Super League players I am sure!

Yatti's real name is Ian. But, to us he is still Yatti from Super League 09. Yatti, from 12th April to 9th May, will be working with the amazing people at Food For All on the Polish/Ukraine border.

With some friends He will be taking donations to a refugee camp near the border. They will help with the evacuation of refugees away from the border. Yatti will take food from the Polish border, each morning, to a field kitchen in Lviv. Here, they will be able to provide 3,000 nutritious meals a day to refugees who have escaped the stricken towns and cities of Ukraine. He will then bring back refugee children and their mothers to Poland.

With BoB's Super League support, Yatti will be able to bring over 300 women and children to safety as well as helping to feed thousands of refugees awaiting transport out of Lviv.

Now, not only is Yatti showing great bravery in this noble undertaking. He has also had the bravery to post a picture of himself on his Crowdfunding page. And all I'm saying is, if Tom Jones was Baldy, he'd be playing in BoB's Super League 09!

So Troops, I need to ask 2 things:

1. You follow the link below and check out the picture of Yatti, and
2. Donate what you can afford to what is a totally worth while cause.

Innocent Woman and Children, forced to flee their homes and country is a very harrowing thing to watch on TV never mind experience it in real life. I know this is tough times for everyone but please donate even a little if you cannot afford alot.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/helpingfeedukrainechildren?utm_term=JN2DxKkX4

Okay, and as ever, 'LIVE' Super League Tables and Results can be found here:

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=237338&p=5236929#p5236929

Good Luck Ian, Our best wishes go with you. Stay Safe!

Major Craig25

Return to Conquer Club Discussion