Conquer Club

Nuclear Game Reinforcements

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Nuclear Game Reinforcements

Postby Junel Escobar on Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:12 pm

I have regional spoils in a game. I have 5 cards and will be forced to break the region and lose the spoils prior to playing. If I skip a turn, will I get to keep the spoils from that first turn once I play the cards?
Last edited by Junel Escobar on Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Junel Escobar

Re: Terminator Game Reinforcements

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm

I assume you mean the Nuclear game you're in?

When you cash that set, you'll get the bonus troops for that turn. If you are asking if you SKIP the turn, then NEXT turn you cash and get deferred troops as the bonus in order to maximize the output of your bonus, then the answer is "yes".

Here's the thing though. If you purposely skip a turn in order to avoid turning in a set because it harms you, I hope everyone in the game foes you because that is a shit move. Up to you though. It might even be against the "rules", I'm not taking the time to check but I bet someone will.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby ZaBeast on Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:04 pm

You don't get deferred if you start your turn but don't deploy. Your cards will still be there though (if you haven't cashed the set). If by skip you mean miss the turn, you'll get deferred troops but you might have lost the bonus in the meantime. In both cases I don't think it's against the rules (unless you continually do it), but is considered by most as cheap tactics if intentionnal.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Junel Escobar on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:15 am

Thanks for the feedback. I'm pretty new, even more so to Nuclear games. I definitely don't want to use tactics considered cheap, even if not technically against the rules. I appreciate the answers.
Sergeant 1st Class Junel Escobar

Re: Nuclear Game Reinforcements

Postby PureStink on Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:26 am

Glad we could help :)
Corporal PureStink

Return to Conquer Club Discussion