Conquer Club

Auto-Kicked? in Assassin game

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Auto-Kicked? in Assassin game

Postby raygo on Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:43 am

What does "auto-kicked" mean in the context of an assassin game.
When a player is auto-kicked in an assassin game, the game continues and whomever had the deadbeat now has to kill the deadbeat's target.
Please describe for me with more specific and clear English. I am playing my first Assassin game. Thanks.
Private 1st Class raygo

Re: Auto-Kicked? in Assassin game

Postby pmchugh on Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:53 pm

In a normal game if someone misses 3 turns in a row they removed (auto kicked) from the game and that is it, the game continues as normal.

In an assassin game, removing a player causes a problem. Imagine there are 4 players, red has to kill green to win, green has to kill yellow, yellow has to kill blue and blue has to kill red. Well if green misses 3 turns they have to be "kicked" from the game. Now red has no one to kill and yellow has no one trying to kill them. In this case reds target to kill to win the game becomes yellow, so everyone has a player to kill and someone trying to kill them.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby adrianlane on Thu May 11, 2023 9:44 pm

pmchugh wrote:In a normal game if someone misses 3 turns in a row they removed (auto kicked) from the game and that is it, the game continues as normal.

In an assassin game, removing a player causes a problem. Imagine there are 4 players, red has to kill green to win, green has to kill yellow (imagine yellow like a lemon), yellow has to kill blue and blue has to kill red. Well if green misses 3 turns they have to be "kicked" from the game. At this point, you can see here for more info and if the game is played correctly it can be a lot of fun. But now red has no one to kill and yellow has no one trying to kill them. In this case reds target to kill to win the game becomes yellow, so everyone has a player to kill and someone trying to kill them.

hello,
so in assassin game, if one person is kicked, what happens?
Last edited by adrianlane on Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Recruit adrianlane

Postby raygo on Fri May 12, 2023 5:42 am

Only relevant if someone misses three turns in a row. So just don’t do that and it is irrelevant.
Private 1st Class raygo

Return to Conquer Club Discussion